• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah dude I know you liked it lol dont mind me I dont listen to what most of you guys do

Nah lol, dubstep really isn't my style either. I prefer Hardstyle/Hardcore... I'm not too keen on all that "womp womp womp" either lol

^ lol wat is that.. I mean, yeah it is electronic... but in the most commercial way possible :\

Not going to Calvin, I'm not really a big fan of his or Nicky Romero's.. I'm either gonna go see Andrew Rayel that night or Shogun & Nadia Ali, I still wouldn't mind passing you songs though. What'd you think of what I posted?

I'm not a huge fan as well but I do like a handful of tunes that they both have done and my normal group is going so what the hell! Plus not to many underaged shows go on so I'll take what I get >.>

I'm actually seeing Nadia Ali at Lucky 2013! A buddy and I decided to go once we found out it wouldn't cost too much, especially since we got a free house to crash at. My buddy made friends with some Seattle chicks at Above and Beyond and they offered us a roof over our heads after Lucky!

And those tunes were killer! I'm really starting to get into hardstyle and want to make a mix for a buddy before he leaves BC. We'll figure out someway to exchange those songs. :)

Also did you hear Chris Lake is putting on a free show! If you're interested here is the Glist: http://seasonsfestival.com/events-chris-lake-guestlist.php

took a bar of xanax to help me knock out about 15 min ago. Its hitting now, nice and drowsy. I rarely get my 8hrs of sleep and I need a solid rest for tomorrows festivities hopefully ill pass out in 20 min and get a nice 8-10 hrs of sleep.

^ Probably. :\

The half life is almost 12 hours, and it can take 4-6 half lives for a drug to be out of your system... 24 hours from now you'll still have 1.25mg of alprazolam in your system and that's probably enough to blunt it...

^ Probably. :\

The half life is almost 12 hours, and it can take 4-6 half lives for a drug to be out of your system... 24 hours from now you'll still have 1.25mg of alprazolam in your system and that's probably enough to blunt it...

I took 1mg not a bar, my mistake. In that case I should be fine?

Oh, that's not so bad. It would be .25 of Xanax then... still an active dose :\

It won't kill your roll completely but I wouldn't expect a roll better than your first, ya know?

im pretty sure xanax/alprazolam is very short acting/lasting, unlike valium/diazepam which stay active and in ones system for hours and hour. do a quick search on wiki and it will give the apprx. half life of the benzo. I'm pretty you will be fine for tomorrow though dude.

disclosure - white noise

Folley, buy my decks, im trying to get rid of my pioneer 350's cause i never use them. cause your in the states you can probably get them cheaper new than i can sell them used..what do you think of disclosure? dilo might be down with them?

granddy purp, blue dream, and white rhino... i got these plants at this maturity level... 5 weeks flowering so far... they were nearly free because the guy got evicted and had nowhere to move them to... i got a 400w mh + a 1000w hps, dehumidifier, fans, and 16 flowering healthy plants for $x (*edit haha oops, no price discussion)... and i had the perfect place to put it so yup...

iv had white rhino before and loved it, really thick, back of the throat tickler. iv actually got some really nice and potent as fuck rhino oil. i have granddaddy purp and blue dream are both excellent strains, wish they were easier to acquire down here. keep us updated and posted with the progress hey, im certainly interested to see how they yield etc. have you smoked any of those particular strains before?

Last edited:
i never asked for mine either,
surprising considering what i put in lol

I was on SSRI what do you expect, glad that shits in the bin.. na fuck that shit

All i need to fight depression is: weed, getting up a bit earlier getting more daylight, exercise and loads of cocoa/dark chocolate

went to some local jump up thing with hype and that the other week, got nicely k'd.

not really my thing these days though. i want more techy/neurofunk vibes tbh. i also want to go see more live music (as in not electronic) because i saw Submotion Orchestra last year when high as fuck and it was sooooooooooo good.

I'd probs like a jump up event with hype ,

i not been out in time, since october lol :/

@MDxx I'm not discouraging software controllers, I just think it is more worthwhile to play with hardware. Much easier and more professional workflow.

Anyways rolling soon, bros.

Where all the ladies in the cuddle puddle?

Laugh will you be my gf? Hehe
NSFW:
[video]http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mied8w59s#/watch?v=uYh6mLNlC40[/video]

controllers are good for people with tracks on their pc's who just want to learn to mix though i think, £140 i paid for my mixtrack pro and it does pretty much all the stuff most mixers and that can do, i know it can't do anything too advanced but just learning anyway,

if i get good ill treat myself to something nicer ^__^

Yeah, I'm not dissing on anybody trying to learn something new. I remember when I got a copy of Ableton4 after I had been using Sony Acid for years, I really liked the live capabilities of it. I have switched back to decks tho. Spinning is just too much fun. Although NI Maschine has some really awesome live performance capabilities. My ideal setup would be 2 technics, Serato, MPC2000xl, and the DJM800 or Xone92.

Status
Not open for further replies.