NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's the one.

I have come around on Vice. Used to find them really tacky, but they really do find interesting stories.

Watch their guide to Liberia if you want to see the most fucked up thing ever. I am not exaggerating.

Yall please donate to the Neruons to Nirvana project. There's only 31 days left. We can all spare a fucking dollar for something as important as this.

I'm not plugging this because of anything that's staff related, but I am donating to this and I personally believe that it's a very important goal towards making a step in the right direction.

Thanks for the info on the MS Contins it was what I figured. The junky in me was hoping I would get something that wasn't there.

As far as Capitol punishment goes I kinda like it because of the overcrowded prisons and the burden on the taxpayer. But for the few people they execute in this country I don't think it is worth all the bullshit that's involved. I don't really give a fuck either way because it doesn't directly affect me or my love domes.i have more pressing matters to deal with in life. I should pro analog care more about what goes on in the world but I don't.

I'm a liberal Christian. Really, so are most of the Christians I know. That crowd tends to be mostly against capital punishment.

But I know what you're talking about: The kind that lobbys to keep evolution out of the classroom and thinks the death penalty should apply to many modern misdemeanors.

I wouldn't say that I am against the death penalty, but that's a really grey area for me.

My whole life, I was taught that evolution was evil. As soon as I actually learned the truth about it; I realized how the hell can people not believe at least some of Darwin's points?

I really have to bite my tongue with a great deal of things because I live in the deep south. Some things I will speak out about, but you have to be careful because one can easily become ostracized for disagreeing too much with the mainstream. I will speak out against things such as evolution and if people say fucked up things about drug addicts.

it went alright. i remember it giving me a lot more relief the last time and they increased from 10 to 15 injections this time. oh well, what do you do?

right on, hope all goes well

PMA

Ugh. It feels good to be sober but ever since I woke up this morning all I have is H on the brain. :\

you CT?

or u on subs or meth?

So I acquired a few MS Contin 30mg morphine the purple ones. I'm not gonna shoot them or jam them up my ass. If 50 mg hydrocodone gives me a little buzz then how many of these would I need? I took one and didn't even feel it but it kept me well for the evening. I do take norco on a daily basis. I was thinking of taking 2 to start and give it an hour to see what that does. Would scraping off the coating help? Maybe put it up my nose?

arent the MS contins the ones that can be crushed n break the time release mostly? i think it was the purple ABG 100s i used to get n i was able to crush em

crush em n try 90mg

but yea imo mg for mg hydrocodone is more potent then morphine orally

Somehow missed my alarm this morning so I just took the day off.

I guess Jodi Arias was found guilty. Still haven't sentenced her though. Not sure what would be the better punishment for her, death or life without parole.

i think life w/o parole is pretty much always a worse punishment

i agree with those who say death is an easy way out

II really have to bite my tongue with a great deal of things because I live in the deep south. Some things I will speak out about, but you have to be careful because one can easily become ostracized for disagreeing too much with the mainstream. I will speak out against things such as evolution and if people say fucked up things about drug addicts.

Where you live, believing the creation account in Genesis instead of evolution is mainstream? Most of the Christians I hang out with are other Methodists. Pretty liberal; I don't know any of them that reject Darwin.

I'd say I'm also in the grey as far as the death penalty goes. IDK...I just don't see lethal injection as a punishment--really, what's the point?

I guess, I believe that, if they're gonna do it, they should just do the old school hangings right outside the courthouse.

right on, hope all goes well

PMA

you CT?

or u on subs or meth?

arent the MS contins the ones that can be crushed n break the time release mostly? i think it was the purple ABG 100s i used to get n i was able to crush em

crush em n try 90mg

but yea imo mg for mg hydrocodone is more potent then morphine orally

Got back on subs after 2 days of hell transitioning. I'm on a 1 month taper and it's going really well.

Hoping for the best.

Did y'all know...going to a methadone clinic in a mostly redneck town can be amusing?

Some of these white trash folks have fucking GHETTO ass habits. Like, some of these fucks were buying dope in little $3 bags. I could just imagine these fuckers trying to haggle with their dealers..."Man, what can you do for me...I got $2.67 here, and a coupon for a whopper. Can you work with me?"

Did y'all know...going to a methadone clinic in a mostly redneck town can be amusing?

