• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 6-APDB Thread

This sounds very interesting. I have absolutely no torance against empathogens, never even had MDMA.
So once my order arrives, I'll try and write down a hopefully unbiased account.

I've not noticed any notable exhaustion after using 6-APDB, and I've used it IM a couple times (which I'd expect to make any crash more acute). I've never experienced a noticeably bad come down or latter day effects from it or 5/6-APB. I have had a crash from MDMA, but it was only ever really bad the very first time I used it (it was my first time using any serotonin releaser). I should note I've only ever used these triple monoamine releasing empathogens in moderation. I'm sure the bad aftereffects only increase if you use them more then once every one or two months.

I did a lot of mdma 10-12 yrs ago, but been really conservative with triple releasers since, 0-6 times per year, usually towards the lower end of that range. I tend not to notice too much of an extended hangover, but a little low mood for a couple days. Moderation is key. Looking forward to trying this & 5-MAPB sometime over the next few months.

I haven't noticed any particular crash from 6-APDB. That said, I don't notice much crash from MDMA or MDA either. I do feel physically exhausted after the effects wear off between 5-8 hours after a 6-APDB dose. In combination with 2C-E (both drugs taken together at 0:00; 80 mg 6-APDB & 15 mg 2C-E), I only noticed the drop-off of 6-APDB effects as a drop-off in physical energy and gregariousness whereas a coolly rational mind was still running strong.

Trying to decide whether to combine 4-FA and 6-APDB (which I can still get and have more of, but like less than 6-APB) or to just go with 6-APB. Has anyone found a greater push with addition of 4-FA?

Theres not much info to compared 6-APB and 6-APDB if anyone got the answer my question are

Dose : Threshold, mild, common, strong

Are the effect similar to 6-APB, I seen people say its more psychedelic. Is the euphoric empatogen effect similar ?

Anyone have try to mix it with a pure dissociative like PCP, PCP analogues, Ketamine, PCE, MXE ? I dont know if empatogen mix well with dissociative but I dont see any interaction and it sounds like a really pleasant combination.

Theres not much info to compared 6-APB and 6-APDB if anyone got the answer my question are

Dose : Threshold, mild, common, strong

Are the effect similar to 6-APB, I seen people say its more psychedelic. Is the euphoric empatogen effect similar ?

Anyone have try to mix it with a pure dissociative like PCP, PCP analogues, Ketamine, PCE, MXE ? I dont know if empatogen mix well with dissociative but I dont see any interaction and it sounds like a really pleasant combination.

6-APDB is in general more psychedelic, and more potent than 6-APB. For me, 6-APDB is also more more stoning than 6-APB, though others become quite energized by it. 6-APDB also has a shorter peak than 6-APB. Oral ROA emphasizes the psychedelic effects, insufflation emphasizes "rolling" effects. An oral dose of 150mg of 6-APDB HCl is at least as strong as 180mg of 6-APB succinate.

6-APDB HCl Dosage:
Threshold: ???
Mild: 80-100mg
Common 100-120mg
Strong: 120-180mg

In regards to combining 6-APDB and dissociatives, I have seen 6-APDB (160mg, insufflated over ~2 hours) combined with MXE (unknown dosage, IV). It looked quite messy, but nobody died.

Last edited:
I've now tried the compound about 5 times. 80 mg has been active but not overwhelming or incapacitating for the handful of other people I've had the chance to speak with about the substance. For a couple, the effects have been barely threshold and have benefited from a 40 mg booster dose around the 1 hour point with no subsequent boosters.

So it looks like I finally have an opportunity to take this one out for a little spin tonight :D It's gonna mark my first run-in with a RC SRA so I'm fairly excited to see if it will manage to live up to the collective benzofuran hype or not. Was considering starting off with 95mg and *maybe* (still debating this) 10mg or so of 2-FMA to give it an extra kick as I don't want to be monged out at the party I'm going to. Sound reasonable?

personally 100mg was too much at 60kg, but it didnt kick in at all until some serious pumping music came on about 2.5h, possibly more, after dosing. The fma might boot start it, but you won't get a real feel for the 6-apdb with it. It's up to you, but I'd solo it at maybe 90mg and make sure the party is playing my playlist

It's funny how music activates its effects and only once YOUR music comes on - I observed something similar at a sort of lame music festival.

This might then be great for solo listening journeys at home.

Has anyone ever mixed 4-FA and 6-APDB? I was thinking like 100mg 4-FA : 25mg 6-APDB and take a few doses over the night? Any reasons this is a bad mix? Seems like potential better than ecstacy hit,bound to be more rushy and trippy surely?

That's a LOT of 4fma to be ingesting in an evening--it's quite a long-acting compound.

ebola

4-FA ≠ 4-FMA ebola :p

Its not unusual to go through 100mg of 4-FA in a night. Its not unusual to see much more than that in a night.

I can't see why you would want to mix it with 6-APDB though.

And Dr_Robotnik, you don't have to post your question all over the boards.

In any case, this combo will likely have a nasty crash and I wouldn't recommend it. From the sound of it, you're asking about an ecstasy alternative and I don't know what your motives are but this doesn't sound like a good idea. The APB family are all rather poor substitutes for MDMA, some of them potentially dangerous in overdose, and all of them have wicked crashes associated with them.

That was actually a typo, and I meant to put "4fa". with 4fa, ~120 mg is a good attack dose for a medium-strong experience, and then duration is out to 8 hrs. plus. Taking 100 mg / 4fa at a rate of "a few doses over the night" (mounting I assumed to 3-400 mg) would constitute quite a strong dose.

ebola

I just had to get you for the rare occasion that you made a mistake lol

I agree with you that it seems excessive but its not unheard of :\

I assumed it was the 6 he would be redosing, and the 4fa was just a 'base dose'

I think a couple of people from EADD have tried, and fell in love with the combo. Like the others have said: harsh harsh comedown.

I assumed that 100mg 4-FA : 25mg 6-APDB was a ratio implying that he'd keep redosing.

The way you're talking about it makes more sense to me but who knows. He made like 5 posts across the forums about it so it must have been a very pressing issue :\