• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to bet on falcons pats game.

falcons at home seals it up imo

an avatar bet? pats win, you sport a pats avatar for a week. falcons win, vice versa.

shake2.gif

alasdair

week 2 rams @ falcons

dunno the score

but steven Jackson will look about 18 carries, 25 yards, 0tds

pumped as fuck about rams getting HOME primetime games vs seattle and sf

yeah, they have vick and foles. if they take smith that means they should have never resigned vick.

they shouldnt have resigned him either way tho

i'll guarantee jackson goes wild on the rams just because.

if anyone rushes over 100 yards vs stl it will be arian foster

it's not like Jackson is out for revenge vs stl, he loves the blue and gold and if gets HoF will go in a ram

if anyone rushes over 100 yards vs stl it will be arian foster

it's not like Jackson is out for revenge vs stl, he loves the blue and gold and if gets HoF will go in a ram

it'll be the same way tony gonzalez felt when facing the chiefs.

From the other thread....

making excuses already? :)

your schedule doesn't look that hard. sure, you have to play the packers, saints and falcons but you also get the titans, jags and panthers. that said, by opponent win/loss, you have the 8th toughest schedule.

looks for the broncos in the superbowl this year - easiest schedule on paper.

alasdair

Ok first off, your thread title has the imaginative value of a gnat. Its also the 2nd consecutive patriots themed thread title.

Secondly, my statement had nothing to do with making excuses and everything to do with the reality, which is that the 49ers have a very difficult schedule on paper. I firmly believe that the 49ers are making a run for the SB once again this year, if any team has a right to be confident at this point in time, its the 9ers.

Im sure the pats will once again cruise to the playoff in that group of feeder teams they call the AFC East. If the broncos have the easiest schedule then the pats are a close second.

Looking at your schedule.....

bills
jets
bucs
falcons
bengals
saints
jets
dolphins
steelers
panthers
broncos
texans
browns
dolphins
ravens
bills

To me, thats pretty soft. I guess it could be softer is if you played the AFC west instead of the north, but still half those teams are basically free wins. IF the pats and broncos were in any other divisions in football they would be much less likely to make the playoffs, but as it stands they are the most for sure division winners in the league going into the season. Theyre good teams for sure but there is no denying they benefit from a soft schedule. If you look at the 49ers schedule comparatively there are only a handful of games that look to be walk overs on paper.

Last edited:
Pretty badass video about the 49ers/Seahawks rivalry

http://www.nfl.com/videos/movie-trailers/0ap2000000160017/49ers-vs-Seahawks-Western-Promises

gives me goosebumps, cant wait for those games this year.

sorry but rams vs seahawks and niners were far better games

and rams v niners rivalry has far more history than stupid seahawks, seahawks have no history at all, who the fuck changes conferences?(brewers and Astros....yeah, those kinda teams)

vs seahawks they went 1-1, both games the away team lost by 7 points

niners and rams played 10 quarters and rams won by 3, 1-0-1 record

I told you rams and niners would be primetime before week 4, and whatya know, week 4 thurs night @ the dome, should be the most rocking crowd in the dome since '01 playoffs

pretty pissed about having @sea in week 17 for the 3rd time in 4 years...

and sorry there is no way to gauge a schedules difficulty at this time, just look over the past few years how bad Monday night games end up being, it's all a crapshoot

The prospective thought of Sharrif in an Oakland Uni has me creaming my pants already
We might suck enough to get Clowney next year as well even though he says he doesnt care for 3-4) <3
Tarver will play some form of hybrid so we should be able to get use from both , if we draft them that is.

NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock rates the 6-foot-3, 297-pound Floyd as the second-best overall prospect in the draft behind Central Michigan left tackle Eric Fisher. Mayock has compared Floyd’s explosiveness to Pro Football Hall of Famer Warren Sapp’s. Floyd ran the 40-yard dash at the combine in 4.92 seconds.

“His quickness and ability to get up the field and disrupt the pass game is unique for a defensive tackle,” Mayock said. “If you can get a defensive tackle that can affect the pass game, you’ve got something special. He’s also stout enough to play the run, so I have him No. 2 on my board. I love the kid.”

Would LOVE to see Floyd and Clowney on the same d line in Silver and Black, That could be dominant for 10 years

Cant wait for the draft, shame they spread it out instead of just having it at the weekend.
Hope Reggie takes a late rd flyer on headcase and potential stereotype Raider and Nocal homie Tyler Bray, We need a brash leader with moxie for QB , I dont buy Flynn as a starter, far too "nice" and safe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.