• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Vent/Rant Thread vs 3 (Triggering Content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think im going to take time out. I go out of my way to try n offer support to people n yesterday I need some some n not one person bothered so f it.

Think im going to take time out. I go out of my way to try n offer support to people n yesterday I need some some n not one person bothered so f it.

This is the vent/rant thread, it's for posting without a necessary reply (i.e. the title Vent / Rant) If you want support I'd recommend a different thread, this thread is for letting off some steam in a neutral direction.

Feel like bursting into tears i feel that low n irritable n ive 4 8mg sub here n feel like taking them all as sick of feeling like this just want to feel ok. Ive spent ages trying to get rid of these emotions now they're back with a vengence n i hate this angry feeling just want to scream n cry. Trying not to as on a cold train platform shivering waiting for train. Really need a hug right now. Sorry :(

I wrote this yesterday. Really not in the mood right now need comfort n support n it's obvious that no matter how much I've apologise for previous mistakes, try to make amends, try to support others im not liked n wanted on TDS. Upset over stuff in real life n feeling isolated in uni due to my disability - trying HARD to keep calm while they exclude me because I cant see things when i want to scream shout fk it n walk out but no one seems to know how humilated i am, also in the middle of changing my antidepressants n trying DAMN hard to hold it together!!!!

Seriously need time out!

I wrote this yesterday. Really not in the mood right now need comfort n support n it's obvious that no matter how much I've apologise for previous mistakes, try to make amends, try to support others im not liked n wanted on TDS. Upset over stuff in real life n feeling isolated in uni due to my disability - trying HARD to keep calm while they exclude me because I cant see things when i want to scream shout fk it n walk out but no one seems to know how humilated i am, also in the middle of changing my antidepressants n trying DAMN hard to hold it together!!!!

Seriously need time out!

You should start your own tread and explain your problems, plenty of nice people to will offer you help. You can PM me anytime, and I'll give you my # if you need some one to talk to/text/listen.

Seriously need time out!

Ah.

You should start your own tread and explain your problems, plenty of nice people to will offer you help. You can PM me anytime, and I'll give you my # if you need some one to talk to/text/listen.

Yes, as lolwhatz said, if you're looking for centralized support on yourself and direct responses the vent rant thread isn't particularly the thread to do so in. It's more of a talk at the wall because you need to get something off your chest kind of thread. Just fyi. Trying to better your Bluelight experience. ;)

I feel like I'm standing in place, college-wise, eeking out a few hours at a time. At least they're A's, but at this rate I'll get a B.S. at the age of 35. Fuck that.

And then I finally look at a paper I'm supposed to write and it's 300 words? WTF. This is college, and MY ESSAY is only a 300 word requirement? It's on personality theory, not a particularly easy subject. This is super depressing to me. Why even take the class if it requires 0 effort? I could've written an "A" material, MLA cited paper of 1,200 words in a day no problem. The outline I wrote for it consisted of 5 lines, not even filled, and it already completed 13% of the paper. That made me extra sad. Fucking 3/4 page paper due

I wrote longer multi page, 1,000 plus word shit in high school? WTF? When will I finally make it to university as a Junior? If it's not next year, I dunno if I can take this shit. And I don't mean suicide, just arghhhhhhh.......

I started taking online classes because every time I went to the actual school it was usually depressing that everyone around you is an idiot. Don't mean to sound arrogant, and there ARE smart people, but this is community college so.....And some of the responses in online group discussion could have been written by a retarded monkey.

I'm only at this college cause I can't afford/don't want to pay for fucking university ($2,165.00 for a standard 3 hour course, VS $149 for the same class, no contest.......and they transfer to state universities ).

I just need to get to State University and take full loads (12 hours still $5,432 Vs $600 here....). What's really nuts is 15 and anything over it is the same ($5,903).
I need something challenging, to stop procrastinating, and being lazy as shit.

Argh

Arghhh

Don't you see a pattern here?

Gonna stop you guys right there. Keep the posts on topic. Vent rant, like I said. It's like talking in a neutral direction. Offer support or guidance or keep the comments to yourself. I don't want replies further than this.

Ahhh, I think I forgot to take loperamide for 36 hrs, and my legs are starting to hurt like fuck, WDs. But usually this is not the first symptom. I dunno wtf is going on. Fuck I hate this feeling, and I'm on etizolam and some speed.

It's so crazy how the opioid withdrawal pain sucks, but delayed-pain from exercise feel so good. WTF?

drugs are ruining me and i still love them i can't pick something else to be my main direction in life i love too many things but drugs i love the highs more i guess fuck idk

drugs are ruining me and i still love them i can't pick something else to be my main direction in life i love too many things but drugs i love the highs more i guess fuck idk

I understand, it's like being in a toxic relationship but you gotta kick it off mr f. Is it worth the pain and the abuse? I think not. You said you were gonna pay PS4 so why don't you just play computer games and hang out with your crew?

I understand, it's like being in a toxic relationship but you gotta kick it off mr f. Is it worth the pain and the abuse? I think not. You said you were gonna pay PS4 so why don't you just play computer games and hang out with your crew?

It is a toxic relationship, I would love to go back in time and never start with norcos, 7 long years. I'm getting a Xbox1, problem is, I probably wouldn't even play it if I wasn't high, at least until I completely reached my physiological level 9 years ago, true baseline. Before I ever even smoked bud or cigs.

Its snowing and I will not be skiing much this year so fuck snow........

Fucking high of 39f and raining here today. Lovely weather! Fuck you Texas. Man I don't wanna have to go outside in this shit later.

I'd be freaking out without my ecig, because I couldn't possibly bare outside, and I don't smoke inside. Well, not cigs :)

If you are in the states you can report that shit plmar.. I watched an entire job sight get shut down cause this fuck nob was pulling shit with peoples wages and these guys said the hell with this and reported them and that shit was shut down in three hours.. they cant do that to you plmar is so illegal. fuck them if they are screwing you.. its not like your narking.. really Im sorry but fuck them.

yeah it fucking sucks

not only that but im getting taxed 30% or some shit, I added up my hours fairly without including lunch break and it added up to $21 more than I actually received for the first week.
Also I'm not in the USA but im not planning on working there long anyway. fuck it

Status
Not open for further replies.