⫸STICKY⫷ "I never got my activation email" thread

animal_cookie

Bluelight Crew
New Registrations

Welcome to Bluelight :)

Upon registering, you will receive an email which will ask you to click on a link to activate it.

Please note that users who have not yet responded to the activation e-mail sent to the address they signed up with will only be able to post in the Support forum.

Still waiting for that email to arrive? Check your junk/spam folders.

Nothing in the spam folder? Try asking the system to resend it by clicking here.

99% of the new user's complaints about not being able to post are due to a failure to activate their account. Please ensure that you do this before you log a Support request.

Last edited by a moderator:
activating my account

i did not get an activation email, and i've keep trying to request one with the email activation request link over these past few days but it doesn't work... i check my email but there is no link.

If you get chance, could you please stop by and let us know what time the activation email came through? Or if you found it in your spam folder?

this is gonna sound so stupid but it was in my spam folder the entire time. i just didn't think to check my spam folder because i usually never get spam and because in gmail you can hide certain parts of your email like spam, sent, archived, etc. thanks for the help.

Activation link

I am trying to view all posts by stuffmonger and was sent to a screen that says I need to register for that function. I registered and have not received an activation link. Admin help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I haven't gotten an activation email. I can't activate my account

I haven't gotten an activation email. I can't activate my account

Did you read the first post in this thread?:

99% of the new user's complaints about not being able to post are due to a failure to activate their account. Please ensure that you do this before you log a Support request.

Upon registering, you will receive an email which will ask you to click on a link to activate it.

Please note that users who have not yet responded to the activation e-mail sent to the address they signed up with will only be able to post in the Support forum.

Still waiting for that email to arrive? Check your junk/spam folders. If you are a Gmail user, it will almost certainly be in your spam folder. Run a search for the term "Bluelight".

Nothing in the spam folder? Try asking the system to resend it by clicking here.

Once you have successfully activated your account you can post in existing threads or you can create new threads.

Hi! Kighasahite here, [snipped], I have tried and tried but to no avail! Please help! Thanks in advance!

I have written 5 important replies only to have them disappear because I am not acvtivatd. I am so frustrated I tried literally all nigh to get activated, it never sent me an email with any code.

I am unable to activate my account because i didnt receive a activation email

user name rungsat69

email to [email protected]

Thank You, Looks like I am able to login now. I entered my user name and password and i was signed in. Must Be Magic LOL. Explain to me what a green lighter is?

Thanks for your help

^ No, your account is still listed under 'Users Awaiting Email Confirmation', however anyone confirmed or not can post in support once logged in to solve issues such as these. Follow the instructions in the top post of this thread where I relocated your post. If that still fails to work, let us know, and one of the admins should be able to look into it for you.

What Do the Different User Titles Mean?