• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been at the balloons lol stoners love their balloons eh, bit of laughing gas when your stoned cor thats good lol

i went to that hyde park was packed

sure was, fucking loads of people there. constantly hearing balloons being filled as well. awesome day though :)

If I was rolling alone, I'd start to feel like nobody loved me, and that would be no good, ruin my roll, no good at all!! :|

rolling alone is ok...it's pretty much impossible to have a bad time, but it synergizes so well with company that it's a waste really

if you wanna take your mind to some deep places alone stick to psychs/weed/dissociatives

The only time I said I liked rolling alone, was when I didn't have any friends who would roll with me :p

a good candyflip alone (or, even better, with your closest friend) is AMAZING though

Man I was just exploring a good handful of other posts in ED... We have an awesome community here, everyone is so caring and everyone looks out for one another. All I can say is thanks, I hope to meet (in person) as many of you as possible haha!

fo sho! :)

You ever get that you think u still have feelings for someone, u jack off and poof its gone?

Haha actually i noticed this a few days ago. I thought it was strange but maybe we have a phenomenon here lol

Last edited:
Completely missed 4:20pm on 4/20 because I was high as fuck all day and lost track of time. We were chilling on a field and then when some more people got there they said "did you smoke for 4:20" and I was like "4:20am?" thinking it was like 3pm but it was 5pm.

Anyone tried modafinil here? I'm currently taking Adrafinil, a prodrug of Modafinil that isn't scheduled. I think it's much better than caffeine (lasts a lot longer too) but doesn't touch d-amph. Although there are less negative side affects than d-amp.

What do you do when you roll alone?

And here is a promo mix of some unfinished songs of mine from 2013 :)
http://soundcloud.com/kasura/promo-mix-2013

It all depends. If taken orally I am usually up and about the house and bouncing in and out of social networking. If I plug I do about the same. If I IV MDMA, I am either underneath my comforter rolling around with a box fan pointed at me, or hovering above a toilet because I've injected too much MDMA. Fine line boys, fine line.

Edit : Yes! Modafinil is great. Great ego and productivity booster. Keeps me ever alert, and it comes with no trouble sleeping, for me that is.

lol we didnt get through an oz we did get through a half with the help of pizza lol. We picked up some new pieces in honor and quite possibly the best bong I've ever had lol. I'll post pics when I get the chance.

^^lol it makes you a stoner

are you more of a stoner if you wake up for 4:20 or sleep right through?

Today I am fitting as much oxycodone in my snout as humanly possible.

Go North Korea, fck yh.

My god, I'll go easy with the xanax, just had a 2 day withdrawal, super irritated/anxious/angry/insomnia. Before the xanax, I was taking kpins recreationally, didn't thought benzo withdrawal would be this bad.

That's why I stay away from downers... they're easy to control, at first.. but they sneak up on you.

When i take xanax i notice i somethings dose without even thinking about it. Downers can get serious real quick if you dont keep your wits about you

Y'all motherfuckers need to go to rehab :p. Jk, when ever I read these binge stories I cringe, and it makes me question my own use.

Status
Not open for further replies.