Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tramadol - 400-1000mg's - Guide to hugely potentiating tramadol

pasha

Bluelighter
I posted this in BDD into an old thread but honestly I think it's better off here. I hope this can give tramadol users a much better experience.

There are several ways to potently potentiating tramadol and one method takes it to the extent of making it as strong as heroin. Drop 400 milligrams of tramadol in order for this to work. If you don't have a tolerance or have no experience with tramadol before try half of that amount. At the same time drop a good dose of the benzodiazepine of your choice. What I would suggust is somewhere along the lines of 2 milligrams of alprazolam or 2 milligrams of clonazepam. This will significantly decrease your chances of a seizure too. Here's the the secret ingredient to making hugely potent: after 2-3 hours of injesting the tramadol when your body starts converting it into o-desmethyltramadol (depending on your food intake and your metabolism) smoke between 0.1-0.3 (depending on the brand) of strong JWH. The brand I used with my friends was probably some variation of JWH called space and jungle berry respectively. The nod is so strong and so enlightening that you will be in dream like semi conscious state of bliss for 16 hours (only needing to redose on the herb during that period) rivaling that of the strongest opioids. I know these are strong claims but don't judge it until you try it.

The second best way to potentiating tramadol is taking a similar dose as mentioned in the first method but with half the amount of benzodiazepines and add about 900 milligrams (given that you have tolerance) of carisoprodol instead of the JWH. I couldnt add more because the carisoprodol in my country contains a large amount of paracetemol. Make sure you don't add JWH with this combination as from my decade or so of messing around with tramadol this was one combo that aggravated a seizure in me and others. The combination of tramadol+benzodiazepine+carisoprodol is so intensely relaxing that you will have no other option but to melt in your spot. This combination is obviously done with other opioids but without the benzodiazepines so I'm sure many will agree is very euphoric.

When I couldn't get a hold of JWH, carisoprodol, or benzodiazepines, being a long time lurker of bluelight (unable to post due to my old ISP monitoring the entire countries Internet through proxy), I decided to try some OTC items I started with promethazine and I have to say I was very disappointed. Mixing it with heroin, oxy, or tramadol I found that it took away from the high. However I was able to try another OTC combination described here by another user as a "pseudo-MDMA" high which Tramadol under 400 milligrams and phenobarbital at 120 but if you do intend on trying this do not add any more drugs (especially CNS depressants) and titrate your dose of phenobarbital which can be difficult due to the time it takes to reach peak plasma levels.

The final combination which is also mentioned often here is tramadol and pregabalin which was OTC until recently because of addiction issues of 10+ grams a day habits, kidney failure, and seizures upon cessation and during use. If the pregabalin can be kept at a low a dose the mix is very enjoyable. Pregabalin blocks the release of the neurotransmitter norepinephrine which makes the the tramadol much more sedating and synergizes beautifully unlike tramadol+benzodiazepine alone would. However I cannot stress enough how many times this combination has caused myoclonic jerking and seizures that sometimes could not be controlled with benzodiazepines and required potent barbiturates. This happened to such a degree that on the generic pregabalin data sheet it clearly states: "do not mix pregabalin with medications that lower the seizure threshold."

I have plenty of experience with this because here tramadol is the substitute for MMT often prescribed in huge amounts along with carisoprodol and benzodiazepines for maintenance. It can also be found on the street for dirt dirt cheap prices. I have tried the sweetest of drug combinations and I urge you not to be skeptical and try the first one. It strongly resembles the high of IV heroin on the tail end of and MDMA high. I must also note that I was doing this combination often when my tolerance to oxycodone and heroin was low as I was on 'maintenance' for 6 months and then started dramatically increasing my tramadol dosage for these combinations reaching more than a gram. Nevertheless please don't try this as it can cause seizures as I was always using high doses of GABA agonists to negate that.

oh yes: I once tried the combo lorazepam+tramadol+jwh018 by chance and was actually shocked by the profoundly good effects. it's surprising how those supposedly mediocre substances add up to an experience "so strong and so enlightening that you will be in dream like semi conscious state of bliss". had this combo in a artsy fartsy independent film premiere with champagne in a cosy 50's-style cinema feeling like vince vega...
it's really an experience to cherish and look out for...

