• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What did you want to be when you 'grew up'?

^Ha, yeah, maybe I would have stuck with it if I'd known that back in the day.

Rocking up to training half baked didn't go down to well with a few teammates, wonder if they'd mind now.

all our reggies boys used to smoke darbs and sink a beer through half-time when i was still a junior rising into the senior ranks. things are a lot more professional now with CQ bidding for the next NRL franchise and all.

i played against a few of my best mates on opposite teams when they were high, i never got high for a game or training as i was establishing a career in the sport before my spondylolysis and blown knees put an end to chasing that dream. their performance always dropped considerably and i couldn't help but give them an extra crunch every now and then just for the reminder.

I wanted to be Tony Montana, without the death and psychosis

lol. Yeah i saw this movie too young. By the time I was 14 I was walking around in versace suits, racking up lines of coke with my hands, shooting mother fuckers with AK-47's and saying "Fuck you mane" all the time...Well not quite but i was a dealer by that age. Glad I got over that phase

We used glucose to cut our shit ;) And who knows goonbag maybe we did cross paths. You never know. Maybe you were lucky :)

1883703688760402717n.jpg

its hard to be happy when you go for the dragons :(

I wanted to be a Lawyer, then I realised i sucked at English and wanted to become a rockstar, then I realised i was shit at playing guitar, doing drugs and having sex.

Now I work in IT =D

i edited just as you quoted. i hate guns and i hate dickheads with guns. guns are fucked up. :|

booh fuckin who bro. i was shooting at targets in Cambodia and paying the poor good money for it. i agree re guns in Aus, but i took advantage while i could and used the pic as a joke....

comment doesnt make sense on so many levels but I'm not interested in arguing. i didnt even realise it was you in the pic. guns are for fuckwits and idiots imo anyone that wants to play with a gun should shoot themselves in the head imho.

nah their right mate. so long as the explosive wanna be exploder dickhead shoves em up his ass to explode em. :eek:

check my subs bro they doof doof hey. theyre explod bro fully doof doof bro they explod bro hey bro

2242348492_28284f92d2.jpg

yeh bro

when i grow up i wanna cut laps with my subs bro

true bro

Nice subbies and nice subject change, but i can't help but notice the hypocrisy in your comments "people with guns should shoot themselves" yet you think explosives are ok. You do realise both have been used to kill people right?

Any how, thats a wicked sony twin Subby.

lol, what about explosives used in mining, do you condone those? Or guns to shoot murderous criminals? whats your view on those?

When I was a kid I wanted to be one of those enigmatic herbal medicine men that lives in the woods in a thatch hut, mixing together weird things like plants, bones, slugs, etc. for weary travellers with health problems. My teachers told me I had a great imagination but that I would have to do something more realistic, so I said the usual things: doctor, astronaut, space explorer, etc.

Now I'm an herbalist who does psychedelics and explores dimensions - minus the slugs. :)