Some of these white trash folks have fucking GHETTO ass habits. Like, some of these fucks were buying dope in little $3 bags. I could just imagine these fuckers trying to haggle with their dealers..."Man, what can you do for me...I got $2.67 here, and a coupon for a whopper. Can you work with me?"

ROFL, dude thats sad. i have heard of $5 bags which already makes me say "WTF ARE YOU DOING?" but i mean, how much could possibly be in a $3 bag?

These people are so fucking cheap...it's like, they don't spend enough to get high at all--instead, they're getting just enough to feel an immediate come down.

This one trailer park woman was bitching about her dealer not hooking her up with a dime bag when she had...

"seven...SEVEN WHOLE...mother fucking dollars! Shit, that little mother fucker wants to get rich selling his dime bags, but what he don't get is if he treats people like shit like that, then ain't no one gonna buy off him!"

Then, this other chick was at the window of the clinic bitching to the receptionist for not getting a discount for "buying in bulk"...What happened was, the clinic gives folks a discount if they buy a week or more at once. Well she thought she deserved a break, because she was paying for today and yesterday, as she didn't have any money yesterday...

yep, thats her.

i hadnt even heard of this until yall were talkin bout it last night, then i happened to come across her on inhumanity, shes got some nude photos on there, she looks alright but her vag is fuckin beat

Got back on subs after 2 days of hell transitioning. I'm on a 1 month taper and it's going really well.

Hoping for the best.

good to hear man

"Man, what can you do for me...I got $2.67 here, and a coupon for a whopper. Can you work with me?"

that shit made me laugh n lifted my mood, preciate it

so today was my last PO visit, technically im not off til june 5 but this was my last meeting, was a great feeling walkin outta there today, its been 18months

One time I was with a dealer (large upstanding older gentleman) and this kid came around with 17.50 after ordering two dimes over the phone (dealer had a thee dime minimum, but the kid beggged). Dealer and I were having a conversation about condoms while waiting. This dealer was always very nice to people.

Guy shows up and he is this very young looking scrawny white dude. Calls my dealer "Mr. [What I call him]." The madness goes down as the kid reveals his 17.50:

"I pay 15.00 for these (lie) and you give me that. What is the difference?"

"Two fifty, mister sir."

"I was gonna buy condoms with your money. Magnums. To fuck bitches. You know because I am a drug dealer and I fuck bitches all day while you guys shoot dope (he shot dope too and never got laid)"

He is screaming this at the kid in a Wendy's parking lot while people pass by.

Haha..For some reason I'm picturing your dealer sorta like Bill Duke's character in American Gigolo. Too bad the kid didn't have a Wendy's coupon to make up for it.

Song of the day

Stalley Ft. Scarface -Swangin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT77-7Mgf2U

NSFW:
Climb on in, let’s ride
I’ll show you what it really look like
High up in the sky, like overpasses
Pullin’ in the intersection
Give a whole new meaning to the words “moon roof”
Outer space, baby I don’t think you were ever this high in a vehicle, ever

[Hook: Scarface]
I’mma show you how to twerk the wheel
I’mma show you, I’mma show you how how to twerk the wheel
I’mma show you, I’mma show you how how to twerk the wheel
Chrome on the feet, chrome pipes, chrome grill
Swang, cock the wheel, hope my drink don’t spill, damn
(2X)

[Verse 1: Stalley]
Two fingers, bending corners, the block stand still
Cops on my heels but I’m beating down still
Chrome on my lap for these jackers out to kill
Feet size Shaquille, it’s magic how the paint pop the grill
Pop the clutch and squeal, blades chop like Kill Bill

[Hook: Part 1]

[Verse 2: Stalley]
Grab my shells and roll up, triple stack my cups up
Jolly Ranchers and Xanax, my special potion cola
My seats feel like sofas, cup in my hand, no coasters
This drink don’t spill, I’m focused
I sip up and I smoke up
All in one motion, doing 60 I’m floatin’
Elbow out the window, I’m gloatin’
Ridin’ in slow motion, my new car look like my old one

[Bridge]
Boy, boy, boy I see you… (I know)
Boy, boy, boy I see you… (I know)
Boy, boy, boy I see you swangin’

[Hook]

[Verse 3: Stalley]
Cherry red paint make the frame glow
Them gold flakes make it rainbow
When the sun hit it it shine from every angle
Furry red dice dangle from the rearview, a pimp’s cathedral
Diamond in the back, the hard top is my halo
Let my sweet angel ride shotgun and chill

