• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude Browns fans are hard-core, and I have lots of respect for them

but let me tell you man all those losing seasons have really done some serious mental damage to their psychological welfare. it truly is sad to the deepest darkest most depraved depths to be an NFL fan with such a bleak future

I call em "Brownstarded"

Well gents, We've got the making for the best week 17 in history as far as variables.

What like 5 teams shooting for that final wild card spot in the AFC? Who's taking it....Baltimore, Miami? LOL SD or Pitt?

Then you have the NFC schmorgesborg with too many scenerios to type....capped with philly in Dallas for the sun night game?
I hope homo plays ( he is not ) but I see philly rollin...
The 2013 Rodgers story is a heartbreaker...I love seeing the best in the playoffs, but there is still a chance there too

Personally, I just ordered an Xmas eve gift for myself...to be used once and burned:

Nike%20Pro%20Line%20Men%27s%20St.%20Louis%20Rams%20Robert%20Quinn%20Team%20Color%20Jersey%20NFL%20Football%20Jersey%206205.jpg

And Mikey - on the Whitner hit I was not pointing out the 'wow' factor
More the fact they called a penalty on that perfectly executed shoulder led blast

Last edited:
*waits patiently for generic mind to come in and tell you homos a real fans sob story*

The sob story is over my friend. I've been watching the Bills long enough to notice the differences this season from past seasons.

The 2013 Bills = the 1987 Bills, right before they turned the corner and dominated the AFC for years. I'm more excited for the 2014 season than I have been since I was too young to know any better. =D

I still cant sleep over this game. having nightmares of dez bryant scoring a one hand td grab then beating the shit out of my mother.

waao youre right, this is one of the biggest finales in recent nfl memory.

would be better with romo in for the rest of us, if we're fans of football that is.

And Mikey - on the Whitner hit I was not pointing out the 'wow' factor
More the fact they called a penalty on that perfectly executed shoulder led blast

yeah it wasnt a penalty.

idk guys I could see Kyle Orton actually playing better than Romo. Highest paid backup in the league I think I heard, and I remember really liking how he played as a starter just a few years ago on the broncos. maybe he wont ruin shit in the 4th quarter like romo. This should be the best offense he's ever played on in his entire career, so I'm interested in seeing how he'll play. might be pretty rusty though

Put your money where your foot's going to be. Name the bet.

Edit: never mind I didn't realize you had lost to Ali lol

Last edited by a moderator:
if wisenhunt leaves SD(which i doubt) that would suck

I wish Ken Whisenhunt never left as the Offensive Co-ordinator of the Pittsburgh Steelers

he won us that first Super Bowl against Seattle, when Big Ben was a youngin'

but he was just so talented, and after that SB win his stock sky-rocketed, so it was obvious that he was going to become a HC somewhere else

and after "the Whis" the Steelers have suffered with two TERRIBLE OCs in Bruce Arians (die die die) and Todd Haley (die die die)

Originally Posted by DrinksWithEvil
I don't need to explain and don't want too. Afc leader or wildcard till next year .

Originally Posted by DrinksWithEvil
if the Raiders have a better record than SD, Ali can ban me for a month Sam with kc

Hook me up Alasdairm

I wish Ken Whisenhunt never left as the Offensive Co-ordinator of the Pittsburgh Steelers

he won us that first Super Bowl against Seattle, when Big Ben was a youngin'

but he was just so talented, and after that SB win his stock sky-rocketed, so it was obvious that he was going to become a HC somewhere else

and after "the Whis" the Steelers have suffered with two TERRIBLE OCs in Bruce Arians (die die die) and Todd Haley (die die die)
I think Arians has more than proven his mettle with Indy last year and having the Cards at 10 wins this season. Haley though, I'm still uncertain about him. The offense is playing much much better now than it did at the beginning of the year but I pretty much put the 0-4 start on 2 factors: 1) young defense not knowing DL's magic & 2) Pouncey gone for the season in game 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.