⫸STICKY⫷ "I never got my activation email" thread

i did not get an activation email, and i've keep trying to request one with the email activation request link over these past few days but it doesn't work... i check my email but there is no link.
Check Spam folder

i registered today, i have tried resending the verification email 5 times and it doesn't show in any folder of my email i have checked them all, could you fix this?

Yeah, I never received the activation email and also tried to have it resent a few times. After searching through my various folders I said fuck it, and came back here to see what's up. I was able to post some things, so I'm under the assumption that my account is already activated. Kinda curious about how that's the case, but mostly just happy to be joining the community.

Alasdair,Please Help me!
I wanted to put some info in my profile but it just wont let me write anything.
Whats to do?
I stumbled on your profile and must say your very symphatic looking /reading Person,mind if i add you as a friend??
(I am not gay! Just stating a fact).I believe people should get Happy the way they want as long as it doesnt affect others in ANY way.
Best wishes
Mo

seems to be an issue here with activation followed all links etc. yes I have checked my spam its been hours and nothing... I did get an email about a new private message from Welcome Wagon....?

Unable to activate

I've tried everything and still haven't received my activation email. I even changed the email I signed up with (from an AOL account to a gmail account) and still have not received the activation email. I've tried to have it resent and still nothing. Please help!

Hi there. I haven't received an activation email. I have checked my spam folder. I have tried getting it resent twice. No joy ?.

Could I maybe have entered my email address incorrectly?

Admin help would be much appreciated ?.

Tia

Hey I registered today and I've resent the activation email 3-4 times and still haven't gotten it. I've checked my spam its not there either. I got an email about my welcome message but not activation.

I've requested the activation email twice and have not received anything. I have checked my spam folder and nothing is there either. Please help. Thanks!