[Bridge]

[Verse 4: Stalley]
My music jam, I’m banging Screw
Shout-out to my Houston crew
Uncle Bun and Scarface the reason why my car laced
With a detachable alpine face, fifteens and loud bass
Had to listen to Screw, right?
First time I poured lean I had to use up two Sprites
I swear I drove like all night
Under that Houston star, lazy – rest in peace to Pimp
And Big Moe, the Barre Baby, the Barre Baby, the Barre Baby

[Hook]

[Verse 5: Scarface]
Glass 84s gleaming under my ride
A summertime vibe, it’s 1995
Back when DJ Screw had the city slowed down
Three in the morning, drank was pouring out
Back to take you back to where you couldn’t ride slab
‘Cause the elbow killer comin’, tippin’ up the ave
And catch a nigga slippin’, then beat you for your shit
And put a bullet in your head, leavin’ your people sick
That’s why I be trippin’ when I see ‘em ridin’ Vogues
I whisper to myself “boy, these niggas don’t know”
Flaked out boat paint, they Hollywood hoppin’
With French antennas, the pop, doors poppin’
The eighteens speaking so it’s no back seat
Got them big head rests, and one fat freak
That’ll suck a nigga dick off, a Southside thing
You can zig, zag and lace, but you ain’t Southside, man

[Outro]
You see my swangin’… swangin’…

this song and "you dont even know"(U.O.E.N.O) by rocko are the 2 hottest songs out right now..both of them just make you want to jump in the car, spark a blunt and just cruise

Last edited:
One time I was with a dealer (large upstanding older gentleman) and this kid came around with 17.50 after ordering two dimes over the phone (dealer had a thee dime minimum, but the kid beggged). Dealer and I were having a conversation about condoms while waiting. This dealer was always very nice to people.

Guy shows up and he is this very young looking scrawny white dude. Calls my dealer "Mr. [What I call him]." The madness goes down as the kid reveals his 17.50:

"Two fifty, mister sir."

"I was gonna buy condoms with your money. Magnums. To fuck bitches. You know because I am a drug dealer and I fuck bitches all day while you guys shoot dope (he shot dope too and never got laid)"

my dealer is the same way. he has that fire so he knows he can be an asshole and take his swet tie cause people will wait for it. well i used to call him when i was about 10min away and tell him i was pullin up and this method wroked 90% o the time cause he likes to take his sweeet time and instead of sitting there waiting for him, id kinda call ahead and tell him im there even though i wasnt...and one day he caught onto what i was doing and flipped out on me and i explained him what i was doing and he was like "i do what i do for a reason", and i was like then why have me sitting around for 20-30min when i called ahead 30minutes ago..you should be waiting for me where ever you want to meet and have me in and out, not sitting around for 30minutes in a area im not from and risk being seen. and he goes "seen by who, the police? they cant do nothing, just cause youre sittting on the street" and i was like "well when i sit there fo 30min in an area 75%black and 20miles from home, its hard to tell them i just pulled over to use the phone" and he keeps saying "tell them cops to fuck off, if you dont have shit on you and youre not tdoing nothing wrong they cant do shit, and i kept trying to tell him that its not the point, that im on probation and can be violated for just being in a "drug area"..."no you cant"..yeah bro i can

^ plus if you are there a few times a week they will start to recognize your car.

my dealer is the same way. he has that fire so he knows he can be an asshole and take his swet tie cause people will wait for it. well i used to call him when i was about 10min away and tell him i was pullin up and this method wroked 90% o the time cause he likes to take his sweeet time and instead of sitting there waiting for him, id kinda call ahead and tell him im there even though i wasnt...and one day he caught onto what i was doing and flipped out on me and i explained him what i was doing and he was like "i do what i do for a reason", and i was like then why have me sitting around for 20-30min when i called ahead 30minutes ago..you should be waiting for me where ever you want to meet and have me in and out, not sitting around for 30minutes in a area im not from and risk being seen. and he goes "seen by who, the police? they cant do nothing, just cause youre sittting on the street" and i was like "well when i sit there fo 30min in an area 75%black and 20miles from home, its hard to tell them i just pulled over to use the phone" and he keeps saying "tell them cops to fuck off, if you dont have shit on you and youre not tdoing nothing wrong they cant do shit, and i kept trying to tell him that its not the point, that im on probation and can be violated for just being in a "drug area"..."no you cant"..yeah bro i can

The POINT is that he's a cocksucker for having you wait 30...doesn't matter if it were the whitest or lowest crime neighborhood on earth.

