15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be willing to bet a lot of us had the same feelings and thoughts about it like you, weighing the positives and negatives and stuff before thinking about fixing up

And it only sounds lame in your head because heroin has had such a super bad back alley needle drug stigma attached to it for so long, but it's really just another roa, and when using proper hr and fresh gear and all that constantly it's not that bad but yeah it's the fucking gov that makes it so hard for hr to spread, they're so scared they're gonna lose money coming in from the drug war...

Also about trying the rig once or twice or 8 times before quitting, that is actually my true story when I kicked and it's been over like 7-8 months clean for me

So Idk pretty much sounds like your set on trying it. I'll tell you what all the fuss is about though it's the rush and instant all around well being lol
Just make sure you research how to do it properly or have a fellow friend/fiend hit you and teach you how

Ill write a trip report, always wanted to do one of those but I havent done anything really special in a while.

I've never injected myself with anything before and dont know anyone whod be able to show me is it that easy to screw up? I thought if you pulled back and blood came in the barrell you were all set?

Yes it's easy to screw up, I've seen medical professionals being shitty at it before and they were fucking trained lol
But yeah tying off correctly, registering, using clean gear, rotating shots, and not re-using rigs is good hr

If you don't have anyone to show you then I'd definitely urge you to research here a bit more about it before trying, misses turn into adcess' turn into gangrene turn into lost lim Requiem style lol
My problem during my first shot attempt was, I was just so shaky from the sheer nervousness of the thought of being like shit man wtf are you doing banging dope and I didn't know how to hold the rig correctly and be able to pull back and register with out shaking the fucking needle out of my vein lol

But after once or twice it was easy peazy and I began to kind of really like it, so I copped a gram, stretched it a few days while injecting and quit and haven't had an opiate since
I knew in my head the moment after I got that instant rush, that if I continued with my habit I prolly wouldn't be snorting anymore...

or you can mail me some and ill send you the cash and i can let you know how good it is...cause im still trying to try tar myself

a little bird told me that you had gotten tar in chicago and it was ok. i know it exists, but i don't know where...

Not worth it. Skip the iv buddy. Truth as best as I can give it.

and it's true. i tried shooting a bunch of times. still have marks, lumps. terrible veins and never got an awesome rush cause i kept missing.

i decided to stop buying rigs and just sniff my septum away stevie style...

but if certain people are around and they have a new rig - i'll let them shoot me, because they never miss and leave no marks...

this stuff we got yesterday sniffs like cat pee and is a gorgeous coffee color. 13 in a jab, and the baggies were as big as dubs. at first we thought it would be all cut, but nope - it's gorgeous, smooth. went with a pal who knew these guys and i got the number of the guy. so another number, but a shady corner. these guys don't get christmas presents from me (at this point) - they are scary as all hell but all business.

they're standing on a corner underneath a blue light. no joke. i asked them about that and they said it was busted so this "was the best spot on the block."

gwen

ps is it wrong to say that the more the dope smells like cat pee, the better it is? my buddy said "vinegar" - but its more than vinegary... good stuff smells like the catbox. homework for everyone: go find a catbox, sniff, and get back to me!

Last edited:
The only thing I have to show from all my wonderful iv use is shitty veins , dope sick really quick with little dope, crazy crazy tolerance, and owing a shit load of money to banks and friends and such.

Fuck that.

And I still iv . I must be retarded

my sisters cat box usually doesnt stink n when it does it smells like turds not piss

I switched to IVing cause my nose got so fucked up. I couldn't even inhale the drug up my nose anymore so it became the logical roa. What really happened was, one day I flirted with it again (I did this from time to time) and I IV'd. Don't know why it was different this time around but I suddenly got that rush that everyone talks about and it was all over from there. I like the strong nod that snorting achieves but that moment of bliss from IVing was all that mattered. I also really enjoy the whole ritual behind prepping a shot and IVing, I find it to be exciting, as sad as that is.

^^ yea the ritual is part of the fun, i lost that when i switched to dope for the most part, i used to love suckin the coatin off n 80, bustin out the hose clamp n grinding away

My favorite ritual is crushing a 8mg Dilly with a mascara tube that belongs to my girlfriend. Then another .

Then the muscle lock up that comes right after you push off ...fuck I need to get high

a little bird told me that you had gotten tar in chicago and it was ok. i know it exists, but i don't know where...

El pequeño pueblo aka the little village in Chi would be my guess and I've only been to Chicago once when I was 13
I mean the mexi's run up all that coke and shit through there why not put a few kilo's of tar in with it, unless they know they can't fuck with the supreme powder market in the windy city...

HOL - go to your sisters:
a) smell your dope
b) smell the catbox
...and get back to me! =D

I'm kidding/being silly/getting really high. But I'm not being silly about the smell. Cat Piss City. Really!
Gwen

El pequeño pueblo aka the little village in Chi would be my guess and I've only been to Chicago once when I was 13
I mean the mexi's run up all that coke and shit through there why not put a few kilo's of tar in with it, unless they know they can't fuck with the supreme powder market in the windy city...

