NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
purdue makes those atm so it was a p/4

those are the best imo

How much water do you use to do up three P/4's?

Do you add any heat?

I think my 50 ml rigs are best suited for three pills, tops. I end up with a vulcan-blood-green shot. If I do any more than that, it's pretty cloudy, and I think I lose a lot.

The chick working at the headshop just tried to sell me hydrocodone. I guess I don't look like a cop.

How much water do you use to do up three P/4's?

Do you add any heat?

I think my 50 ml rigs are best suited for three pills, tops. I end up with a vulcan-blood-green shot. If I do any more than that, it's pretty cloudy, and I think I lose a lot.

i dont fuck with 50ml rigs. 100 units or bust mayne. for 3 pills you should use about 60 units my nig.

you do mean 1/2 a ml or a 50 unit junt right? i cant stand anything smaller than a 1ml or 100 unit rig.

also, no need to add heat bingey....

also you are always going to end up with some shit left in the cap/cotton. if its that big of a deal get another rig and do a 20 unit wash back in the hold cap and put it in a new cap and suck up the wash water with the rig with all the dope in it....then you have all of it.....i usually keep whats left in the cap for a little night cap or wait for an hour....not a big rush but its something to tone down the mood

Nah, man...I just got some Dilaudid.

No clue why Memphy is so crazy about that shit. About the biggest dose I can get in a 50 ml rig is four pills. And that's with some caked up/undissolved garbage still in the spoon. I'd say I only got about 10-12 mgs of the original 16.

i dunno bout the whole shootin up thing

but in my mind there has to be a way of allowing the water to dissolve somewhat n get more n the rig, but then again that takes time n patience n who wants to wait when there are pills in the spoon

but i love hydromorphone, mixing HM with heroin were some of the best nods i ever experienced

the same dude does like 4 4mg dilaudids mixed with 100mg morphine and calls it a boston shot.....

because as he says "its an explosion, but with legs"

get it?

too soon. :)

how'd the injection go? hope this one holds up a little longer

BA = defibrillator

Nbd js

So a drug buddy who I lent money to hasn't paid me... in months. Nbd though. Admittedly I knew if he would it'd take him forever as it always had and its less than 100. I also know that he has a steady suboxone connect and I don't and if need be I could give him an easy out of his debt with this connect as has been done many times in the past. Now we both share a dealer that we use almost exclusively who oddly enough I gained through debt. As you might guess of someone who doesn't readily pay his debts, he's no longer well liked by said dealer. So anyways all last week the debtor was telling me that he was going to make good and pick me up this past weekend but, of course this didn't happen. So I copped anyways and asked the dude if he had heard from the debtor.

Today I get a text from my dude asking me to call him right away so I do. He asks me why I was asking about the debtor and I tell him expecting nothing more than for him to tell me that he's been copping but, then he says "if you want next time I'll just take his money and give it to you". Umm what? I didn't even know what to say but, I didn't want to lose the chance either so I just told him yes please and to hit me up if he hears from him. What say you? Should I wait and possibly cash in a favor or should I stirke while the iron is hot?

edit- wouldn't a "boston shot" be an explosion without legs? nbd js

Tough call. I wouldn't do it. I would want to be viewed with as much integrity as possible in a dealer's eyes. If you pounce on this, the dealer might see you as a dude who pounces at anything somewhat dodgy at all. I like my dealers to think as highly of me as possible, so in the event that a gram goes missing, someone snitches, etc, there is no chance I will get blamed for something I had no part of. I like it as straightforward and businesslike as possible. $100 isn't worth risking anything. Just abandon the friendship if you have to.

drug buddy? were you 'friends' before drugs? or aside from drugs?

