• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Spent A Lovely Christmas In Jail ^_^

Transgender Panda

Bluelighter
So I got Busted with Poss. and Criminal Trespass. I spent Christmas Morning In a lovely little cell just big enough for me and my cellmate to get around in. The food was so good They lined us up to pick it up because everyone wanted to eat so bad they wanted us to help ourselfs to our trays.
I gave my cell mate 30 dollars worth of commissary out of the goodness of my heart for Christmas ( no strings attached ) and he just happened to get me 3 of his Roxicodon.
The food was wonderful they spent so much care into making sure it was safely brought to us that is was cold by the time it arrived.
It was a peanut butter sandwich tray YUMMMY! and Milk too. I traded this for ADHD meds though

Merry Fucking Christmas to me =D =D =D <3 <3 <3

Yes I live In a Fairy Tale world

So I got Busted with Poss. and Criminal Trespass. I spent Christmas Morning In a lovely little cell just big enough for me and my cellmate to get around in. The food was so good They lined us up to pick it up because everyone wanted to eat so bad they wanted us to help ourselfs to our trays.
I gave my cell mate 30 dollars worth of commissary out of the goodness of my heart for Christmas ( no strings attached ) and he just happened to get me 3 of his Roxicodon.
The food was wonderful they spent so much care into making sure it was safely brought to us that is was cold by the time it arrived.
It was a peanut butter sandwich tray YUMMMY! and Milk too. I traded this for ADHD meds though

Merry Fucking Christmas to me =D =D =D <3 <3 <3

Yes I live In a Fairy Tale world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj-Vff5HPhc

This is a awesome site... I would have done the same thing,, if I was in ever that predicament.. Hopefully you scored adderal

i feel sorry for u friend what a way to spend xmas still could have been worse you could have spent it with my family

I spent christmas in withdrawal, I thought it was the worst one ever. Of course someone had to beat me though!

yeah xmas should be about your friends and family to hold yourself together for one week you dirty filthy junkie pieces of shit. just one WEEK.

naw. i just hate people that fuck up the holidaze.

563575_641942649177343_181835074_n.jpg

title of thread is on my bucket list.

still working out details of how to get keg, hooker and midget in with me.

Haven't done Christmas in jail, but have done Thanksgiving and Easter in the nuthouse.

So I stole from my sibling Busted with Poss. and Criminal Trespass. I spent Christmas Morning In a lovely little cell just big enough for me and my cellmate to get around in. The food was so good They lined us up to pick it up because everyone lustfully desireed to eat so bad they lustfully desireed us to help ourselfs to our trays.

Merry Fucking Christmas to me =D =D =D

Good trades.