Bill, you're right. The way I found out that it exists is that my original dealer husband/wife team (who I don't really use anymore - he's in jail and she's getting crap and raising prices because she really needs the money - obviously he was the main connection) once were middlemen on a deal to some hispanics in regards to tar. And I was like "tar"? Seriously? Their response was that the Mexicans are really into tar. And left it at that.

HOL - go to your sisters:
a) smell your dope
b) smell the catbox
...and get back to me! =D

I'm kidding/being silly/getting really high. But I'm not being silly about the smell. Cat Piss City. Really!
Gwen

unfortuantely i dont do dope anymore

n we had to put the cat down a few months back

fuck man. this week sucked, but atleast i got paid.

so i bought a bundle, a gram of really good crack, a 2mg klonopin, and an 8th of some white widow. having myself one hell of a friday night :D

whats up fellow junkies?

You don't fuck around at all jeebis. I remember not too long ago you'd post about what drugs you had to use and they were definitely a lot less hardcore. It's like you went from playing tee ball every once in awhile to a full schedule major league career in like a years time. Please be careful man. I cringe when I see people posting about using any kind of speedball.

the last time i used dope was more than 3 weeks ago

that was also the first time i ever IV'd

right before i did my 2nd shot i told myself, 'yo man, this is how you are going to die one day'

i banged 5 bags(in 3 sessions, 2 bags, 2 bags, 1 bag...i didn't want to OD), snorted 3

i was just as high as if i were to snort all 8

3 days later i fainted in front of my parents and was puking(i think i had a bug and was experiencing minor w/ds....i was dehydrated for sure), my mom was all concerned and was threatening to take me to the ER

i figured now was the perfect time to confess that heroin was controlling my life

a week later i went to a suboxone doctor and have been happily on subs since

i guess i just wanted to let people know that just cause you decide to IV doesn't automatically mean your life is fucked, it might actually inspire you to stop using....but yeah, IV at your own risk

first off shim...you said you want to try shooting up cause your tolerance is getting high, up to 2bags. not to dicksize or any of that but bro 2 bags aint shit, when you need to snort 8,9,10+ bags, then you might think about taking a break and try having your tolerance drop before thinkin you need to shooting up. to me it just sounds like you want any excuse to tell yourself that its ok to do what it is youre wanting to do. i have snorted opiates for 7-8years and with dope being the last 3 of them and i have not once shot up and my tolerance has gone from needing 1 bag to needing a full jab to being back down to needing 4-5bags..there is no reason good enough to get me to shoot up not even snorting up 100worth a dope to catch a high.

amen! most ghettos that have a high capacity of dealers are gonna have dealers up when the sun comes up. a dealer once told me "early bird catches the worm" haha Now the dealers that have phones and only deal through people they know, they don't have to wake up that early because they got a steady clientele base. I've had to wait till 11am before to cop after waking up at 4am sick. And the worst part about some of these dealers is the "oh yo i see you, ill be right there" and your boy calls you 3 towns over and says "yeah i just saw him!" ANYWHO, had a great weekend! Now have to wait to this weekend again! heh
i hope that wasnt the only time you have heard that phrase cause im pretty sure i startted hearing that when i was 5 and learning to be on time to school

^ Let us know how that tar compares to the powder you get. It mite look a little suspicious constantly using a brown colored saline all day. Lol

try a drop or 2 in the eyes for a real high

i was considering that since i have a pretty good technique for smoking the powder, except i dont like the high from smoking. its like crack. sure smoking it is nice, but id much rather sniff a few lines

on the plus side, atleast i have a solid yay connect/backup dope plan

but a half g of tar, 2 bags of powder (got another one im saving for later), ~.5g of coke (so far), few beers, and a g of some amnesia haze sure as hell makes a wednesday bearable
if you can get 2grams of tar for the price of 1 bundle but the high is about the same when compared money wise to easch other, i would think you wold choose the tar cause at least it would stretch twice as long as the powder...also i would totally try smoking it rather then waterlining or plugging..they always say the onset from smoking is stronger then snorting..you gotta hold it in too

im not gonna say dont try the needle because you clearly know that it is a god awful idea. but for harm reduction sake, your best bet may be to buy them online. just take EVERY precaution you can, man.

if youre used to sniffing, try plugging. it has a much stronger rush and high
ive tried plugging once or twice and never felt anything from it..i did use alot less bags then i normally would have snorted but thats cause they say plugging is stronger, for me it was a waste more or less
I have plugged but its just never really done much for me

didnt really work as good as snorting, mostly I just want to feel the rush of shooting and conserve my bags
conserving your bags is such a misconception when it comes to shooting dope. first off you only use less dope for a few weeks until your tolerane shoots higher then its ever been. when you snort your dope, generally you are using only one a day but when you slam it, the legs on the dope doesnt last and your end up shooting up multiple times a day..

!

hmm well that little bird told you wrong my dear.,,my guy said he had it and wanted to buy it but he was "out", then when he had it i wasnt in the mood to meet up with him and since then ive only gone to him a handful of times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.