• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who can tell me about "butt chugging" liquor? Don't want alcohol on my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was my 26th birthday and I decided for some reason that I wanted to try butt-chugging because I had heard about it from the movie “Bruno.” So, my girlfriend and I scrounged up ten dollars by selling DVDs at the pawn shop and got a seven dollar bottle of vanilla rum. After getting some ginger ale for oral chaser, we rushed home because I was eager to try butt-chugging.

We googled how to do butt-chugging, and decided on the tampon method- which entails soaking a tampon in the booze of choice and then inserting it into the rectum. By our own ingenuity, we used some lube that we happened to have on hand to make the experience a little smoother. I went first and used a regular sized tampon in a plastic applicator. It went in fairly smoothly, pain on a scale of 1-10 was about a 3 tops. Not too painful. I kind of enjoyed it, it was like having a pinkie finger in my butthole. Unfortunately, and possibly because of the tightness of my rectum, I was unable to deploy the actual tampon from the plastic applicator. But I was able to get the applicator the whole way in. Also, upon insertion, there was a mild burning sensation.

I had taken a Gabapentin (Neurontin) 300mg about 4 or 5 hours before we began drinking. I believe this is possibly irrelevant. I started with one shot rectally via tampon, then four orally during the course of an hour, then another rectally.
About a half an hour later I did five more shots. The second rectal insertion was a very serious buzz kill and more painful for me.
I felt mildly drunk.
Unless you like anal sex, butt-chugging is totally overrated. Unless you have throat cancer, drink your whiskey.

Also FUCK THAT. Why would any moron stick a tampon soaked with alcohol inside their asshole? Are you people fucking SERIOUS? There is a reason you "drink alcohol" and it doesn't come as a motherfucking suppository. Jesus H Christ. Are people that desperate to just want to black out? Might as well just go buy a baseball bat and have a friend slam the back of your head. Boom! There you go! You're unconscious AND you didn't have to buy booze or stick shit up your ass. I am not perfect myself, but I tend to avoid things that just make NO sense.

^ hahahahaha, man I should be sleeping. That seems way more funny then it actually is.

Takes beer farts to a new level.

Of any you guys know what a D.A.D.S is?

Besides an awesome acronym I've been using my entire life

Day after drinking shatz? LOL.
I watched this show I forgot the name, but this alcoholic was unable to drink so he put a 5th or some shit (Pun?) up his ass n died. Rofl.

Yeah man haha I didn't know if it was common or not but my homie used to get em bad and would always ask me if I had droppdd.my dad's randomly threw the day haha

If I recall correctly, even Jesus "drank wine" so they say from the bible. The bible also says you must "obey the laws of the land". I am not partial to any of the religion, but according to your brother's own religious standards, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you consuming alcohol because:

1) you are not addicted to alcohol and it does not effect his life in any way, literally has nothing to do with him
2) you are not hurting anyone, let alone yourself as long as you dont let it become addicting
3) I am pretty sure God doesn't send people to hell for drinking. 99.99% of people would be in hell if that was the case.
4) You are grown, of legal age to purchase and consume alcohol in the safety of your own home. would your brother rather you be out at a bar then get behind the wheel and get involved in an accident? sounds like an asshole brother to me.
5) Last but not least, is your brother PERFECT? If he is perfect then man...he needs to be a role model for everyone one of us here on bluelight. he needs to send an email out to [email protected] and show us how to live.

I don't know your brother and I am not trying to troll, but I have dealt with judgemental family members and they can be REAL SHITHEADS even when you are not doing anything wrong. Are you drinking to stay normal? Nope. Are you shooting dope? Nope. Are you desperately trying to resort to "buttchugging" alcohol (by the way, which can be fatal) to avoid your brother's judgement and contempt? Hell yeah you are. See how his judgement is causing the opposite of his desired effect to "help you"? You definitely need to confront him about all these points. Defend yourself man.

I remember one time I was buying cigarettes at a corner store, and this really fat lady at the register said "Uh ...ya know...them cigarettes gon' kill ya one day boy". Everyone in line just kinda looked at me. I paid, and before I left I said "It wont kill me any faster than McDonalds will kill you".

Sometimes...you just have to stand up for yourself. SO GET TO IT! ;)

Dude, as he said, his brother's house, his rules. One does not need to be perfect or even to provide arguments and justifications in order to set the rules for their own household.

Furthermore, I can think of plenty of good reasons why someone might decide they don't want alcohol in their home. I agree that it is very strict but it is not outside the realm of reason.

But I dont really understand this thread. According to the OP he is coming down from a large dose of dexedrine. So apparently his brother allows him to abuse prescription drugs in the home but not drink? Or if he is able to conceal the fact that he is on large doses of dexedrine, I can't understand why he can't conceal a few shots of liquor. Lastly, he says he can't sleep, and that his brother does not allow alcohol in the home. I dont understand why he cant go to the liquor store, buy a little vodka, drink it before entering the home and then go lie in bed.

Is his brother sleeping in the same bed as him in order that he would be smelling his breath?

A mouthwash containing alcohol would also be a good idea, that way if anyone does smell anything he can simply say he just used mouthwash.

Unless he has been caught sneeking alcohol into the home many times before I can't understand what the big deal is. Is his brother smelling his breath constantly? Cant he go in a different room for a while? I used to drink with at home when I lived with my parents all the time and I never got caught. How did I do it? I just drank in my room after my parents went to bed. They never had any reason to come try to smell my breath in the middle of the night and I cant see why his brother would either.