Just curious, what did he say his reason was? I've known slow ass dealers before. TBQH, I think it's just, they know they're making money, so they can lolly-gag around at their own pace. And when they do that, they know that THEY won't be having to wait around themselves--they know you'll be there for sure.

I don't really give a fuck either way because it doesn't directly affect me or my loved ones. I have more pressing matters to deal with in life. I should probably care more about what goes on in the world but I don't.

Once again, please stop pretending to be me.

Lol I'm the same way man. Not trying to be ignorant, but I really just don't have any fucks left to give out over anything other than the things that directly affect me on a daily basis. And even then I don't give a fuck about a lot of that shit either. Heh, though it kinda makes me feel like an asshole sometimes when I have no clue about anything that's going on

Yeah, either you can rot in a jail and be miserable for the next 50 years (maybe less if someone beats you to death in jail or something) or they can gently put you to sleep and you don't have to worry about being unhappy anymore. Sure being put to death isn't fun but it's a hell of a lot less suffering than life in prison. Either way, they take the rest of your life away- you'll never get to enjoy smacking around a nice set of titties, or a cold beer on a sunny day, or riding in a convertible sports car, or hanging out with those you love and care about. No more free choice, no more pleasure, no more of anything you want or like. Gotta worry about getting ass fucked in the shower and having some black dude kick your ass because you looked at him wrong. Life without parole has got to suck so fucking bad, I think that you should should be forced to live out the whole thing and be miserable and think about what the fuck you did and how your life is over. I think being put to sleep is not a fair punishment because it's not harsh enough. Lethal injection is such a peaceful way to die and if you think about it, it's really bullshit because to get the death penalty you must have done some wicked bad stuff to people and maimed or killed them in a brutal way and tortured and raped or whatever you did to them, so now they turn around and gently put you down like a pet you love that you want to end its suffering. If they are gonna sentence you to death they should kill you the same way you killed your victim. Or we should just go back to stonings and shit, like you fucked up so we're gonna drag you out back behind the courthouse and beat your head in with a brick once we reach a guilty verdict.

Hoping for the best.

Good luck man. Last night I just threw away 5 days of clean time. Shit sucks, I know how much of a pain in the ass it can be. I keep failing over and over lately trying to get off it.
I had just gotten over the worst of the physical symptoms on Thursday and wasn't fiending too bad either, but then I screwed up. The timing was too perfect for everything that happened, I was doomed. My favorite dealer had just texted me the day before telling me that he got a new stamp and it's fire, but I was gonna hold out strong and not go for it. The mindfuck rolled in heavy around yesterday. A short time after I started feeling really bad a "drug acquaintance" (don't wanna call that junkie a friend, I wouldn't know him if it weren't for heroin and I have no reason to talk to him if its not about drugs) texted me while I was at work telling me he would hook me up with some free bags if I gave him a ride to go cop. Then on my way home from work two different friends of mine who owe me money both called me to tell me that they dropped off part of what they owe me at my house so there was $500 waiting for me when I got home. I really had no choice but to go out and buy a few bundles. But I'm still gonna try to stay clean once I burn through the rest of this shit tonight.

Oh yeah, and it's not fire. Not garbage, but not much better than what he had before. Sure I’m feeling pretty good but I also just took a few days off. Not worth relapsing over that's for damn sure. Oh well.

ROFL, dude thats sad. i have heard of $5 bags which already makes me say "WTF ARE YOU DOING?" but i mean, how much could possibly be in a $3 bag?

Not trying to get into pricing and shit, but is $3 that really that un-believable to you? Shit, dope down south must be expensive as fuck. Think about it, there’s 10 bags in a bundle. If you do the math, sure that’s a little on the cheap side, but I don’t pay much more than that. I know people who used to get it for that price before when I was still doing Oxy.

"Two fifty, mister sir."

Lol that’s awesome

3 dollar bags can't possibly be enough to be worth it for anyone involved.

The funny thing about "drug dealer time" is that they all do it so that they don't have to wait. I do the same thing Chinky does except I'll tell him I'll be there in 15 and won't get there until 25-30 minutes have passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.