Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

- Movies that FREAK you out -

hmm, i dont know why but when i was trying to read clockwork orange, all i could read was glowstick orange. fucking idiot.
anyway...
final destination IMO was a brilliant film which had lots of them 'wierd' moments.
and i also think blair witch was good, you had to have the imagination thats all. :)

Not much really ever gets to me,but "Boys Don't Cry" fucked with me for a while.

-Slayer...Live intrusion!
-That one Stephen King movie wiff Jack Nickleson when there in that hotel and it gets snowed in..."red-rum red-rum" Back in the day....*crawls under the bed*
-Stephen Kings IT
-Maxium Overdrive,When i was a kid i wouldnt mow the lawn for weeks
-Candy man did scare the shit out of me!
-Richard Simmions "Work IT"

Originally posted by MULISHA:
Ummm..... I think they were doing Coke in Requiem
No, it was heroin. Unfortunatly, they made a small technical error in showing the actors pupils enlarging instead of shrinking like heroin causes your pupils to do. This was because the general movie-going public doesn't know that about heroin. Most non-drug users automaticly associates dialated pupils with ALL drugs.
Adios,
Steve

Memento!!!!
can you imagine how fucking freaky your world must be if you lost the ability to 'make' memories? you'd continuously forget where you are, what you're doing there and what happens next? just round and round and round you'd go. fuck me, that's madness...

I don't care, I went and saw this movie the second day it was out, and it freaked me out completely...The Blair Witch Project.
Then I found out it was a hoax, and I cried I was so happy.
Other than that, maybe Very Bad Things, Fear, Wild Things, Fight Club, and The Cell.

Stephen Kings "it"
and if you want something newer...
Mothman Prophecies (fucking scary and fucked up)

Cannibal Holocaust...
Easily the most traditionally "disturbing" film I have ever seen. I mean I can handle the visuals all right right, but there are nagging worries and rumours that the footage is actually real, and it looks SO real. And with a budget of like 18 dollars and having been shot deep in some fucked up South American jungle, it's not as if they had the money for good special effects, or any special effects for that matter. That's what still kind of bothers me, not much, but sometimes...
I don't know if it ever was offically released in America I saw a bootleg copy you can get at this amazing store here in Dallas but, I bet you could find it online in a second...
Brainrape
PS- Just a reminder, this film is way way over the top sick, A Clockwork Orange is like fucking Bambi in comparison, I am rarely if ever shocked by anything, and wasn't expecting much when someone told me to see this, but that film caught me by surprise...

Originally posted by starlight gemini: that movie disturbed the fuck out of me. for the last 45 mins or so--my friend and i sat in COMPLETE silence (we were makin occasional comments in the beginning of the movie). then, when it was over--we both sat for an hour, in silence--partly b/c what we had just seen was really sad and disturbing--and b/c we wondered if we'd ever end up like that
::shudders:: i've never done heroin, i've never wanted to, and i never will. and i will NEVER be able to watch that movie again.
Ohhhh my I couldn't of said it better myself...Me and my friend also sat there for like an 1hr all freaked the fuck out after seeing it...Fortunately she recovered much quicker than me after seeing the movie(like 20 min later) but me on the other hand kept crying and crying for like an hour after seeing it....and It was like she and I couldnt exactly pinpoint why I was crying...After a while I kindda thought I was so affected by it because I 've seen way to many people in my own life succumb to serious drug addictions including myself but thank god I never really took it as far as the movie portrays and I just didnt want to see myself like that or take it that far(just liike starlight had said above).....damn look 2 all that drama that movie stired up in me!

happiness.
its a really good movie, but you walk away feeling...cold.
thats the only way i can describe it.
but i would highly reccommend it none the less

I was left speechless after watching "requiem for a dream"- that movie affected me for days and days after watching it, I just couldn't stop thinking about it.(and the music, oh my gosh, how intense! it wouldnt have been the same without the music)
the cell- me and my friends were like crying and clutching eachother throughout most of the movie, it was good though, glad i saw it.
-Jennifer

Originally posted by Shuddr2Think:
happiness.
its a really good movie, but you walk away feeling...cold.
thats the only way i can describe it.
but i would highly reccommend it none the less

Happiness is anything but happy. It is, without a doubt, the most scathing, dark, honest, and brutal look at so-called normal life that I have ever seen. Todd Solondz is a genius.
Adios,
Steve

Blue Velvet.
For those of you who haven't seen it, think "American Beauty" dragged though a knothole backwards and featuring a nitrous-huffing Dennis Hopper, a masochistic nightclub singer, and random body parts lying in random neighbourhoods.
Suburbia through a David Lynch filter. It's great. It's disturbing. It'll make you think.
See it.

Magnolia....I just dont get it...It freaked me out..I was so confused..But hey..Respect the cock lol
Jen

I can't believe nobody said the Exorcist. I still get chills thinking about it.

Originally posted by junglist22:
Mothman Prophecies (fucking scary and fucked up)
Holy shit that movie freaked me out. Another one was both of the Candyman movies, but that was a while ago. I've always hated mirrors...

The Wall
Course having taken 4 hits of acid before I watched it probably didn't help. Never again! :)