Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Trivia: Movie Lines (version 2.0)

Catch-22

Bluelighter
1. "And for Chrissakes, get this goddamned hat off the bed!"
2. "You know what I hate? Two groups of people! Fucking cops...and creeps who betray their own bosses! You bastard!"
3. "What sick, ridiculous puppets we are. What a gross little stage we dance on...."
4. "You're ghosting us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world. You give away our position one more time, I'm gonna bleed you...real quiet...and leave you here. Got that?"
5. "What bugs me out is that we are so damned deep in the woods that if people are gonna try and come out here and mess with us, they gotta have something wrong with them."
6. "I don't think mom's gonna like this, Uncle Johnny."
7. "You have a rendez-vu with my ass, motherfucker!"
8. "Same old, same old. Just lollygagging around. Still unemployed. Uh, I'm in this band. The [same] one I was in before, but now we've changed our name. We're 'The Ultimate Losers' now."
9. "You're telling me that now that this man is free, and we're making good on our commitment to him, he's just gonna decide...out of the fucking blue...to rip us off! Why don't you tell me what really happened?"
10. "Santos, this is [name]. He's a friend of ours."
[edited to fix a typo]
[ 06 February 2002: Message edited by: Catch-22 ]

Grr... I'm too jacked on coffee to think straight right now. The only one I know for sure is
9) Resevior Dogs.
I'll try to answer more when I'm a little more sane.
Adios,
Steve

moloch is right about #1.
HedgeOmatic is right about #3.
HedgeOmatic is right about #4.
Lingo is right about #9.
Lines 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 are still available.
HedgeOMatic is also very close with #7 because it has the word "line" in the title!
:D

5 blair witch? i dont remember the line but it sounds like something they'd say....
Peace!

HedgeOmatic and Housekid5 are both correct! :)
Lines 2, 6, 8, and 10 are still up for grabs.

I am supposing that the 8 and the ) came together to make the 8) emoticon, but the answer to #8 is not Airheads. :(
Okay, some hints this time!
#2 is said by MadDog when he is fighting with Tequilia (uh, I mean Vodka) and a Triad in the basement of a hospital.
#6 is said by an underage girl after Ellen Barkin (sp?) and Lawrence Fishburne (sp?) walk into the bedroom with a videocamera.
#8 is from a movie filmed in Austin, TX.
#10 is said by a gangster when he is introducing an undercover FBI agent to the mob boss.

2. Lashou Shentan...I had to look this one up.
6. Bad Company
[ 12 February 2002: Message edited by: HedgeOmatic ]
[ 12 February 2002: Message edited by: HedgeOmatic ]

HedgeOmatic is correct about line #2! Lashou Shentan is the original title, I have a copy of Hard Boiled so I was relying on the translated version with dubbed English. My favorite John Woo movie is The Killer, though. :)
HedgeOmatic is correct about line #6!
moloch is correct about line #10!
:)
Final hint about line #8: A 1991 Richard Linkletter movie filmed in Austin, TX.

Sorry, moloch! :(
#8 was Slackers. The specific line was funny to me, but also the dialogue takes place on a street corner about a block from an apartment I had when I lived in Austin from 1992-1996. But it might be pretty obscure to everyone else.... :eek:
THANKS FOR PLAYING, EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS EDITION OF MOVIE TRIVIA!

ok...where's this one from..
- "did your mom have any kids that lived?"
- "what do u mean?"

#8 was Slackers. The specific line was funny to me, but also the dialogue takes place on a street corner about a block from an apartment I had when I lived in Austin from 1992-1996. But it might be pretty obscure to everyone else....
Ugh... no wonder I didn't know it. That movie made me naucious. Never been a big fan of Linkletter.
Adios,
Steve