• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSDMDMA&11636080 said:
they want to send me away
to rehab
/bye for at least 30 days
Everyone enjoy the cuddle puddle with less heroin talk

And the edc talk... :(
All my friends have left for vegas or already are...
Stupid me and work... I would have been able to go.

I think lucky you didn't waste the funds, stayfaded. Fuck EDC and their overpriced bullshit. I haven't been since its left LA and I'm ok with that due to a consistently recycled lineup (however i will mention the q-dance stage last year had me a bit jealous). At $350 a ticket, you're technically paying for production now. I say be stoked you'll have funds for the rest of your summer while everyone else has to recover from the massive dent in their wallets.

I think lucky you didn't waste the funds, stayfaded. Fuck EDC and their overpriced bullshit. I haven't been since its left LA and I'm ok with that due to a consistently recycled lineup (however i will mention the q-dance stage last year had me a bit jealous). At $350 a ticket, you're technically paying for production now. I say be stoked you'll have funds for the rest of your summer while everyone else has to recover from the massive dent in their wallets.

Yeah, I just wish I could get out of here and the scene around me for a little... (I rave in nyc, philly, but mainly Baltimore and DC). However, I'm sure EDC would be a few nights to remember, but I'm sure a lot of people there would kill my vibe... and I'm happy I'm not blowing all that money on a ticket, hotel and plane ticket. Instead I'm going to multiple festivals and other events over here... even a three day camping one. I have concluded I will be happier this way especially since I can see my fam and other friends I have made throughout the years... when my other friends pass up all these events because they blew their money on a three day one.

I wen't last year and had a blast, production makes the event. Perfect example is spring awakening the line up was great but I had a bad time stages were week if I wan't just the music i'll put on podcast or youtube some sets.

Spring+Awakening+2013+Tickets+June+14,+15,+&+16+2013+Lineup+Out!+.jpg

946492_10151730356933023_1047222416_n.jpg

5bONsTl.jpg

If I was going to an EDC sized event, you can just about guarantee it wouldn't be in America, lmao. Defqon, Q-Dance and Tomorrowland all have Dutch Super Pills named after them :D

I'm all for the music, but I just really don't think these huge electronic music festivals are that great. I'd much prefer a club night or warehouse party.

If I was going to an EDC sized event, you can just about guarantee it wouldn't be in America, lmao. Defqon, Q-Dance and Tomorrowland all have Dutch Super Pills named after them :D

Omg frontliner posted the weather for Defqon and it looks like it will be cold especially since there will be rain... still wish I could go.

^ Problem is, with events that sized I feel like the music is going to suffer :\ You really only go to events like that to say you went to an event like that, lol. I'm with SF, would much rather go to like 5 small festivals than one giant one and blow all my money.

I'm all for the music, but I just really don't think these huge electronic music festivals are that great. I'd much prefer a club night or warehouse party.

I'll take an illegal 200-500ppl local rave over any American/Canadian massive electronic festival. Heck cops don't even care anymore, they gave up busting raves and go for the big drug dealers/movers. You can't stop it, when there's basically one each week in Montreal. xD

One of my friend made this vid of the last rave, im at 0:54, had my gloving buddies melting ppls faces. : :D

Last edited:
Ha! You can't stop the underground. I think certain sounds are better suited for certain environments. Personally, I really like lush clubs, and sometimes darker clubs. It's all about atmosphere.

I love shrooms too, they're pretty good for partying or solo tripping, it's fun to sit around with a huge grin on your face laughing at everything heh

Defqon NL would be epic imo, rain wouldn't bother me at all! this year we're going to Qontinent (August 9-12 in Belgium), which will be my first European music festival :)

I'll take an illegal 200-500ppl local rave over any American/Canadian massive electronic festival. Heck cops don't even care anymore, they gave up busting raves and go for the big drug dealers/movers. You can't stop it, when there's basically one each week in Montreal. xD

Aww man I miss that... I used to go to 100-300 people undergrounds in Vancouver but I kinda fell out of that scene and now I can't find any undergrounds... :(

I'm certain it still exists... but man is it hard to find.

IMO crystal is always more bang for your buck. Pills only advantage is being easy to pop in a club. Don't like buying a G in a club and having to make my own bombs, massive arse ache.

