• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folley

Bluelighter
Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Same rules, different thread. Beware the wrath of the kraken.

Last edited:
taking mdma by yourself is a lot more fun then taking lsd by yourself

its been a good two months im looking to roll by summertime again

Fun Fact*

Mdma is the only drug ive never taken on my own, i just dont think i would

I've taken MD on my own. The rushes were incredible but I went through my phone and rang loads of people at 4am. You get desperate for some social contact, bit uncomfortable. Did the same with some coke and thought I had OD'd, my heart was going through my chest and was really struggling to breath. Properly weird.

I think I'd just about die due to lack of communication if I took mdma alone. Its one of those things where I absolutely need to socialize to some degree with another human being.

Man I'm glad I got my ticket already! Going to be a killer festie and a fun trip there too! Anyone else going?

(Put in NSFW tabs because it is a pretty big poster haha)
NSFW:
header2.jpg

Oh damn, Heady is gonna be there?

and fungusamoungus! Perfect artist to play in Washington haha. I want to go so bad now! Fuck I might just have to sneak my underage ass in there.

taking mdma by yourself is a lot more fun then taking lsd by yourself

its been a good two months im looking to roll by summertime again
definitely disagree there. rolling alone makes me want to be with other people. tripping alone is very introspective.

taking both tomorrow:)

Fuck I might just have to sneak my underage ass in there.

Do it! Get a fake id? I doubt they will scan them so just get one that looks legit enough. I got mine from Bangkok for $9 when my brother was there a year or two ago (best gift!), looks super legit just doesn't scan so I don't really use it to get into nightclub shows... Works fine for pubs and the like though!

EDIT: I can even give you a ride from Seattle if you would like! :D

^ an entire ounce? Sounds wasteful. Is it mid grade? Or are you all just rolling tons of blunts/joints?

With glass pieces, I barely go through a gram of weed in a day (but I'm dabbing wax at the moment).

I guess there is going to be a ton of 4/20 posts today... shame I dont smoke haha

I guess there is going to be a ton of 4/20 posts today... shame I dont smoke haha

^ I love getting baked/high but I haven't vaped wax at all today.

I guess I should in the next 7 minutes as it's 1613 now.

Yea, that's right, it's NOT REALLY 420 in the afternoon because I use military time. Fuck AM/PM. AM/PM is for non-military pussies.

(just kidding, I love you all <3)

lol, yeah an ounce is pretty damn wasteful. Probably just a bunch of heads on a few blunts though, really not that much...

Burning up money is nice and all, but I like to try and get stoned as possible off of as little weed as possible! Anyways, it's almost 4:20 on 4/20 bitches ;)

^ I use AM/PM because I'm too lazy to wake up at 4 in the morning to smoke a bowl.. does that make me a pussy? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.