15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
and see from my experiance everythjing you just said has been the opposite. i know a few people who have done the 'done treatmeant and the subs treatment and the people doing 'done
are far more less successful in their attempt at getting clean. the people who do 'done seem to pick it bc you get that high from it and dont say you dont get high vause ive known people who havr crashed cars into cop cars on the way home from the clinic

your point about going everyday so ypou dont get high is partly true but that uis also the problem bc when you do miss that day, you are sick as fuck and end up buying a bag of dope. no you most likely wont get high but you will get rid of them w/ds. the people taking the subs were more successful bc they had the script sitting next to their bed and they take it at before they go to bed if possible or right when they wake up and never have the chance to miss that dose bc they see the doctor and get a refill before the script is empty.

you mentioned it has been talked about it being an offlabel use for depression and i will totally 100% agree with that. ive talked about it here before that when i take subs, i feel my wellbeing lifted. i feel like thats how i would feel if i never took opiates in the first place. thats also another reason why i believe in subs. and has anyone ever noticved but ive known a few people who have got fat from methadone and im talking bigger then they were before they started using, fat.

and also weed is important while trying to get clean from dope, and not coming on bluelight. weed is key cause it help makes you take your mind off of it. maybe thats why you are addicted to opiates, to make you forget and not care but weed is so very much important[/Quotr] thats funny I knew a super loser who ran into a parked cop car coming back from the meth clinic,and he tried to say he fell asleep,then they looked at his carry bottles and there was 2 missing
plus he was on like 280 mg. then like a year later his mom died and his brothers and sisters
and see from my experiance everythjing you just said has been the opposite. i know a few people who have done the 'done treatmeant and the subs treatment and the people doing 'done
are far more less successful in their attempt at getting clean. the people who do 'done seem to pick it bc you get that high from it and dont say you dont get high vause ive known people who havr crashed cars into cop cars on the way home from the clinic

your point about going everyday so ypou dont get high is partly true but that uis also the problem bc when you do miss that day, you are sick as fuck and end up buying a bag of dope. no you most likely wont get high but you will get rid of them w/ds. the people taking the subs were more successful bc they had the script sitting next to their bed and they take it at before they go to bed if possible or right when they wake up and never have the chance to miss that dose bc they see the doctor and get a refill before the script is empty.

you mentioned it has been talked about it being an offlabel use for depression and i will totally 100% agree with that. ive talked about it here before that when i take subs, i feel my wellbeing lifted. i feel like thats how i would feel if i never took opiates in the first place. thats also another reason why i believe in subs. and has anyone ever noticved but ive known a few people who have got fat from methadone and im talking bigger then they were before they started using, fat.

and also weed is important while trying to get clean from dope, and not coming on bluelight. weed is key cause it help makes you take your mind off of it. maybe thats why you are addicted to opiates, to make you forget and not care but weed is so very much important[/Quotr] thats funny I knew a super loser who ran into a parked cop car coming back from the meth clinic,and he tried to say he fell asleep,then they looked at his carry bottles and there was 2 missing
plus he was on like 280 mg. then like a year later his mom died and his brothers and sisterstook over,the house he lived at ,his parents and told him he had to get a job and move out,well he was a loser and lived their for 50 yrs. so he drank all his methodone and died,just cause his family finally was making do something,was sad I guess

shit I fucked it up,sometimes its hard quoteing from a smartphone.

thats funny I knew a super loser who ran into a parked cop car coming back from the meth clinic,and he tried to say he fell asleep,then they looked at his carry bottles and there was 2 missing
plus he was on like 280 mg. then like a year later his mom died and his brothers and sisterstook over,the house he lived at ,his parents and told him he had to get a job and move out,well he was a loser and lived their for 50 yrs. so he drank all his methodone and died,just cause his family finally was making do something,was sad I guess

