16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo what channel is cbs on cable here in maryland anyone know? Trynna find that show

Fuck yo. Found out I lost someone to an intentional overdose. 2 shots. 1 of molly and coke. The other of a hole dose of k and a bunch of heroin.

I did a bunch of coke, Valium, and Xanax with my girlfriend because she was devastated, and then took a step back and thought wtf am I doing. Why can't I stop being a fucki g addict

cbs is one of the 5 main regular channels,here is 2,5,7,9,and fox

Fuck yo. Found out I lost someone to an intentional overdose. 2 shots. 1 of molly and coke. The other of a hole dose of k and a bunch of heroin.

I did a bunch of coke, Valium, and Xanax with my girlfriend because she was devastated, and then took a step back and thought wtf am I doing. Why can't I stop being a fucki g addict

Damn, what an odd combo to OD on intentionally. Not sure why he would do the coke and molly first unless he wanted to feel amazing before the death shot, which seems to be the only explanation since I don't see it contributing to the overdose, and if anything it would make it harder.

Well maybe that. Or maybe he just couldn't stand to know that he was going to waste all those drugs by dying and leaving them behind. I know to me drugs are like gold, better than money, my precious little possessions tucked away in their own special little drawer next to my bed, and if I really were to go ahead and kill myself I probably wouldn't see the point of leaving them lying around. Might as well enjoy them before you go I guess.

But I would really assume that maybe the guy was very upset to begin with, and then being high on IV coke just gave him the balls to finally go through with it. Huge doses of stimulants at times make me extremely angry and in the past have caused me to attempt suicide in a fit of rage. But usually carried out in more stimulant-rage-type ways than an intentional drug overdose, that doesn't seem like a very angry way to die. Not sure really.

Either way man, sorry to hear that Jeebis. Death of friends is really hard to deal with, especially if you didn't see it coming. Hope you're alright with everything; now is not the time to get down on yourself for your addiction.

Its all good man. And I guess of was all pre-planned and intentional. Guess he wanted a bellringer and to roll before. Idk

Tonights just more drugs like usual. Coke, Valium, opium, weed

Poor dude, I am sorry for your loss. Nobody should ever have to be in such a desperate position in the first place. I know what it feels like to be hopelessly trapped by the lifestyle, with suicide sometimes feeling like the only painless way out. But still, it is a painful trip from fantasizing about it to sitting down to do it. I know in this life, emotion can be seen as weakness or whatever, but if any of you ever feel like you are heading in that direction, send me a PM. I will do my best to help. We are all in it together.

I have read that coke can undermine the MDMA experience. Never heard of both in the same rig. At any rate, I hope he had a few minutes within all of that during which he felt totally free.

Fuck my fuckin life an all this fuckin bullfuckin shit I brokee down an took a whole fuckin sub. Oh man I ain't never gettn off the shit. Time to go to plan b an work a taper with the subs...

Thanks for the help y'all.

Don't be too hard on yourself man. It happens to the best of us. What you're trying to do is not easy, as a matter of fact, it's one of the hardest things to do in the world. Don't give up.

5 cans of pbr, 1mg zanax, a blunt of loud, an 5 bags of dope I'm feelin rite!

Yo it was Friday an decided to get fucked up. Peer pressure man ya know how shit happns when ya show up at ya boys house an its time to get fucked up haha. Back at zero fuck it haha.

I'm proud of myself. I haven't touched heroin since February and minus a few runs with cheap oxy that I ended without issue. That gives me some hope, especially since my girlfriend I have been keeping watch other off opiates.

But I replaced the faucet in her parents kitchen for a couple bucks after work. smoked a ton of blackberry kush and blew a gram of some fish scale yay and knocked it out in 15 minutes. Scored a 55 mg Daytrana patch for tmrw, too.

How are my dope heads doing?

Also, I found out the Real Housewives show is coming to a town in the next county over this summer. Fuck me.

Ok i guess,not partying as hard as you,when your mellowing out you still party harder then me,but a is good!!

^^hard to not like good coke really

just too much bad-mediocre coke out there

I cant stand even good coke anymore, I hate the way any upper makes me feel and the atmosphere that it creates. And when i was on H all my $ went to that not on a sack of weed or anything else. Yall got some self control or serious cash flow to be hooked on dope but still getting other shit too. props i spose

^^hard to not like good coke really

just too much bad-mediocre coke out there

Seconded! but when you IV it, bad coke can actually seem pretty good sometimes! Of course, I wouldn't wish an IV coke addiction on my worst enemy!

i figure id just ask here instead of gmaking a new thread cause most of you who post in this thread im sure are familer and can just give me my answeer, and more so i just know most of yall and value your opinions...

so any one familer with fent patches...i can get the `100mcg kind for less then half a jab but ive never tried fente before so i dont know what the high is like or if its even worth it for the price

^ Not worth it IMO. I was always disappointed with the fentanyl high.

really..why is that? whats the differenace..not as euphoric or something?"

i just know ow stong it is and how ,many people have died smoking it and i thought it might be alrite to tryweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol gotta love the nod

Status
Not open for further replies.