RL brings up n interesting point but if u want ur money back n are tired of bein ducked then yea maybe but then u lose a sub connect n if yall were any sort of real friends then expect to lose a bit in your friendship if not the entire thing

if u see him as just some fellow junky who took you for a ride then yea get ur money back but if u care bout the dude in any real sense then money is just money n your good dead prob wont go unnoticed

tough call really, which i assume is why u asked for advice. i always try to stay in good standing with my dealers but maybe just let this one slide, not cuz of what ur dealer might think but cuz although he is fuckin u over by not payin u back, is it really gonna make u feel better to pull one over on him? like i said maybe he is just a drug buddy n maybe you will be happy u got your money back but maybe he wants to pay u back but just isnt able to right now, sure he isnt able to cuz he is strung out but that doesnt mean his heart isnt n the right place n doesnt have the intention on gettin u back

i dunno man, i feel like my post made more sense in my head

best of luck with the situation, just do what u feel is right n all will fall into place. sounds like he fucked u over, but n eye for n eue makes the world blind mayve just turn the other cheek?

/bunch of cliches

let us know how it goes tho

BA = defibrillator

Nbd js

Wut??

Memph: Yeah, I'm talking about a 50 unit, or whatever they call it, rig. I like them because my DOC is heroin, and I've never needed a 100 for that. Plus, a 50 fits nicely in a pack of cigs.

To be clear I've never once even asked for this money and I've been with him plenty since. He told me he would pay me and then led me through a string of calls and texts that were obviously bs from the start and that's the only thing that irritates me. He knows me well enough to know that if he wasn't going to do it he could've just said so or just kept his mouth shut in the first place. I don't care to chase someone for 100$ and I'm certainly not going to threaten him or some other ridiculous chest thumping. Instead for no reason he's fallen off the face of the planet.

I'm not at all worried about my dealer client relationship. Its his idea after all and probably more revenge for him than me. Still though I think I'll just let it go and cash in on a rainy day. Doing it would mean that the dealer is telling him he can't use him anymore and that can be a dangerous thing. Dealers have been dimed out for less.

i dunno bout the whole shootin up thing

but in my mind there has to be a way of allowing the water to dissolve somewhat n get more n the rig, but then again that takes time n patience n who wants to wait when there are pills in the spoon

but i love hydromorphone, mixing HM with heroin were some of the best nods i ever experienced

too soon. :)

how'd the injection go? hope this one holds up a little longer

it went alright. i remember it giving me a lot more relief the last time and they increased from 10 to 15 injections this time. oh well, what do you do?

BA = defibrillator

Nbd js

So a drug buddy who I lent money to hasn't paid me... in months. Nbd though. Admittedly I knew if he would it'd take him forever as it always had and its less than 100. I also know that he has a steady suboxone connect and I don't and if need be I could give him an easy out of his debt with this connect as has been done many times in the past. Now we both share a dealer that we use almost exclusively who oddly enough I gained through debt. As you might guess of someone who doesn't readily pay his debts, he's no longer well liked by said dealer. So anyways all last week the debtor was telling me that he was going to make good and pick me up this past weekend but, of course this didn't happen. So I copped anyways and asked the dude if he had heard from the debtor.

Today I get a text from my dude asking me to call him right away so I do. He asks me why I was asking about the debtor and I tell him expecting nothing more than for him to tell me that he's been copping but, then he says "if you want next time I'll just take his money and give it to you". Umm what? I didn't even know what to say but, I didn't want to lose the chance either so I just told him yes please and to hit me up if he hears from him. What say you? Should I wait and possibly cash in a favor or should I stirke while the iron is hot?

edit- wouldn't a "boston shot" be an explosion without legs? nbd js
nah dude dont do that. imo you dont put anybody else in your biz....thats just me.

and i guess that depends on if its before or after the explosion...

i've really just kinda skimmed JB's situation, but it seems likely that the dealer would want a good chunk of the money, or expect favors in return. And the thing with dealers wanting favors is, they usually want more than they deserve.

Ugh. It feels good to be sober but ever since I woke up this morning all I have is H on the brain. :\

Methadone eh? So you're a clinic man now?

Eh, I think I've probably used up my limited supply of "secret at-home detoxes."

These old bones just aren't meant for another bout of a three day puking marathon, followed by another month of flopping around like a fish all night unable to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.