that sounds like a description of my uncle..his brother and sister both live in colorado and hes the only one that lives here and he does it to take care of her, well he was too much of a drunk and wasnt payin the bills for her and other shit and so his sister took over power of attorney to clear everything up..now he always says that he doesnt wantany of the money when his mom dies, he just wants the house. he says this all the time and i ask if he has it in writing and he says "no but my brother and sister know. they can havew the cash i just want the house. and i keep tel,lin him to get that shit in writing cause the second she does this house is prolly goin up for sale. or his brother might come and move in cause i know he is losing his house and just borrowed 40k. eitherway i highly doubt they will let him keep the house and even if they dud he coudnt affird to live in it without the money anyways cause he only gets like 650/month in social security and is a drunk. thers no way he could afford to pay the taxes cause he never has that much money at one time,

theress been only 3 really bad situations where i had to slap them to keep them awake. one was a kid who was a friend of my neighbors and he brought up how he used to do it and so i gave him a cap and he snorted his own little amount and dude was damn near instantly out, no im talking like with 5min. and i kinda was like what the fuck, this motherfucker is not gonna do this right here in my backyard and then i heard him snoring and so we let him be as long as we cpould hear him snoring. turns out he was drunk as fuck at the time and just passed out but it was so quick and drastic.

Either in Other Drugs or BDD we noticed a correlation between heavy snoring and overdosing (several people mentioned hearing the person snoring really loud before overdosing). Your story is crazy similar to one I have about someone ODing.

The dude was mainly a drinker, like your typical college frat boy beer drinker, but one night at a friends party he ate half of an OC 80 and continued drinking like usual. When he passed out he was snoring so loud that everyone went into another room to continue drinking without having to listen to his snoring.

The party went on like usual, and everyone sleeping over eventually passed out in various rooms and couches throughout the house. The next morning my friend went to wake up the other kid since he was giving him a ride home, and he was dead.

Of course the story was more tragic since he wasn't a druggie so "wasn't supposed to die of an overdose like that," but all it takes is that one time going overboard and there's no coming back from that.

I'm not sure of the scientific reasoning (if any) that would tie together loud snoring and opiate overdoses, and you would think that if anything, a person overdosing wouldn't be snoring at all since it's respiratory depression that leads to the fatal opiate overdose, so maybe it was just a coincidence that these people were snoring loud leading up to their overdoses.

So even though I don't know the evidence behind it I would keep checking on a person if they are snoring after getting really high, and I wouldn't let them fall asleep before me in case they stop breathing and I need to call 911.

thats why getting high with other people sucks man sometimes you turn into a damn babysitter and it nearly ruins your high.

Chinky, I did type up a response to your post on the previous page but I just came on to type the last sentence and send it and BL said something about a token being expired and the post vanished. And there's no way I'm retyping it after a 8pm to 4am shift :| RIP post that will never see the light of day..

Either in Other Drugs or BDD we noticed a correlation between heavy snoring and overdosing (several people mentioned hearing the person snoring really loud before overdosing). Your story is crazy similar to one I have about someone ODing.

Interesting. But I don't find it surprising.. My bf's breathing/snoring gets really loud when he's sleeping and cannot breath. I always wake up instinctively and shake him awake out of reflex.. even though I'm the one with the history of shooting dope and he just gets congested lol. Figures. Snoring usually happens when you're deeply asleep I think... maybe while in OD you fall deeply asleep? And deeper and deeper till you can't wake up..

thats why getting high with other people sucks man sometimes you turn into a damn babysitter and it nearly ruins your high.

I hear that. It especially sucks when you're more of less sober, watching someone nod out over and over, barely being able to talk. It's so unattractive. hah.

even better of a feel is when you already copped and stop to get gas or w/e and get offered the same shit and you just do the head shake and say nah and you see the guys face completely change from somewhat friendly to who the fuck are you and why are you staring at me and its just like

ah big gulps eh? welp see you later!

Haha fuckin dumb n dumber that's good

Aitee so I heard this yesterday an decided to post it here cuz idk if its true or not an here some opinions but this dude told me that you can actually give yerself hep c from shootin up yerself. Idk how true this is. He said soemthin bout the blood leavin an goin to needle that'll cause it. Lookin for a vein and scarring the inside of yer arm. Cleanin needles for reuse. Yup all that an you can accidentally give yerself hep c.

