• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ shimazu's response suggests he's not on the same page as you and me :)

alasdair

Enough with the arguing. Time to ROLL ;) (well acutally not till friday, but Im psyched)

NSFW:
263hffa.jpg

Enough with the arguing. Time to ROLL ;) (well acutally not till friday, but Im psyched)

NSFW:
263hffa.jpg

Looks like some quality stuff! Not too big, not too small.... what REAL crystals should look like :)

NSFW:
263hffa.jpg

That shtuff...

We had that floating around in the fall, I had some when mints weren't too good, it was okay.

NSFW:
5nnAfec.jpg

mAYt2Mn.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up some northern lights.... wow

When there is 4 or 5 of us smoking it takes around 3gs of some decent bud to get us high. Your standard 1g blunt wont do the trick. Yesterday I brought a g of northern and my buddy matched me with a g of sour d. 5 of us smoking and man did I get blasted. It didn't take much, after the first blunt I was gone

NSFW:
uLjoIWL.jpg

^^ lol.. I doubt it was the same stuff.

I've seen crystals in Germany that look just like that.. it's just how MDMA looks haha. IMO though, could use another wash. Still quite a few impurities.. but not to the point where I would consider it to be of even medium quality.. some very above average product there! Just seems like the chemist got a bit lazy on the last cleaning haha.. but that's pretty damn common these days, they like to leave it brown because that's what the people want

I picked up some northern lights.... wow

When there is 4 or 5 of us smoking it takes around 3gs of some decent bud to get us high. Your standard 1g blunt wont do the trick. Yesterday I brought a g of northern and my buddy matched me with a g of sour d. 5 of us smoking and man did I get blasted. It didn't take much, after the first blunt I was gone

NSFW:
uLjoIWL.jpg

I'm getting really annoyed with weed. It costs me WAY too much fucking money to keep my habit up, but if I don't smoke I get hit with awful anxiety and just generally feel down. I really want to quit but the withdrawal effects are too drastic for me to be able to deal with them and all the other shit going on right now

^^ lol.. I doubt it was the same stuff.

I've seen crystals in Germany that look just like that.. it's just how MDMA looks haha. IMO though, could use another wash. Still quite a few impurities.. but not to the point where I would consider it to be of even medium quality.. some very above average product there! Just seems like the chemist got a bit lazy on the last cleaning haha.. but that's pretty damn common these days, they like to leave it brown because that's what the people want

I'm getting really annoyed with weed. It costs me WAY too much fucking money to keep my habit up, but if I don't smoke I get hit with awful anxiety and just generally feel down. I really want to quit but the withdrawal effects are too drastic for me to be able to deal with them and all the other shit going on right now

I wouldn't say I'm addicted per say. But I do get pissed off when my friends go out and smoke and I can't because I'm busy with something else. Its almost like a jealousy thing, I really end up fiending for it and look for an excuse to smoke.

fuck this thread and fuck all ya'll my mums name is molly ya cunts :X

It's a term of endearment..... shameful, shameful endearment by crack heads and E tards across the world

Folley try lowering the dose for a while. Get mids, they will help the wallet and you'll maybe get less anxiety from getting less high lol. It's worth a try if you have to have ganja. Change of scenery to a certain extent, if you can't not have the stuff.

Had a one nighter with a chick named Molly in the past.

^ fuck...that was my joke. you beat me to it.

but since shim is 20 I would have had to hit it when I was 11 =D

edit
Never mind...that was laugh that said that...blah. I need sleep

yeh go to sleep matt. pretty sure im old enough to be your dad son.

Had a one nighter with a chick named Molly in the past.

when are you gonna pay up dad! i need new shoes and a new bag for school.

Folley try lowering the dose for a while. Get mids, they will help the wallet and you'll maybe get less anxiety from getting less high lol. It's worth a try if you have to have ganja. Change of scenery to a certain extent, if you can't not have the stuff.

The anxiety is from not smoking lol.. I'm like 80% sure it's THC withdrawal, but really I don't want to stop smoking as it's almost medicinal at this point.. but I'll probably have to stop eventually :\

I haven't not smoked for over 24-48 hours for like a good year or two now... so my brain has like completely adapted to it

yeh go to sleep matt. pretty sure im old enough to be your dad son.

I was going to put that I woud have to be -11 :)

The anxiety is from not smoking lol.. I'm like 80% sure it's THC withdrawal, but really I don't want to stop smoking as it's almost medicinal at this point.. but I'll probably have to stop eventually :\

I haven't not smoked for over 24-48 hours for like a good year or two now... so my brain has like completely adapted to it

yeah cuz smoking too much reefer never gave anyone anxiety...

i found the three biggest issues with quitting ganja were anxiety, insomnia, nightmares.

I quit because of the anxiety when I was high. when I was high I was covinced that the only reason my friends allowed me to hang out with them was that I was to be the fall guy if we ever got busted and every creek in the floor was the pigs coming to get me.

that made me realize I needed to stop. never smoked weed again after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.