• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
(don't know if I can post this here but I just wanted to say this! :) )

I have taken codeine for the first time today, never tried opioids before, and it is soooo nice! Have fallen in love. <3

(don't know if I can post this here but I just wanted to say this! :) )

I have taken codeine for the first time today, never tried opioids before, and it is soooo nice! Have fallen in love. <3

Be careful with the succubus...

Paid for 5g speed, got 6,15g

now that doesn't happen everyday...

Having it here is fucking torture though, my friend won't be home for some days and I just know I'm gonna end up having a shot sooner or later

So last night i was talking about how my dealer said that he dropped a quarter gram bag out in the rain on my sidewalk. He offered me 20 if i found it and held it for him. So i figured he was just trying to get some money out of me. So this morning i go out to make sure, and low and behold sitting right on the ground soaked in water, laying there clear as day, about 5 feet from the bus stop where the children of the neighborhood wait fir the bus, is the bag of dope.

What a pleasant surprise. I woke up oday thinking i was gonna be sober all day dick in hand, now im nodding.

Im gonna pay him for it though. Hes a top notch dealer and i dont want to be on his bad side.

Hey everybody what's going on? Hope everyone is doing well.. I just got out of rehab, which I spent 33 days at. I moved to a new town away from my mother who was a big enabler and old friends. I'm sticking with hanging with my friends in NA and I have to stay clean.. I came home fromjail on December second and didn't last but a few days and overdosed the day after Christmas.. It's insanity. I can't do it anymore. It's time to get honest with myself and get with the program.

I don't have internet where I am staying but I am close the the library so I can use it for free. I'm basically broke but I'd rather have a shitty apartment and be broke than be onthe streets with money, ya dig?

It's my birthday, and I'm 24 years old with nothing to show for it but I'm ready to do what I need to do to start rebuilding my life and getout of the legal system. I've met a nice girl and I'm less depressed now, so hopefully things will be looking up.

How's everybody here ?

brother BDP! my man! what is happening?

sounds like you've been going through some turbulent shite again, man, and so early in the year. but i am so glad to hear you're not locked up or on the streets <3 so so fucking glad, man. i'm glad you opted to get hope after ODing mang, probably the best move you made, yeah? and staying clean. is there a chance that you're going to need to get on either maintenance or a PM regime because of your condition? if not, then fucking go for it man, work that NA/AA if it's doing it for you and keeping you clean as a whistle and outta trouble :)

that's awesome you've met a chick as well. taking things slow i presume? either way, get some into ya;) hehe. sex is always great for the mind and i bet it's got you out of your depressive slump you ole dog, you;)

and exactly, who cares if you're broke man? you're just getting your shit back together. the main thing is you're alive and free, have a roof over your head and food in your gut and clothes on your back - well i'm imagining you naked behind the computer in the library just for shits n giggles.

NSFW:
funny_birthday_cards_one_stud_to_another-p137162918970704120b2icl_400.jpg

funny_cool_party_alien_happy_birthday_card_design-p137935771509731924bfjn0_400.jpg

if i lived near you bro i'd wine and dine the shit out of you today. i hope you have a great one, my friend. what plans have you got? the missus got a nice little surprise for you (i hope)?

again, it's awesome to hear you're doing much better than the last time we spoke. i'm so glad for you. keep kicking ass and update us with your progress and stop in to say hello and shoot the shit whenever you can if BL isn't a trigger for you.

happy birthday brother<3 enjoy the fuck out of your day! push an old lady down with a walker, fuck a street hooker, stick it in someone's pooper. now get to it!

Im gonna pay him for it though. Hes a top notch dealer and i dont want to be on his bad side.

whoa, taking the moral highground route! awesome, man. i bet the thought of finding the bag and simply not telling him, keeping and using it all yourself went through your head;)

it sure as shit would have went through mine. actually, i thought of that straight up once i'd read that part of the post =D

bon appetite! enjoy!

Last edited:
Bdp, happy bday!
Hope all is well! Shit will turn around for you, I just know it :)

be quiet laccy! the big kids are talking :p

what's your plans for the day/night, matey? i'd be hunting down that university tail if i were you:D

Status
Not open for further replies.