• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Michael

I will say the same thing I said on his other page:

I will never forget your mentorship with the Grateful Dead amongst other things for the last decade. <3

michael

Today I said goodbye to a friend that left this world all too soon.

Michael, I hope you know how much people loved and respected you in Philly (NE reprezent), the US and all around the globe. You were a very important member of this community, as a feared and admired admin (<3) mod of the lounge and gallery and staple of IRC chat.

Until I see you again, I'll rest easy knowing you're having a great time up there with Ben Franklin <3

michael.jpg

.... Photo from a pool party gathering at one of the yearly starscape gatherings. Pretty sure michael wore that outfit the whole weekend, and I got to be in a cuddle sammich with he and spinkle. Two michaels and an xsie, what a hoagie to be had!

*holds up lager* this one's for you

.... Photo from a pool party gathering at one of the yearly starscape gatherings. Pretty sure michael wore that outfit the whole weekend, and I got to be in a cuddle sammich with he and spinkle. Two michaels and an xsie, what a hoagie to be had!

*holds up lager* this one's for you

That was certainly amazing =D

...and he did indeed wear that the whole weekend.

He's going to be dearly missed =(

Was reading through some old posts and these words struck me and wanted to share---

i realized the only person standing in the way of self-forgiveness was myself. at that point i had a decision to make; keep beating myself up or forgive myself - everyone else has long ago. what was i getting out of punishing myself further? the answer is MISERABLE. the fork in the road shone like a sunrise. the past is the past. dwelling on it ain't gonna do you any good. one of these days i hope you'll get the message - then its time to hang up the phone.

- michael
22-07-2012
The Dark Side - ¡forgiving oneself!

Amen. Life is short, it's up to us to make amends for the past move forward to make life better. You really don't know how much time you have here on earth, make the most of it. <3

never had a conversation with him but that is a pretty sweet shirt (and a good beer) and he seemed like a nice guy. There's more people from that area on here then you realize.

RIP

he ruled with an iron fist on bl but he seemed like an all around alright guy.

RIP michael. <3