NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya we could definitely use a currency update however I'm all set with one or two dollar coins. We had one dollar coins in addition to the bills for awhile. In fact the T (Boston subway) gave them as change which sucked IMO. Walking around with twenty bucks worth of those things in your pocket was ridiculous not to mention the fact that coins fall out of my pockets just about every time I sit and that shit adds up quick.

Of course the most important reason not to switch to coin would be the strippers. Strippers get singles for a few seconds of ass shaking and the transaction takes place by you sliding the bill or bills into her g string or guarder belt. You can't do that with coins. The strippers in Aus must be suffering, the poor things.

indeed, i bet they have welps all over their bodies from dudes throwing dollar peices at them...

^^you can still go to most banks n get some 2$bills from them

i used to collect everyone i found until someone told me you can get em at the banks n that they arent really as collectable as most people think

Rare enough I'd think. I've never had one of the things.

No Jay, I'm not married and for now I'd like to keep it that way but, you never know what the future may bring. I came close once but, luckily I snapped out of it. Right now the only woman in my life is too deep into drugs not unlike myself and I don't want to go down that road again.

Strippers get mega-pissed off when you thy to insert change in them. Jus a little FYI.

I can think of a few places to put that coin.

And I have been to a strip club that gave out $2 bills when you asked for change for a 20 instead of singles. When I asked if he was serious he said that the girls like them better. No shit they want 2 bucks instead of one, who the fuck would have thought...

Heh

Lefty- Blah blah blah blah free shot of morphine and benzoooosss blah blah blah
Recky- fucking sweet
Wait....
fuck. I'm good on that

Rare enough I'd think. I've never had one of the things.

No Jay, I'm not married and for now I'd like to keep it that way but, you never know what the future may bring. I came close once but, luckily I snapped out of it. Right now the only woman in my life is too deep into drugs not unlike myself and I don't want to go down that road again.

yall dating or yall just usin/fuck buddies?

Strippers get mega-pissed off when you thy to insert change in them. Jus a little FYI.

ive had strippers get fussy with me cuz i was tryin to touch the puss, like not finger them but you know your gettin a lap dance so you try n give it a little couple finger palm up petting.

girl would kinda laugh n playfully say no, id wait 20-30 seconds n try again n she more sternly but still playfully said no so i waited another 20-30 seconds n then she flipped out n said NO. so i appologised, you get a little fucked up n have some naked chick in your face you tend to get a bit handsy. im sure im not the only one who has done something like that but it made me feel pretty bad cuz i dont wanna be the dude treating girls like shit, stripper or not i try to be somewhat respectful

but then i got another lap dance from her later on in the night, she put her head between my legs and did this snort of handstand thing up against me in the chair n she had her ass right in my face, i went in to burry my face in her ass n before i could i just got the biggest whiff of shit/swamp ass it was fuckin disgusting n i was thinkin to myself get down n shove your tits in my face id rather just smell sweat/bo then your ass lady, good thing i didnt end up gettin stink fingered,eh?

And I have been to a strip club that gave out $2 bills when you asked for change for a 20 instead of singles. When I asked if he was serious he said that the girls like them better. No shit they want 2 bucks instead of one, who the fuck would have thought...

ha, did you ever get ones or did he refuse to give anything less then 2$'s?

thats an awesome response tho the guy gave you. the girls like them better. priceless

rekky said:
Lefty- Blah blah blah blah free shot of morphine and benzoooosss blah blah blah

^oh ramble ramble ramble. reckless is drunk and on coke. go home rekky, you're drunk!

Ya we could definitely use a currency update however I'm all set with one or two dollar coins. We had one dollar coins in addition to the bills for awhile. In fact the T (Boston subway) gave them as change which sucked IMO. Walking around with twenty bucks worth of those things in your pocket was ridiculous not to mention the fact that coins fall out of my pockets just about every time I sit and that shit adds up quick.

yeah it's a bitch when you go out on the town of a night hitting the piss only to come home with a bulked out wallet and 5kg heavier because of the coins you've collected as change. i don't care about the change factor and usually start paying for $20 worth of drinks with coins just to get rid of them or tip the hottest bartender. i never try my luck with the slots as i never win.

Of course the most important reason not to switch to coin would be the strippers. Strippers get singles for a few seconds of ass shaking and the transaction takes place by you sliding the bill or bills into her g string or guarder belt. You can't do that with coins. The strippers in Aus must be suffering, the poor things.

wait until post-apocalypse when strippers are robots, coin operated. bitches won't be complaining then. they could design them like Bender in the sense the more coinage you give them the dirtier the show instead of getting them drunk. before you'd know it you're getting a blowjob from a robot stripper.

