• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrutterGear

Bluelight Crew

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

You know you love them ;)

NSFW:
Z2Zq4.jpg

^ lol good for you man, a lot of people get deep into that shit. I think 2C-B and K will probably be one of my favorite combos though, add some MDA and we have a party :D

I think I like MXE more, this is nice aswell though. Nice CEV... WTF is an octagon?

Folley, can I fondle your willy? :sus:

EDIT:

I decided to sit it out, I don't want to pick up a nasty K habit. Not with 10g sitting under my bed. :eek:

Haha I copied and pasted the rules Sam left from the other thead. I will continue to do as his tribute :)

10g under your bed?

You know how were really good friends and that?..

Lol, that is quite a stash my friend. Ket never lasts long in our household (none really do), my mate is a fucking fiend. We'll just keep going till it's all gone.

Haha I copied and pasted the rules Sam left from the other thead. I will continue to do as his tribute :)

10g under your bed?

You know how were really good friends and that?..

Lol, that is quite a stash my friend. Ket never lasts long in our household (none really do), my mate is a fucking fiend. We'll just keep going till it's all gone.

Pretty sure it's S-isomer to, can't wait to properly indulge. Had an odd experience last night, didn't quite manage to hole but afterwards when I was trying to sleep I felt really `dissed`. Couldn't tell if my eyes were open or closed but I just laid there and accepted what was happening. Was beautiful, colours building up, felt like I was in my old bright orange bedroom!

Pretty sure it's S-isomer to, can't wait to properly indulge. Had an odd experience last night, didn't quite manage to hole but afterwards when I was trying to sleep I felt really `dissed`. Couldn't tell if my eyes were open or closed but I just laid there and accepted what was happening. Was beautiful, colours building up, felt like I was in my old bright orange bedroom!

I am beyond jealous mate. Since I moved to London ket has become significantly harder to come by. Make sure you come into this thread and tell me how amazing it is >.> Haha

lmaooo and then the bag was empty :D shit this drug is moreish
edit: strutter just order some mxe im sure you'll love it

I am beyond jealous mate. Since I moved to London ket has become significantly harder to come by. Make sure you come into this thread and tell me how amazing it is >.> Haha

I will do, working a lot over the next week or two but I'm sure I'll find the time to rail a nice 200mg dose and hopefully find myself dripping down the drain pipe. You into any specific genres, I'm finding myself in London a considerable amount recently for events. I remember mentioning on BL what outfit I was going to wear to Global Gathering and Chesh somehow managed to spot me and came and said hi. I was on my floor doing circles on MDA attempting to give him some nitrous, awesome weekend. I have a photo with him in somewhere.

I will do, working a lot over the next week or two but I'm sure I'll find the time to rail a nice 200mg dose and hopefully find myself dripping down the drain pipe. You into any specific genres, I'm finding myself in London a considerable amount recently for events. I remember mentioning on BL what outfit I was going to wear to Global Gathering and Chesh somehow managed to spot me and came and said hi. I was on my floor doing circles on MDA attempting to give him some nitrous, awesome weekend. I have a photo with him in somewhere.

Dubstep and Drum and Bass haha. I went to an electro/house event on NYE and it was alright, but I've kind of grown out of it. There's normally gabba and some weird tech shit and that raves I go to aswell. You?

Sounds sick mate! I never really go festivals though; Creamfields is on my list to do at some point though.

Little bit of Dubstep, mainly DnB and the occasional jump up event. Been to Brixton a few times lately and heading there late this month. I love winding down on those comfy seats upstairs and doing copious keys of Ketamine after a long night of raving.

EDIT: I'm all about festivals, so worth the money. I remember k-holing in my friends tent which was near a psychedelic tent that played `bird is the word` for 10 minutes straight. I honestly thought I'd broken myself.

EDIT: I'm all about festivals, so worth the money.

you should hit up some of the Hard Dance fests in Holland/Belgium, they have fucking pills named after them lmao

Fuck all that wubbly wobbley and twinkle toe shiet, I need some BASS. The kind that makes your stomach vibrate..

Seems like i'm the only technohead in here pfft

Little bit of Dubstep, mainly DnB and the occasional jump up event. Been to Brixton a few times lately and heading there late this month. I love winding down on those comfy seats upstairs and doing copious keys of Ketamine after a long night of raving.

EDIT: I'm all about festivals, so worth the money. I remember k-holing in my friends tent which was near a psychedelic tent that played `bird is the word` for 10 minutes straight. I honestly thought I'd broken myself.

I live kind of near Brixton, it's a fucking shit hole haha. I don't let my missus go up there on her own. I need to get on the festivals mate I feel I'm missing out. I have like two showers a day and cant take a shit outside my own bathroom so it's a bit of a problem.

Haha that sounds mental. That song does my fucking head in ! All this talk of ket and No2 is making me crave.

Whoever shared the Neave TV in the last cuddle puddle thread is a genius for finding it. I am addicted. Rolling in 2 days, going to sit with two girlfriends & have this on for a while. :D

Where is Sam? I miss him... and Futura...

k

this is the kind of house I like, shit you can hardly call it house at all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.