15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last time i used dope was more than 3 weeks ago

that was also the first time i ever IV'd

i guess i just wanted to let people know that just cause you decide to IV doesn't automatically mean your life is fucked, it might actually inspire you to stop using....but yeah, IV at your own risk

IMO i feel like this is how i would stop for good, once i cave in and try a shot, is the moment i hit my rock bottom's bottom's bottom and realize its time to stop but with my luck that second shot would be the one that kills me.

Shooting up,was one of the worst decisions ive ever made,dont do it.

NASADD WORD OF THE DAY

Lobbygow: One who loafs around an opium den in hopes of being offered a free pipe

http://mentalfloss.com/article/12266/19-old-timey-slang-terms-bolster-your-vocabulary

im going to try in everyway possible incorporate this term into my vocab

"while he was on a toot from the high-wine, happy cabbage was spent and john hollowlegs was in the ketchup gots the zings and is now the lobbygow"

its like whole new language

Last edited:
i guess i just wanted to let people know that just cause you decide to IV doesn't automatically mean your life is fucked, it might actually inspire you to stop using....but yeah, IV at your own risk

I'm happy with your content on subs cr, if it keeps your cravings down and gives you less chance of relapse then good on you
I also iv'd though for the first time, once, twice, maybe nine times or so lol and then kinda had a revelation like you, especially since I'd already lost two close friends to H od, so then I just kicked for good with out bupe or 'done

Just had myself a nice wd kit I used that I perfected over the time of my habit and that was that
Been about 8 months for me now

Still have dreams of coppin in sketchy ghettos though sometimes

Edit: iirc hopped up was an old slang for smoking/being high on opium

it's funny i used to always have opiate dreams

not only has suboxone destroyed real cravings, it's destroyed the dreams

i'm just a little uneasy about how long i'll rely on suboxone

insurance will only cover my meds until july

Hey guys,
So I was just in Connecticut recently and I am really surprised by the dope I had recently. It was all fire and I went through multiple sources. I had scored in hartford/waterbury each time and I would get these stamped bags that were sealed off in a plastic bag. I never saw it done this way before.... I might post a pic of it. I mean down in Philly we sometimes get a stamp in a small ziplock but this was different. The dope was great though and I even managed to get a bundle for half the normal price.....only cause I know the person selling them. The other fire bags I got called Lamborghini were being dealt by this guy with new york plates. He lives in CT but I guess didn't change his plates or doesn't want to. Anyways those were just stamped and with tape on them.

Anyways I ended up buying a lot of those and caviar, and another one I can't remember the name... lol and I just had it. This one came in the same stamped bag but also bagged in a sealed off plastic bag.... I don't get why they did thiss especially when the stamp design wasn't even good. It was bland and nothing special but the dope was really good.

I wish I brought more back because I don't want to make a run but I feel like crap. I'll be fine though.

im about to evacuate my bowels and shove an oral syringe up my ass I should just buy works already and stop with this waiting to poop BS

Been 6 months since I last stuck myself, and while that's good, I am definitely getting that itch. I'm past the having dreams/obsessing point, but I do for sure miss the taste hitting the back of my throat, and the rush. Apparently it's a Thing where I am now, but the only thing I ever get offered is "molly" on the bus lol. And crack once I guess, but fuck that.

Hey guys,
So I was just in Connecticut recently and I am really surprised by the dope I had recently. It was all fire and I went through multiple sources. I had scored in hartford/waterbury each time and I would get these stamped bags that were sealed off in a plastic bag. I never saw it done this way before.... I might post a pic of it. I mean down in Philly we sometimes get a stamp in a small ziplock but this was different. The dope was great though and I even managed to get a bundle for half the normal price.....only cause I know the person selling them. The other fire bags I got called Lamborghini were being dealt by this guy with new york plates. He lives in CT but I guess didn't change his plates or doesn't want to. Anyways those were just stamped and with tape on them.

Anyways I ended up buying a lot of those and caviar, and another one I can't remember the name... lol and I just had it. This one came in the same stamped bag but also bagged in a sealed off plastic bag.... I don't get why they did thiss especially when the stamp design wasn't even good. It was bland and nothing special but the dope was really good.

I wish I brought more back because I don't want to make a run but I feel like crap. I'll be fine though.

I copped in waterbury the other day when visiting my parents house.. the dope was surprisingly good. Decent sized bags, though a little pricer than what I'm used to.

^yup, that's where I got the Lamborghini bags which were fire....... didn't even have to head down to new haven. I got 12 bags total and let's just say they were below the standard price....and they threw in two extra. Lmao the dealer had us meet them on a random street and they rolled up next to us and one person got out the car to do the deal. The dealer handed the bundles and drove off... we started up our car and jetted out of there. I love how we just did this outside a random house I n a nicer area of waterbury, smh.

^yup, that's where I got the Lamborghini bags which were fire....... didn't even have to head down to new haven. I got 12 bags total and let's just say they were below the standard price....and they threw in two extra. Lmao the dealer had us meet them on a random street and they rolled up next to us and one person got out the car to do the deal. The dealer handed the bundles and drove off... we started up our car and jetted out of there. I love how we just did this outside a random house I n a nicer area of waterbury, smh.

Oooo I might know your drug deallerrr.... Haha. Not that theres only one person in the city with the same stamp, but still... I only know of two people in waterbury with that stamp.

Oooo I might know your drug deallerrr.... Haha. Not that theres only one person in the city with the same stamp, but still... I only know of two people in waterbury with that stamp.

That would be crazy lmao.

By the way did you try the Frank White bags? Those were pretty good, disappeared though.

We also got black spades being dealt by a guy wearing latex gloves, crazy shit.

Well I usually get my stuff from philly but this time my guy copped from jersey. Packaged the same way as philly blue stamp inside small ziplock baggy. Thses stamps said kool on em with a lil pic of a car.

Quality was aite I guess took bout 10 bags to do the job but I gotta high tolerance. Now I'm startin to change my ways n not get high but just maintain and be normal cuz its tooo much $$$ to be gettn high everyday n tolerance is gettn jacked up.

I smell what your,cooking,it sux when it costs you the price of a jab just to get high

gonna see if I pass the junkie eye test tomorrow at Wal Mart

I actually dont think I give off a drug user vibe at all

That would be crazy lmao.

By the way did you try the Frank White bags? Those were pretty good, disappeared though.

We also got black spades being dealt by a guy wearing latex gloves, crazy shit.

Yes I did try the Frank White bags! Haha. Dude, we seriously might have the same connect. He had them right before he had the lambo's.

Yes I did try the Frank White bags! Haha. Dude, we seriously might have the same connect. He had them right before he had the lambo's.

This is so crazy and ironic..... yup he had frank whites and then the lambo's.... so weird, lol. My brother met him with his friend's and then when I was up there he took me on a few runs to this dealer.

NSFW:
too late

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.