HoL said:
good thing i didnt end up gettin stink fingered,eh?

who gives a fuck about a stinkfinger when you could have gotten worse : pink eye, from that dirty, sweating, stinky ring of her :|

you never go face to ass on a stripper!

Last edited:
We have 1 and 2 dollar coins in Canada. I prefer it to dollar bills.

Pharmacy pill crushers have always disappointed me.

The only one I got and loved was used primarily for Suboxone, which is a very easy to crush tablet. The harder tablets are likely going to be harder to powderize using a pharmacy pill crusher.

hello.

I've been sober for 2 consecutive years today.

NBDJS.

hello.

NBDJS.

woohoo! congrats babe! <3

did you celebrate with buying a jab and ball of coke and hooking up wid chinky? =D;) you know i love thee and am kidding.

NSADSADSADASDASD Social Song O The Day

D'angelo-Devil's Pie

NSFW:

Fuck the slice we want the pie
Why ask why till we fry
Watch us all stand in line
For a slice of the devil's pie
Drugs and thugs womeN wine
Three or four at a time
Watch them stand all in line
For a slice of the devil's pie

Who am I to justify
All the evil in our eye
When I myself feel the high
From all that I despise

Behind the jail or in the grave
I have to lay in this bed I made
If I die before I wake
I Hope the lord dont' hesitate
2 get 2 heaven done been through hell
Tell my peeps all is well
All them fools whose soul's 4 sale
Sitting next to the Jezebel

Demons screaming in my ear
All my anger all my fear
If I holler let them hear
In this spinning sphere

[CHORUS]

Main ingredients 2 this dish
Goes like this
Here's the list
Materialistic, greed and lust, jealousy, envious
Bread and dough, cheddar cheese, flash and stash, cash and cream
Temperatures at a high degree
Wheres niggas come 2 feast
Hell's this all about
Apocalypse ain't no doubt

Everbody's ho'ing out all the loot all the clout
Right or wrong
Do or die
Only the vengeance will pacify
Watch your back
And so will I
In these days and time

[CHORUS]

Aint no justice
It's Just us
Ashes 2 ashes
Dust 2 dust
Time has come for most of us
2 choose in which God we trust
I know I was born 2 die
Searching 2 find
Piece of mind
With eighty five dumb and blind
There can be no compromise

D'angelo-Devil's Pie

Thanks y'all.

I'm good.

I've been working out--lifting weights, getting strong :sus:

I'm doing service work for AA helping alcoholics behind bars.

My boyfriend and I are really happy. Going to see Eric Clapton play in Nashville at the end of this month if you wanna take a short road trip brah!

ha, did you ever get ones or did he refuse to give anything less then 2$'s?

thats an awesome response tho the guy gave you. the girls like them better. priceless

Nope, they would only give ones as change for drinks and shit, if you straight up asked for change they would only give you the $2s. It was beat. I mean it was alright I guess, but really?

Certianly makes for a good story. Especially when the conversation already has mention of strippers and two dollar bills, who would have ever thought I'd have such a perfect opportunity to tell an otherwise pointless story lol

hello.

NBDJS.

Damn woman, congrats

That's pretty awesome

The most annoying thing about american money is that it's all the same color and in canada all of our bills are different colors, so I literally have to look at the bill to differentiate them -_-

Years ago sure, but not anymore. The bills are different colors, just not as bright as yours. 20s are blue, 10s are orange, 5s are purpleish... Most of the text is still green, because money is green and needs to stay that way. Think of how many rap songs and movies would become nonsensical if money and the color green no longer shared anything in common...
The patterns on the back were still so different back then anyways that even though they were all the same color I had no problem telling the difference at a quick glance. You canadians fucked it all up for us, implanted the idea in our government's head that it's okay to start making funny looking play money that's all different colors.

Had to post since I saw skillz and capn' jay back. I'm trying to enjoy bud light platinum but it's pretty nasty. My friend bought it thinking I would like it but I wish he had conferred with me first. It's got that nasty metallic taste and gives me a headache after just 1 or 2 of them. Thankfully I took 60mg of morphine to help matters.

^if they're cans, that makes total sense.

i refuse to drink beer from cans. it has to be from bottles. i hate it when a mate buys a case of cans.

^ The are bottles actually, and blue ones at that. Bud light is a very popular beer here for those middle-class people looking to just get drunk, so they made this Platinum stuff with 6.0 alcohol to make the process go quicker, but it's shit. Most people here agree, and have the same opinion of it that I do, although I don't know if they mention the headaches from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.