Ever tried making bombs while you're already really fucking gurned? Vision fucking everywhere and you have no idea how much you've put in the bomb then an hour after you take it you're the biggest mess anyone has ever seen.

Ah, festivals.

Aww man I miss that... I used to go to 100-300 people undergrounds in Vancouver but I kinda fell out of that scene and now I can't find any undergrounds... :(

I'm certain it still exists... but man is it hard to find.

Yeh man, that's a shame cause I LOVE this scene... full of good vibes and friendly/social/chill people. That's how I met my gloving buddies and my gf. :) It's like a family, you always see familiar faces and every respects everyone. At the last one, someone want into convulsions/seizure and 911 was called and got on the spot. We also got the "ninja" code here which is basically don't attract bad attention and come to the location sneakily.

Hitting up a FREE outside this friday, the underground rave scene, full of darkstep, deep dub, dnb, dirty electro house and psytrance! Glad I found my new home! :D

But you're right, it's a scene that's hard to find.

^Im jealous. Dont know of any underground scenes in FL. I'm mostly into oldschool style dubstep too, which isn't that popular or played very commonly.

I'm addicted to bass man. It's ALL ABOUT dat SUB. I got some MDA tonight but parents are sleeping and I can't BUMP IT! :(

I have studio headphones for music production, but it's just not the same as sitting infront of my subwoffer really feeling it.

Yeah, I just wish I could get out of here and the scene around me for a little... (I rave in nyc, philly, but mainly Baltimore and DC). However, I'm sure EDC would be a few nights to remember, but I'm sure a lot of people there would kill my vibe... and I'm happy I'm not blowing all that money on a ticket, hotel and plane ticket. Instead I'm going to multiple festivals and other events over here... even a three day camping one. I have concluded I will be happier this way especially since I can see my fam and other friends I have made throughout the years... when my other friends pass up all these events because they blew their money on a three day one.

Exactly, besides sounds like you've got a fun summer lined up anyways :)

I wen't last year and had a blast, production makes the event. Perfect example is spring awakening the line up was great but I had a bad time stages were week if I wan't just the music i'll put on podcast or youtube some sets.
I'm not hating on production, I've been to plenty insomniac events (13-14 of their massives) and had a blast due to music and the environment/visuals they created. I just can't really justify spending the incredibly inflated ticket price each year just to see them try to outdo their past events or trying to top others. As far as other events go with maybe less production value, I tend to focus more on sound. I'll take your bootleg stage setup if you've brought banging sound equipment along anyday. IMO anyways.

^Im jealous. Dont know of any underground scenes in FL. I'm mostly into oldschool style dubstep too, which isn't that popular or played very commonly.

I'm addicted to bass man. It's ALL ABOUT dat SUB. I got some MDA tonight but parents are sleeping and I can't BUMP IT! :(

I have studio headphones for music production, but it's just not the same as sitting infront of my subwoffer really feeling it.

We had a FULL room dedicated to deep dub/glitch hop/trap at the last rave... BEST room to smoke weed and chill into hands down. Wow, also perfect for the last few hours of the MDMA buzz once the peak is over.

I'm into literally every genre that has bass in it, no kidding, from hardcore to deep dub, from glitch hop to electro house. It's all about that BASS.

"I have studio headphones for music production, but it's just not the same as sitting infront of my subwoffer really feeling it. "

true that haha, sticking your head right beside the woofer feels like the woofer is telling you a story. I wish I had a better woofer than this crappy computer logitech system lol.

Zedd - clarity ft. foxes (ganar uk hardcore remix)
http://soundcloud.com/ganardj/zedd-feat-foxes-clarity-ganar

Amber Shephard - Soldier On (Ganar Remix)
http://soundcloud.com/ganardj/amber-shephard-soldier-on
This UK Hardcore.. yes

On repeat ^-^

And this earlier.... trip hop yes.
Nym - Lesser Known Good
Spun my poi to this with my friends on the last day of of drug fueled weekend in the mountains... was peaceful.

And yes stoned immaculate...I can't wait =D lol I already been to four raves in less than a month...end of may till now.
I go to a lot but there is no such thing as going to too many
I usually get a comp because my friends spin or run the events... also promoting is what I do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.