⫸STICKY⫷ "I never got my activation email" thread

I have tried a hundred times and still no activation email not in spam either, it?s a huge bummer

Okay, so I?ve read through this thread and it seems the activation email is being found in people?s spam/junk folders. I, however, don?t seem to be as lucky. I?ve resent the activation email probably 10ish times but it is nowhere to be found :( Wasnt planning this be my first post as I had a great intro in mind! Admin help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

-TheProfessor-

Hello! I am new to Bluelight as of today. I think I did all of the correct things but I haven't received an activation email (I have checked Spam and the Bin) Please help! Many thanks.

Never got an activation code. Hit resend multiple times also checked spam an junk. Appreciate any help thanks

occasionally, we have to switch on manual user-moderation to slow down a particularly determined trouble-maker and that means all new registrations take a little longer than usual. that's what happened here. you're good to go.

welcome to bluelight.

alasdair

So how long do I wait for this activation email? I've rensent it several times. Nothing in spam or any other folder.

No activation email

Made close to a dozen attepts to resend code or link and have not received anything in any folder. The email is definitely correct. Please help. Growing frustrated.

user moderation is on for a short time - it requires that all registrations are manually approved. all pending registrations have now been approved (or rejected).

if a user's title is "Registered User", they are awaiting moderation. we manually approve registrations multiple times a day so the wait should not be longer than a couple of hours - certainly within 24 hours.

bluelight is run entirely by a volunteer staff and we fight a constant battle against spammers, trolls and other troublemakers. we have procedures like this in place to slow those people down at the registration and new-user steps.

i guess if the only thing you care about is your own experience then, yeah, it's disappointing :\

alasdair

Hi can be I please be approved? I can seem to the email sent to my account, I really need to ask some questions :(

Hi I never received an original email for activating my account.
I have followed the post thread and still haven't received any. I've clicked the link multiple times. ( and checked spam )
Can you please help !

please read post #111.

you're activated. welcome to bluelight.

alasdair

please i need to search but i cant because i didnt get the activation link.please help me.

why cant i use search button to search about a thing...why even searching about something requires me to be approved?

please anyone can tell me why i am not receiving activation link...uggh seems like there's no active member in my time zone all are asleep?

why are all the faq links down-http://wiki.bluelight.ru/index.php/Greenlighters_Guide