Not better. Really quite outstanding. Tramadol does nothing for me opioid wise but when combined with JWH, it's really a whole different ball game. Not weed, but strong JWH. Try it and ill be very very surprised if your disappointed. As far as the carisoprodol and tramadol go, I quite honestly prefer it to the muscle relaxant with a traditional opioid. It really feels like your backs in heaven. Believe me when I say that the heroin that exists in my region is as good as it gets world wide. So I wouldn't be making those statements lightly. Pop some tramadol, a Xanax, and some quality weed I could do standing on my head, but after dabbling around with how to make tramadol stronger to stave away withdrawals for a while, I've figured out how to do than and some. To tell you the truth I'm not even the one who came up with it. With the boom of synthetics and tramadol readily available everywhere, (even used to be OTC at one point too), it just became very very popular.

The ONLY "bad" side of mixing Carisoprodol with, say, 500mg Tramadol, and 8mg Clonazepam, is that you suddenly fall asleep, like it or not. I have strong tolerance to all these meds and I still can't help falling asleep after, like 2 hours of the combo.
Why not less Carisoprodol? because it feels amazing with Tramadol, I can easily hit the 1500+ barrier like nothing and before I know I suddenly fall asleep, and it's not the Clonazepam, because I ALWAYS awake again 3 after the combo, I would sleep much longer if it would be the Clonazepam (which anyways I knew IT'S NOT because of my huge tolerance to benzos).

ALSO: I thought taking Tramadol in small doses every 30' was the best form of intake, always did this, tonight I happen to have 500mg so I will try all at once and see if there is any difference. Also, I think you should take the SOMAs half and hour after or so you did the Tramadol because they hit faster. The benzo should be taken at the same time with the Tramadol.

dude that's too much tramadol, them pills can make you seizure up and shit.

That's where the Alprazolam/Clonazepam comes in... ALSO the Carisoprodol seems to kills the "too much wakefulness/cannot sleep" SNRI effect of the Tramadol. This is very important, because it lets you nod easier on Tramadol.

Not to necro... but I have the ER Trams. I looked at a study showing the chart of IR 6x day up and down, and ER a slow steady arch over 24 hours. Will crushing them and taking care of a waxyish outer coating eliminate this? P.S. Thanks for the info in this thread. Have some etiz to throw in when I get refil (which is being bumped up becuase that chart shoed 200mg ER = 50mg IR and she gave me 100mg ER).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2386353/

See fig 6. 200mg ER = 50mg IR 6x daily. Most doctors are oblivious.

Last edited:
Huh, I was talking about Trams saying wish they were still online with soma's,lol. For me cuz it's the only ohther opiate you can feel on Subs, then add Soma, with some weed,yay. But ya, I feel ya, back like 6-7 years ago when my DOC were those Big Green Lorcets(actulaaly saw some of those the other day) I had taken 4-5 of those, my normal dose to make me social,energetic...never made me nod unless weed was added. Well, took it one day with 4 Trams & holy shit it was one of the most intense nods of my life,not kidding..the type where your drifting in and out and pretty much imagining all yourself in these situations seein them with your eyes closed(if you've ever nodded you know what im talkin about). Lasted like 2 hours in the bathroom then I had to pull myself together because my friends started to wonder where I was at, kinda came outta the nod where's he at??? Then I just popped outta the bathroom "Oh must have been somehthing I ate"lol.

Is risk of seizure / the seizure threshold lowered or increased by the JWH potentiation? (Yes I realize that is why you take the benzo) Because considering that JWH's can produce seizures on their own, it sounds unacceptably risky to me. Of course, I have no idea how much of a benzo you need to counter those seizure risks, and how that balances...
To me it sounds irreponsible to try and figure out that balance, but hey that is just me.

Also, drug combos soit but instructing to mix downers on a HR forum, IDK man, or I am way out of my depth here.

Why is this not in the OD forum? A guide is not a TR. :)

Last edited:
What about tizanidine? It's a alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist (? - maybe agonist)

basically stops norepinephrine and such, makes me so tired I can tolerate even 1mg but... maybe it could help block the NRI effects of tram and let it focus on the opioid effects.

Are you able to get phenobarbital? I wasn't sure where it can be obtained due to legislation, although I found closely related primidone online.