Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah chinky, its not mostly from mexico.. DEA does reports on shit like this.

And anyone who has done dope for a while and has had plenty of connects knows color (how the dope is/how it cooks up) doesn't mean a fucking thing as far as potency.

It is possible some dope comes from nigeria,i had a nigerian dealer in the 90s

ive heard nigeria is a main hub in africa

but i dont think nigerians are the producers, but when i heard nigeria was a big hub it was in a documentary about coke goin from columbia to europe

so who knows about dope really

^^ i believe the nigerians are the smugglers

and now OG that may be true but thats not what ive been told

i agree color doesnt mean shit..but with my onne guy i can tell. i used him exclusivlyfor over 2years buying multiple jabs everyweek from him and only him aside from the once or twice a month use of someone elses connect..so with my guy, he the only person i would be willling to bet on the potency oof his dope without using it. ive just used so much of his product and went threw the ups and the downs of his product, that once i see a bag, i generally will know right then and there if its somewhat good.buy alas of course its not fool proof and you can never know.

but you got me thinking OG so i googled it and i came across this..http://kimberlydvorak.blogspot.com/2011/06/afghan-heroin-and-mexican-cartels-are.html

now ive never heard of mexico bringing in the afghan dope but from the article it seems it has alot more to do with politics and making connections then it does needing the product but that couldnt be further from the truth. truth is heroin is so popular that they cant seem to produce enough and since afghan produces 90% of the wrolds dope, its only reasonable to belive that they would reach out to them.

i always thought mexico was the producer of dope for america. the same way they realized its much more profitable to grow the weed yourself and smuggle it then just smuggling it alone. but i guess mexico just supplies the tar that is here and when it comes to powder they mainly smuggle it. and the powder comes from SA or now possiblyt afghan if that article has any truth to it

^^very interesting article

i didnt see a date but it has to be old cuz im 90% sure they got el chapo a year or more ago

still interesting tho

EDIT: god im a fuckin idiot, date is at the top n huge letters

Last edited:
yeah man i got a good little nod going on right now

what about yall?

I just nodded from 7pm till,about,11pm Im up now and feeling sober about now,i guess ill sleep after merlin is over.

i wish i was abke to go to sleep right now, that would be fuckin amazing or "amazeballs" as this girl ive kicked it with a few times says. i dont know if i like it or not cause everytime she says it i swear everything she says after it, i have no clue what she said cause i fixate on that word when said. "oh i had a good time tonite, the food was amazeballs and .........." sorry did you say amazeballs? yeah i did.."sorry but what did you say after that, i didnt hear you" lol. also everytime i hear her say that, i want to check her ID even though i know she is in her 20s

like seriously who says that? amazeballs? maybe it was in a movie that i didnt see or something cause i dont know how that word gets imbedded into ones vocab

i wish i was abke to go to sleep right now, that would be fuckin amazing or "amazeballs" as this girl ive kicked it with a few times says. i dont know if i like it or not cause everytime she says it i swear everything she says after it, i have no clue what she said cause i fixate on that word when said. "oh i had a good time tonite, the food was amazeballs and .........." sorry did you say amazeballs? yeah i did.."sorry but what did you say after that, i didnt hear you" lol. also everytime i hear her say that, i want to check her ID even though i know she is in her 20s

like seriously who says that? amazeballs? maybe it was in a movie that i didnt see or something cause i dont know how that word gets imbedded into ones vocab
Yo that's fucking weird man.. what a weird bitch. Who talks like that? Especially with someone you rarely kick it iwth..

But yeah, i was noddin 2 nights ago, last night, got a half jab for today, and getting another half jab dropped off to me tonight. God damn Ive been nodding a lot these last couple days.

When I was copping the other day, i met my guy at a liqour store in the north austin neighborhood and i was pretty positive there was a group of d boys standing infront of the liqour store.. and while i was waiting for my guy to show up, i saw 1 make a deal, and another one started gettin all angry and shit and was screamin "Yo Im a drug deala foe (guess they were 4 corner hustlers) I'm fuckin hungry!" so yeah, turns out they were d boys after all.