And lastly, I cant understand why people think this is so dangerous. Yeah, so someone died from it? How many people have died from DRINKING alcohol? I mean its like saying that drinking vodka is sooooooo dangerous because it is eight times stronger than beer. Well guess what? Smart people adjust the dosage accordingly. There is no reason why you couldn't do that with rectal administration either. If it absorbs more quickly, use less. It's not rocket science. Start with one shot, wait for the effects and go from there. No one is gonna fatally overdose from one shot, I don't care how you take it.

The reason this bothers me is because this is same type of thinking that keeps drugs illegal. One person does something stupid and dies and then everyone thinks whatever drug killed them is so awful and dangerous completely ignoring the fact that hundreds of thousands of people die from alcohol every year and you can buy it at the super market.

Why the fuck is this 'god' character being brought up, lol? If there's a god, it's either Morgan Freeman or a Woman, I'm certain of it..

Morgan Freeman, definitely! Dude is in every damn movie and tv show out there. Must be divine of some sort.

I want to shoot a speedball with ol dude.. I bet he can party like a goddamn animal.

I bet he can too. 'Everytime I explain something, I gain a freckle'. Can't remember what show that was on, but pretty hilarious.

Threw up blood on Tuesday stomach is raw and Im withdrawing. After a BM this morning I plugged a bit more than 12 ounces of liquor that had been diluted down to 1 part alcohol 3 parts water (tried before with undiluted liquor years ago, burns like a motherfucker and instantly wants to be expelled).

After about 15 minutes, I get that feeling like diarhea is coming and nothing can stop it, barely made it to the toilet. Think I had already absorbed most of the vodka? I did certainly get some absorption, a little more than 2 shots in my rectum got the shakes off, and 2 shots drinken usually doesnt. Oddly got a vodka taste in my mouth about 10 minutes in...

Im just wondering why did my rectum want to expel it so fast? Anyone had the unstoppable urge to expel a pill just 15 mins after plugging? Anyway to keep it down? Gonna take the equivalent amount right now and see if it still happens and hope it was a 1 time deal.

Just in case it was a freak accident, Im going to repeat the experiment.

You think 4 ounces of liquid is too much? I repeated the experiment with 8 ounces at first, which had to be expelled at in about 2 minutes in the same way. Then a few minutes ago just 4 ounces, and it too expelled itself probably about the 4 minute mark. Putting in any less seems like it would be negligible in the alcohol department.

Im thinking my rectum isnt liking the substance. Im wondering why my body would hold the first 12-16 ounce dose for 15 minutes or more. Then a half dose lasts 2 only minutes, and a quarter dose 4 minutes maybe. Its already heavily diluted, not much burning action, maybe its because its the cheap rubbing alcohol vodka and not the good stuff. Got the withdrawals off for a minute but theyll be back... Maybe later tonight I miiight try with some normal strength beer and see if my body will tolerate. Im much less enthusiastic about the rectal route than I was 30 minutes ago though... Just gotta kick the booze.

Chugging doesn't give nearly the alcohol breath that drinking will. However, you still ought to use a less noticeable alcohol if you're intent on doing it. Vodka will do. However, chugging is, as noted, dangerous. And vodka will burn like a bastard on the way out. If you're gonna do it, don't use more vodka than you'd normally drink (because the alcohol will come on VERY strong), and dilute with warm water (to avoid the horrid burn). Note that if you fill an empty fleet's enema bottle with half-vodka, half-warm water that'll do the trick, but you will likely need to expel it afterwards because of the volume of liquid. (suggest starting with the fleet's enema to empty yourself out first). The longer you 'retain' the vodka the more it'll affect you.

Note that if the effect is really strong, you might consider expelling what's left before it goes too far. If you hold too much vodka too long, the effect will be just like overdosing on alcohol: crazy drunk (though oddly not as drunk as drinking it), and a strong feeling like you need to vomit. You'll feel really sick at that point, and won't be enjoying the experience at all. You can expect the horribleness to last about an hour if you get there. Try not to.

You might wanna try something easier first, like white wine, when you've got some time alone.

That being said, if you're not into anal play then why the hell would you bother doing this? Just drink. If you ARE into anal play, then more power to ya. Enjoy.

dankplantgrower: seriously, rubbing alcohol? Are you insane? That's not drinkable. It's poison and can kill or blind you. I assume you were kidding and just meant "cheap vodka" rather than rubbing alcohol. But in case there are absolute morons reading the thread, it's worth mentioning that rubbing alcohol is NOT something you can put in your body, regardless of orifice.

This is REALLY dangerous... some people have died from plugging (inserting a syringe filled with liquid an inch in to their rectum) vodka. It won't even hide your habit, since something like 5% of the alcohol you drink/plug/"buttchug" is expelled through your breath anyways.

Check out this BL thread to see how stupid of an idea this is.

I think that dude from Jackass didn't DIE because they didn't plug that beer tube properly in to his rectum and did it too fast, spilling more than the first 3 seconds worth (it creeps down your leg on your skin). With plugging, even if I plug even 1mL of liquid too fast, it starts overfilling and leaking out, and once it starts leaking, pushing more just makes allllll the rest spill.

Don't do this shit!

I've been plugging opiates for years and use 10ml syringes and I've never once had anything leak out, even when I had to press the plunger fast. I would shit before plugging to have a nice, clean area to soak up the opiates. If you had 1 ml leaking out, you must literally be full of shit.

Plugging isn't always that dangerous if you're not stupid about it. When it comes to opiates, take whatever your oral or intranasal dose is and half it to start. When it comes to alcohol, if it's liquor, dilute it. 5 ml liquor and 5 ml water, one at a time, waiting about 5 minutes I'm between.

If you don't like the smell of your breath with alcohol imagine the smell of your farts after this dude. The world would end :D

Status
Not open for further replies.