Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago Heroin v. No Name

yeah, agreed. thanks Mr. S. I know the deal from the HR perspective (you can die, and then you never come back), and today I absolutely don't feel the need for the benzo combo. On other days, I like the benzos by themselves, sometimes I like the combo, and i've got access to bacolfen for added intrigue. The bacolfen was originally scripted as an anti-craving med, but the negative SE I experienced made any positive aspect of the med pale in comparison. However it is a wonderful sleep aide.

I'm using the blows on top of my subs script, so I usually taper off the subs before I score and get high. Today though, I went straight from yesterday's subs to 2 bags of Chicago blows (.2 or so, and typically mixed with dorm already). So sometimes, I'll potentiate with the kpins. But since I got a good high for an hour or so, I just skipped it, cause it wasn't worth it.

Anyways....I'm still feeling good, went back for another pack, and got a nice thing going right now. Just want to lay in the hammock with a book on my chest, close my eyes and drift......

hope everything's cool with everyone else.

Hey Mr. Scag - I know, this might not be the place, but was just thinking I got my first real habit in NYC, in the early 90's, in a place called the LES. The old one, around the time of the Tompkins Sq Park riots, when the cops cleaned out all the tents and camps and people living in the park.
My dope at that time (along with almost everyone else in NYC it seemed) was from the Landromat - the stoop on 7th St.
I'm not sure how old you are, but man, just thinking about it.....what a memory. What a time. I lived in Brooklyn and we'd either take the W'burg Bridge across, or the subway was usually free.
If you were around at that point in time, I'm sure you got some good stories to tell yourself.
Makes me feel like an old man sometimes.....

Thanks for the HR advice man. It's nice to see people looking out after each other around here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.