I so wanted to just be like: "Pardon me, i heard you were a drug dealer, I'm in need of your services".. just for the hell of it hah.. but yeah ended up restraining myself from joking around with enraged drug dealers and just copping and going home.

Oh yeah, I went to home depot off cicero to snort some caps and i always scan the parking lot for UCs and shit, so i saw one and drove by and i looked to see if anyone was in it and he was and we made eye contact, so i drove down, and he turned on his car and drove like he was going to leave the home depot, but he didn't just just parked like 3 rows down.. when i saw this i was like fuck, should i leave or does that look rpetty shady... so i park, walk inside the home depot thinking ill just grab a hot dog and a drink.. so i go in and grab my hot dog and drink, and the UC moved again from where he was eyeballing me to the exit, sitting right in front of the fuckin exit. I feel like he was waiting to see if i came out with something or just came out with nothing trying to avoid him.

OG I hate when they do that, I made the mistake of going into a Dunkin Donuts to try and avoid a cop... of course that fuck followed me in there and eyeballed me the whole fucking time I was at the counter to see if I really ordered anything. I still went in the bathroom to get high anyways but it was pretty awkward.

And yeah a few years ago for a while I was chilling with this chick that moved here from Chicago and while she didn't specifically use the word amazeballs, she was always saying some weird shit like that. Kind of reminded me of her when you said that especially being from Chicago and all.

Y

Oh yeah, I went to home depot off cicero to snort some caps and i always scan the parking lot for UCs and shit, so i saw one and drove by and i looked to see if anyone was in it and he was and we made eye contact, so i drove down, and he turned on his car and drove like he was going to leave the home depot, but he didn't just just parked like 3 rows down.. when i saw this i was like fuck, should i leave or does that look rpetty shady... so i park, walk inside the home depot thinking ill just grab a hot dog and a drink.. so i go in and grab my hot dog and drink, and the UC moved again from where he was eyeballing me to the exit, sitting right in front of the fuckin exit. I feel like he was waiting to see if i came out with something or just came out with nothing trying to avoid him.
If you don't mind me saying but I think it might be a better idea to wait until you get home so this will never happen again. Especially off of Cicero.

I always wait till I get home to get high always and its 45 min to my house from the city.

^^i dunno how you do that, i always got high down n the hood when coppin, not smart in retrospect but i was never a master of self control

Its just soo dangerous scorein in the hood then get high their and have to drive home nodding just way too much risk.

I always wait till I get home to get high always and its 45 min to my house from the city.

same here mam, for me its just not worth it..when i wqw locked up in county there was a few white guys in there and of the ones wwho were in ther efor dope, more then half of them were in there for getting arrested after they picked up and happened to stop and get high. 1 guy pulled into a mcdonalds with his buddy and they just fixed up and did it. well it just so happens there was a guy 2-3spots over who just so happened to be a cop who just got odff duty 10mins before and was eating his breakfest in his car. well they realize this guy is watching them so they pull out and as they pull out thye get surrounded by cops and ended up getting arrested..but what bad timing, just so happened to be a offduty cop 2 cars over..

and ther was a couple more with similar stories but they all were seen by someone else like an employee of a business or a homeowner and one guy got popped cause his passenger fixed up while driving and at a light and the car next to him saw and followed him while calling the cops.. the dumbest story was a guy who got caught by some homeowner and what happened was, i guess this guy kiind of made it a habit afte copping and right before he got on the highway he would pull onto a sidestreet and do what he had to do. well he would throw out the garbage from shooting up like the can cooker and the baggie and sometimes the used needle and the caps. well i guess this homeowner kept finding this shit in his yard and on the street where his kids play and just threw it away. well one day it was his kid who found the needle and showed his dad and they went out there and found another one with other garbage and thats what made him snap. he called the cops and the cops told them to look out and that sthey would patrol more often and sure enough, they pull up to fix one day and with in 2mins they were surrounded by cops and being arrested. they got fucked with more charges cause the homeowner kept the shit he found and when the cops had him in cuffs and searching the car, he came out with a bag that had used needles and cookers and empty baggies and he said he flipped out saying it wasnt his but got fucked cause the bags thye found on him with the dope just so happened to be the same dime bags the guy picked up from his yard and street.

