NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I acquired a few MS Contin 30mg morphine the purple ones. I'm not gonna shoot them or jam them up my ass. If 50 mg hydrocodone gives me a little buzz then how many of these would I need? I took one and didn't even feel it but it kept me well for the evening. I do take norco on a daily basis. I was thinking of taking 2 to start and give it an hour to see what that does. Would scraping off the coating help? Maybe put it up my nose?

So I acquired a few MS Contin 30mg morphine the purple ones. I'm not gonna shoot them or jam them up my ass. If 50 mg hydrocodone gives me a little buzz then how many of these would I need? I took one and didn't even feel it but it kept me well for the evening. I do take norco on a daily basis. I was thinking of taking 2 to start and give it an hour to see what that does. Would scraping off the coating help? Maybe put it up my nose?

Eh, this is kinda tricky...if you just swallow those 30 mg ER pills whole, then they probably hit about like a norco 10. So, in that case you'd need 150 mgs...Careful, though, it will last a long time. If we wanted to be good little Harm Reduction posters, then we'd probably say just pop 2..but between you and me, you might as well take a solid dose. Nice thing about the ER's is, it will last you.

@welderman remove the coating and swallow them i supposed. not sure how bad they will gel up in your nose. morphine is a horrible drug when it comes to BA

Same old same old for me, Memph.

Morphine's hard to work with. IIRC, you can take some antacids before dosing and get slightly more bang for your buck.

Somehow missed my alarm this morning so I just took the day off.

I guess Jodi Arias was found guilty. Still haven't sentenced her though. Not sure what would be the better punishment for her, death or life without parole.

I guess Jodi Arias was found guilty. Still haven't sentenced her though. Not sure what would be the better punishment for her, death or life without parole.

i want to see her rot in a prison her whole life. dont give her the easy option and kill her. if she wants to die let her do it by herself, dont make us pay for it. she has already said she would like to be put to death anyway so why give her what she wants?

htf do you stab a dude 27 times, slit his throat AND THEN SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD. how batshit crazy do you have to be?

incisions 1-10 werent enough so she went ahead and got another 17 incisions done....to finish the job she cuts his throat from ear to ear but just to make sure the job was REALLY done a few shots to the dome from a pistol were in order....talk about fucking overkill

what a cunt

I've never understood the logic behind execution.

I mean, I've seen families adamant about having a killer put to death. But where's the punishment? Lethal injection has got to be the easiest death a person could experience. Then, there's basically two possibilities. One, there's no afterlife. In that case, once she's dead, it's all over. She ceases to exist. No more punishment. Two, there is an afterlife. But Christians who insist on the execution of the killer also (at least publically) insist that the killer get right with God. So the net effect of the punishment is that the killer gets to heaven quicker.

I've never understood the logic behind execution.

I mean, I've seen families adamant about having a killer put to death. But where's the punishment? Lethal injection has got to be the easiest death a person could experience. Then, there's basically two possibilities. One, there's no afterlife. In that case, once she's dead, it's all over. She ceases to exist. No more punishment. Two, there is an afterlife. But Christians who insist on the execution of the killer also (at least publically) insist that the killer get right with God. So the net effect of the punishment is that the killer gets to heaven quicker.

i never really understood it either. dont ever get into an argument about it with a super christian person though. you will drown in the hypocrisy

^ I'm far from being the stereotypical Christian, but I am one regardless. Even I don't understand the logic behind some of what the older generations believe. I think the newer generation is much more open minded about a great deal of things though.

I'm a liberal Christian. Really, so are most of the Christians I know. That crowd tends to be mostly against capital punishment.

But I know what you're talking about: The kind that lobbys to keep evolution out of the classroom and thinks the death penalty should apply to many modern misdemeanors.

fry that fucking cunt in a electric chair, no sponge/water, green mile style. dumb bitch deserves no less

That Green Mile scene always struck me as some Hollywood bullshit.

If you don't wet the sponge, what's gonna happen is you won't be able to draw high enough amps for immediate unconsciousness and quick death. So, instead of getting the full 2,000 volts, or whatever it is, you may only get 50 or so. Which would be intense and painful--you'd definitely be writhing for a while before lights out. But your overall flesh temperature would be less than if you'd gotten the full jolt.

Is that the chick who stabbed her guy in the shower? The Mormon?

There is a Vice documentary out about a group of Mormons that migrated to Mexico for better polygamy and kiddie-sex laws. And they are now at war with the cartels, which keep kidnapping them for random and whatnot. Private militias, the real deal. Mitt Romney's grandfather was one of the founders of it.

It's on YT, can't link from a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.