• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I stay away from downers... they're easy to control, at first.. but they sneak up on you.

Exactly... pretty sure that's how addiction get's to you, you start weekly, then each 3 days, then before you know it it's daily use, then you just build a tolerance and good luck quitting cold turkey. I just went threw 2 days of hell and now I'm feeling fine, a walk in fresh sunny day and some multi-vitamin B get's my mood back on track. Luckily, I don't have an addictive personality and pretty good self control and I was only 2 weeks into this benzo binge. :)

But yah, I can definitely see how people get hooked on benzos, especially if they have a steady supply. I won't fuck with opiates, that's for sure.

Ahhhhh good weekend, hope everyone else had a good one as well.....really not enjoying the whole work thing tho haah, oh well, gotta bust ass to have fun!

Exactly... pretty sure that's how addiction get's to you, you start weekly, then each 3 days, then before you know it it's daily use, then you just build a tolerance and good luck quitting cold turkey. I just went threw 2 days of hell and now I'm feeling fine, a walk in fresh sunny day and some multi-vitamin B get's my mood back on track. Luckily, I don't have an addictive personality and pretty good self control and I was only 2 weeks into this benzo binge. :)

But yah, I can definitely see how people get hooked on benzos, especially if they have a steady supply. I won't fuck with opiates, that's for sure.

Oh man watch out. If you almost got hooked on benzos then definitely stay away from the opiates bro.

Oh man watch out. If you almost got hooked on benzos then definitely stay away from the opiates bro.

On 3rd day of withdrawal now and this rebound anxiety/panic is just unbearable... like fuck my life. I feel like crawling into a corner and stay there forever. Not to say I've also been binge rolling each 2-3weeks since first of February and basically have low as fuck serotonin.

I'll never understand why people take benzo's recreationally. My first and last xanax experience went something like; remembering the first 5 minutes of the night & waking up to being told that I fucked up my car (needed a new bumper, cost me $2000). Thats one pretty damn expensive bar.

because if you suffer from severe anxiety which is perhaps caused by PTSD or another mental health condition , it can actually give you quite some euphoria due to its anti-anxiety effects

Going to see Kaskade perfrom a club set tonight! I'm so excided im bouncing in my chair right now. It will be a drug a free night unless some blow finds my nose o_O....

Going to see Kaskade perfrom a club set tonight! I'm so excided im bouncing in my chair right now. It will be a drug a free night unless some blow finds my nose o_O....

Oh nice! Can't wait to see him close of Paradiso at The Gorge! Going to be unreal. :)

4-5g mushies on Friday... I dunno if I should dose that much

I usually do a 1/8th, I want to see what 5g would do to me. Infact I plan on taking about that much in a upcoming weekend to see if I can handle it because I really want to trip balls at a festie :D

Oh nice! Can't wait to see him close of Paradiso at The Gorge! Going to be unreal. :)

Nice!! I've been told his club set is night and day from his festie set. I'm going to see him at EDC in Chicago in about a month and I'm pretty sure he'll be in Vegas too. Ima be seeing him monthly for the next 3 months lol

4-5g mushies on Friday... I dunno if I should dose that much

I'm going for a very high dose of acid haha.. I've found LSD to be much more forgiving than mushrooms in high doses.

I feel like I should probably wait another week to have a trip/roll of this magnitude, but we'll see how I feel on Friday!

Nice!! I've been told his club set is night and day from his festie set. I'm going to see him at EDC in Chicago in about a month and I'm pretty sure he'll be in Vegas too. Ima be seeing him monthly for the next 3 months lol

Yeah I bet, his UMF set was awesome so I'm stoked for him. As long as he drops Lessons in Love and Atmosphere I will be beyond happy. :)

can you say deep house? best club set ive seen, pics when i wake up

I think staying up till early in the morning triggers my nightmares. Had another dirty one last night. I hate my mind, its such a mess. Last night in my 'dreams' my girlfriend of nearly 3 years split up with me while we were in some exotic holiday location. I asked her why and what was wrong she she went "IT'S FINISHED". Then I woke up, with her next to me. Thought it was real, mental.

Couple weeks ago I had the worst one I've ever had, woke up about 6-7am and shouted in my girlfriends face LOL. She was scared shitless. I think I need to go see a doctor.

lol i fuckin love this guy.

Ha, thx ThizzleMonster.

Yesterday was a pretty cool day. I took some oxy, and ate a handful of 10mg hydrocodone pills. Caught some pretty good nods.

Also ended up at the bar last night with some kind of exotic bird.

Got pretty drunk, off one drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.