that guy actually got 2 1/2 years in jail for that but only had something like a 42day sentence cause he had time served. s he was just finishing up hgis sentence when i met him. to be honest after he told us the story we werent suprised he got caught cause well what do you expect? especially if you have like a pattern and make stopping on that street like a ritual, i mean i would have most likely did the same shit if i kept finding things like that in my yard and the street in front of mine and my neighbors house just a day or 2 after i found the others and a week after io found some other. hell i get mad when i see shit like needles on the street and in parking lots, if it was in my yar, fuckin a FORGET ABOUT IT.. but especially on residential sidestreets and especially especially ones right next to a park wher ekids play. that shits really not cool, just throw the shit out or better yet wait til you get home

when i go and cop and im sick, my sick subsides while im on my way down there and will come back kind of hard when i am sitting there waiting but as soon as i see my dudes car it all goes away. its like i know the cure is only 20seconds away and after that its just in my pocket and i literally will be fine until i get home. sometimes i ca sit aorund fo a little buit cause like i said it will go away once its in my pocket. now once i start to open the bag and crush it up my hands may start to shake a little and my nose will start to run and allk the symptoms come back and then they are gone 1minuter later when i snort it up. so for me there realy is no reason to use befoer you get home. plus at home you can relax and take your time and just kick back and enjoy not being in a rush, all paranoid, trying to fix with out missing cause youre rushing and then since your in public youre looking like your doing osmething wrong caues the way you look over your shoulder eer 30seconds, so if someone is watching oyu they will know something is up and might do something about it, even though prolly not. either way just wait people, its not worth it just get in and get out

Last edited:
Its just soo dangerous scorein in the hood then get high their and have to drive home nodding just way too much risk.

yea, i kept it in moderation n wasnt noddin hard

plus i dont shoot so doin few lines was more like a pick me up n a reward for the treck i made to get down there

but yea its bad enough bein white where you're not suppose to be but ridin dirty makes it that much worse

just make sure you got a great hiding spot or do what i do and keep the dope in your hand until you get home. i prefer the hand cause you always know generally when yo uare getting pulled over or stopped and you get 1 minute or 2 to decide or whatever and so i would much rather throw the dope out the window or swallow it if i can, then have it in a hiding spot. cause you found that spot in your car, there is a chance thatr a cop might find that palce too, so thats why i keep it in my hand soi i can deceide what i want to do with it.

only once have i had to make the deceision and i chose to throw it out the passenger window (always the passenger side cause they are looking for things on the drivers side so if you get the chacne to throw it out, the passenger side is way better)..i had the caps wrapped up in a napkin, so i knew i wasnt gonna be able to eat the napkin plus if i ate the caps bythemselves they are a good as gone but not a complete waste due to such a low BA when used orally. but i saw the cops busitng a uturn so i figured they wer ecoming back and so i had already made up my mind that as soon as i see that cop cap make the turn toweards me that it was going out the window, so i had my window already down and i was closer to the side then i normally would have been and as soon as i saw him turning it was out the window and i kept driving as far as i could. sure enough they searched me instantly(of course didnt ask) then they ran my name and searched me again even harder, including my trunk now, once they saw my record and thats when they asked me about my record and thats what gave me the opprotunity to tell them i was there for weed and thats when they called off the search and let me go. and they pulled away i sat ther efor 5mins to see if they would come back and when they didnt i busted a uturn,went back and got my dope sitting perfectly by the curb.

i got a spot in my trunk in one of my cars that i use but only when i have nothing on me except whats in the trunks hiding spot and if i happened to get pulled over and they wanted to search me i wouldnt let them but aside from that i dont really trust hiding spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.