• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What did you want to be when you 'grew up'?

check my subs bro they doof doof hey. theyre explod bro fully doof doof bro they explod bro hey bro

2242348492_28284f92d2.jpg

yeh bro

when i grow up i wanna cut laps with my subs bro

true bro[/QUOTE]

Sick mate sick, subwoofer

Yeh bro gather a crew round in a circle in the bush and we'll have a doof doof doof bro

fuckin gettin ready to go doof doof doof on a dance floor fool of foam =D

I wanted to be a hippy and live out on the coromandel peninsular, self sufficiently and live with mother nature and heaps of naked hippy chicks. Actually I still do. However, in reality I am involved with extraction of primary resources. WTF happened there?:?

When I grow up I want to do what bunny wanted to do before he sold out

I wanted to be a hippy and live out on the coromandel peninsular, self sufficiently and live with mother nature and heaps of naked hippy chicks. Actually I still do. However, in reality I am involved with extraction of primary resources. WTF happened there?:?

It's never too late. I had the same dream but now I want to find a nice place in South Otago with a view instead.
352x264-8955-40817.jpg

I wanted to play for the All Blacks but the closest I got was playing for an Italian club side coached by one. I did play in a backline where everyone except a winger and myself went onto play Test rugby. I also got to play 5/8 in the Al Black backline for 3-4 phases one day when they trained at my school as thanks for being a ball boy/ dog's body for their stay.

I also studies astronomy for a year before i accepted that NASA were not going to build enough space ships for me to navigate. :(

^ very true, but now the coro is overpopulated with JAFAS, so now I think it will be the Dampier peninsular (WA) or somewhere coastal WA

^ me too bro. I was the opening bowler for a rep cricket team and a number 5 batsman. You live you learn hey. Out of interest what was your cricket talent?

lmao. Fuck i used to love that CD. And btw you haven't told me, are you a batsman or bowler?