Book partnership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greywoodfoxhall

Bluelighter
snipped out self promotion

If grey.fox.productions and Bluelight could partner up to release a "Bluelight Harm-Reduction Edition" in which footnotes would point out stupid things the boy and girl did and why not to do them, or if one insists (i.e.- shooting any pill is a bad idea) how to do it safely; that would make the book much better. Currently the book is based around the quote, "If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning." The "BLHR Edition" would make the book both a good example and a horrible warning. The collaboration would bring traffic to Bluelight, spreading the message of harm-reduction; and also income for the site. The book has yet to go to print yet, so a short essay on harm-reduction could still be included in the first-edition. What do people think?

Last edited by a moderator:
while we understand that you are excited about publishing a story, you need to understand that BL is not a place for you to advertise your book. we keep vendors of all sorts away from posting about their products to keep BL relatively easy to read and free of spam. if you are interested in discussing a HR edition of the book, please email the admins at this address.

You may also message me directly. I am co-owner of Bluelight, and am happy to hear what you have in mind.

I look forward to your PM.

SG

Status
Not open for further replies.