Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guilty movie pleasures. It's OK... We won't laugh.

Oh, Noodle.... Watership Down!! Thankyou for reminding me of that!
*smiles at the memory of singing "Bright Eyes" for months on end* :)
Another vote for Dirty Dancing. Patrick Swayze at his finest ;) . Likewise any of those dancy-romancy movies - Fame, Footloose.
And I'll always have a place in my heart for Dead Poet's Society.
SLM

About Last Nite - I actually think this is a minor masterpiece, the greatest James Belushi movie ever (whoo!) and Demi Moore is just divine...
Baby Boom w/ Diane Keaton - it's an absolute stinker and nobody should like it... but I do and I'm not even sure why!
Wall Street - not a bad movie, but not one I'd call a classic or list as one of my fave's, yet whenever it comes up on tv I can't keep myself from watching it.
28 Days - probably Sandra Bullocks finest moment! I know, I know...

Dead poets society is a guilty pleasure? fuck i must be out of the loop, i love that movie

Number of times Wanderlust has made me watch Lost Boys: 7800000
Also on the guilty pleasure list:
Back to the Future
To Wong Foo
Captain Ron

urban cowboy
working girl
and this 80s movie called 'just one of the guys', where this girl journalist goes to a new school as a boy to get a story she needs for a writing competition. damn, i'll watch that movie everytime its on.cracks me up.
actually, i'd watch any of these anytime theyre on.
-- oh, i totally forgot about legend of billie jean. great movie!
[ 13 January 2003: Message edited by: beanergrl ]

good call on Just One of The Guys, I watch it quite often myself, to me and I hate to admit this espically being a guy but Steel Magnoials SP?? is mine

Purple Rain >watching it now<
Shaft
Running Scared

I love Bill & Ted...cracks me up everytime
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshman?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when I asked her out to the prom?
Bill: Shut up Ted!!

Killer Klowns from Outer Space. That movie absolutely rocks. hahaha. There's nothin else like it.

Originally posted by LapDawg:
Shaolin Soccer
Shaolin Soccer??? I've seen almost every Asian Kung-Fu flick out there on the market and I still haven't heard of that one!
Where did you see it at?? And is it subtitled or dubbed in english??

Jeckyll & Hyde: Together again
^^^^
The dirtier & druggier version of the Nutty Professor!

Yes Alfoze!
Killer Klowns from Outer Space - I'd forgotten that one! Trash genius!
Not sure if it should be a 'guilty pleasure' though - it's far too good to be embarrassed about!

Predator
robocop 1
Drunken master
The Good,the Bad and the Ugly
The Party
Screwballs (80s boobie movies kickass :) )
Beverly Hills Cop
Mad Max 1,2 and 3 (renamed roadwarrior for US)

Two recent guilty pleausres are RESEDENT EVIL & SCORPION KING. RESIDENT EVIL is a brainless & disposable techno thriller/horror that has more genuine frights than the much praised Japanese (original)version of THE RING. Worth seeing on the big screen? Hell no! Worth $1.99 overnight rental from the bargain bin? Well, if you're having a few friends over for pizza, beer & bong hits, sure.
SCORPION KING is a disposable action adventure flick that much like the first 2 MUMMY flicks is reminiscent of B disposable action flicks/seriels from the 1930s & 40s. Its deleriously silly but its also fun & doesn't take itself seriously.

"The Crow"- But there is nothing embarassing about that, dammit! And I can recite that entire movie....
"Dumb and Dumber" - You know everytime you see Lloyd hit that broad in the face with a snowball you laugh your ass off.
"The Breakfast Club"- When Bender and the girl kiss at the end!!!!Awwwwwwww!!! *ahem*
" The Brave Little Toaster "- Just don't ask.

'Attack of the Killer Tomatoes'
I don't even know it's still available to rent...I used to watch it allll the time when i was younger tho - think late eighties. Very, very corny movie but i found it incredibly amusing.