⫸STICKY⫷ "I never got my activation email" thread

hello, I used gmail in the beginning and now use icloud mail, but I did not find any activation mail in any inbox, junk mail box or spam folders.....
could you please help to check and reply? thanks!

I also have not received an activation email. I have clicked the resend link numerous times and no luck. (I checked spam and junk)

I'm still waiting on mine also. This is the only section I can post in

I received the email "New Private Message at Bluelight" but not an activation email.

I'm confused - you have 1 post...you couldn't post if you hadn't activated your account. And looking at your account, being a Greenlighter, you are good to go so it must have come.

For anyone else facing a similar problem, I'll point them back to the Original Post of this thread with a link to have activation resent to you. And, I'll remind folks to check the email doesn't get diverted to a SPAM folder.

I'm confused as well lol. It wasn't until I switched my settings to show myself as online that it said I was able to post on other forums... yet I never received the activation email.

We are currently getting several emails from members who registered with a Yahoo email address complaining they didn't get the activation email. It is a short term issue we have with their email servers and we're working to resolve.

In the meantime, send an email to [email protected] and we'll manually activate your account (assuming the email address you send from matches the account).