How much of that is true cuz I didn't know you can do that an ima bit worried.

Haha fuckin dumb n dumber that's good

Aitee so I heard this yesterday an decided to post it here cuz idk if its true or not an here some opinions but this dude told me that you can actually give yerself hep c from shootin up yerself. Idk how true this is. He said soemthin bout the blood leavin an goin to needle that'll cause it. Lookin for a vein and scarring the inside of yer arm. Cleanin needles for reuse. Yup all that an you can accidentally give yerself hep c.

How much of that is true cuz I didn't know you can do that an ima bit worried.

It's an urban myth. I was once worried about that as well, when I heard the rumor long ago, but it's simply just not true. I clean out & sanitize rigs and re-use them. Not to use a hundred times over but just a few times, and also, I got blood work done recently after like 2 1/2 years and I'm completely clean and NO hep c. You can only get it the same way you'd contract HIV. Sharing with an infected user. Sharing is something I've absolutely never done and will never do.

It's an urban myth. I was once worried about that as well, when I heard the rumor long ago, but it's simply just not true. I clean out & sanitize rigs and re-use them. Not to use a hundred times over but just a few times, and also, I got blood work done recently after like 2 1/2 years and I'm completely clean and NO hep c. You can only get it the same way you'd contract HIV. Sharing with an infected user. Sharing is something I've absolutely never done and will never do.

Wrong Wrong and fucking wrong friend. Your own blood will give you HEP C just as quick man. I never shared a needle with anyone when i was doin dope and when they did the blood work during my intake for prison they told me i had Hep C.

Are there any articles or sources out there that can back this up? You can get hep c from getting laid too. I'm sure you bang bitches too, so.

You can't get Hep C from your own needles, no matter how fucked up and dirty they are, as long as you don't share anything with anyone! It's still a bad idea to use needles with old blood in them, but as long as it's definitely only you that used them, there's no way....

I will say, Hep C is notoriously easy to contract, much more so that HIV. Hep C survives much longer outside the body and it requires being exposed to a much smaller amount of infected blood than HIV.....

You can very easily get Hep from sharing water(even dipping your needle into the same water an infected person....cottons, spoons, anything that you youch your needle to that has come into contact with infected blood...

strangely, it's supposed to be quite rare to contract Hep C from normal sexual contact without blood or tearing involved.....It pretty much has to be blood on blood contact though....

HIV dies so quickly outside the body, there's less of a chance of it surviving in water or a cooker long enough for it to infect you, although it still can sometimes....

Hep C is so easy for a IV drug user to contract, that's why there's such a high percentage of users who end up with....If you are involved with shooting heroin and other users, you can't let your guard down even once if you don't wanna end up with it.....A lot of people test positive for it that have never shared needles and they can't even narrow it down to when or where they might have gotten it....

Aite so just as long as its yer own stuff yer good. But yeh blood in the syringe could prob cause infections but not fuckin hep c.

You can get a lot of different infections and complications from shooting drugs, particularly if you're using anything dirty, but you have to actually have to come into contact with infected blood to get hepatits C.....

I've heard a lot of people say that you can get it from your own needles, but it's not true.....I'm sure of that......

Don't ever share anything with hep-c infected people. That includes water, cottons, spoons, anything

Hep-c can also form and spread in old syringes wether it was used by an infected person or not.

You can get a lot of different infections and complications from shooting drugs, particularly if you're using anything dirty, but you have to actually have to come into contact with infected blood to get hepatits C.....

I've heard a lot of people say that you can get it from your own needles, but it's not true.....I'm sure of that......

IMO not true.

The argument can go on and on and on but fact is there are multiple articles to support both arguments so the it's pointless

Last edited:
On the sexual shit../it's difficult to contract from sexual contact as hep-c can pretty much only be passed via direct blood stream. A girl would have to be hep-c positive and the guy would have to have a cut on his penis or pelvic area with an open cut and some serious grinding to catch it that way when you think about it.

I'm also skeptical about the whole hep-c breedig in used but previously uninfected rigs but I have heard so many stories and even had a doctor tell me it's possible for me to consider it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.