• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ then give it a honest try at quitting. You did it once right? You can do it again. You got it
NSFW:

C2B649FA-0821-4DFB-B3D5-32DF17D083DF-851-00000113C986241F.jpg

Got me a little personal jar of moonshine. I had a little over half of that jar in like a half hour and I'm pretty toasted

I'm ready for the ravens to win this game.

Last edited:
Looks like I called both games today...should have bet some money on 'em. ;)

Oh...and its almost 24 hours later and my eyes are still pinned, and I still have a mild itch going on. This is insane, there is no way I should be feeling the opiates/benzos I did last night even with zero tolerance. I gotta order more MXE while that vendor I used still has the same batch..:)

How is everyone in OD tonight? I just spent the night watching football with my Dad like old times and eating three bowls of home made stew. Going to watch some adult swim and pass out in a bit. :)

^ I am awesome tonight.

Watched half if the ravens game and munched out at my brother in laws house then I went next door to my house for the second half and killed that jar of moonshine. I'm so stoked we won hahaha fuck bitch boy Tom brady. Had another screaming/shouting fiesta with the neighbors

I'm pretty fucked up but I'm gonna dose some kratom for the fuck of it.

Edit: just dosed 5.2 grams of kratom and it went down way better then expected.

Last edited:
I hear you on the moonshine, I got jars of that shit laying around but I'm not a big drinker so I mostly use it for knocking out colds/the flu. I know it goes against all medical advice but I swear, if I feel a cold coming on and take a shot of that stuff before bed 9 times out of 10 I am good to go the next day. Guess it's just that southern mentality in me that makes it work. ;)

I just checked up with my MXE vendor and he's currently out of stock..:( Which is okay I guess considering I am in no hurry to order anymore. I just wanted to get some out of the same batch because it was so good. They're supposed to be getting in more stock from the same lab so hopefully the quality is just as good. Next time I place an order going to make damn sure I get enough to have some on hand for a good long while. The combo of MXE + opiates is just so amazing that I'd like to always keep a bit of it on hand just for detoxing. :)

Captain.H mentioned something a few pages back that got me thinking. If NMDA antagonists really increase pressure in the brain/head I need to do some more research on them because I'd never heard of this until now. I've suffered from multiple head injuries over the years so I have to really keep an eye on anything that causes effects like that. Soon as I get health insurance I need to have some scans done just to make sure everything is okay with my squash. I've had three concussions since the last time I was in a CT scanner and I'm worried there may be some damage up there that I don't know about.

I'm thinking about staying up for a few more hours now..soon as I got in bed I suddenly wasn't tired anymore. :( I might just say to hell with it and finish off the last of my MXE. I got enough in there for a nice trip....probably a really good trip if I lick the inside of the bag. ;)

Haha thanks man, I ain't uploaded nothing in ages. I got sick of recording game play because its just too much work to have all that going just to play a game. >( Those Call of Duty players don't know how good they have it with their ability to watch old games...bleh. Plus, it always seemed like when I wasn't recording something amazing would happen, soon as the camera was on I'd have terrible games or couldn't do speed runs without screwing up. :(

Haha thanks man, I ain't uploaded nothing in ages. I got sick of recording game play because its just too much work to have all that going just to play a game. >( Those Call of Duty players don't know how good they have it with their ability to watch old games...bleh. Plus, it always seemed like when I wasn't recording something amazing would happen, soon as the camera was on I'd have terrible games or couldn't do speed runs without screwing up. :(

haha my ill bro use to say the same thing about recording and what not. anyway what you up to breh?

forgot to mention my friend (the one I mentioned who was my research chem
friend?) just called and we had a small chat. he told me that the vendor I was telling you about that I could get the mxe from has some really superior n-ethyl-ketamine, MDPV, and 2cp currently! he said he dosent know about their current mxe but sak he ordered some a month ago and said it was some of the BEST he ever had!?!?!? but he said he just ordered those other 3 chems and said they were def far superior!

Kratom kicked in and I just took a giant, and I mean giant bong rip.

I'm still stoked as shit that the ravens won today. One more game

Nothing much man, I'm just watching TV and catching up on some things I neglected over the weekend.

MXE was the first RC I've ever ordered/tried, but I'm started to get interested in other stuff for sure. I'll probably hold off on ordering anything more for awhile just because I can't afford it atm. :) Kinda wishing I would have saved some of those benzos from last night but eh...guess that's how things go. I knew as soon as I got a few they'd be gone in no time. ^^

Kratom kicked in and I just took a giant, and I mean giant bong rip.

I'm still stoked as shit that the ravens won today. One more game

I hope the 9ers stomp y'all into the ground...;) The hardcore Pitt fan in me just can't pull for the Ravens unless beating the crap out of pretty boy Tom is the goal for the night. xD

Took more vyvanse than Rx'ed cause I had to get a lot of shit done for school. Well...I took to much (in total), and I started it at the wrong point in my day. Took it last night after being up a while and it didn't really work like it normally would and even when just starting I felt cracked out, then it wore off about noon today and I didn't wanna fuck up my sleep schedule, so I dosed again...now I really feel cracked out lol. Not a good feeling at all right now lol. Reminds me of when I first started to binge ice; not that I do it anymore...I dunno though...d-amp seems to take more out of me though than the other stuff did. I could handle my shit on that by the end of it.

Jktm: I had the same problems with amps back in college. They are wonderful tools but I just can't sleep after I dose them, no matter how little I do/early I do them. I just gave up on the entire class of drugs, they just aren't for me. :(

Wonderful tools for most people if used correctly though! My friends say I'm too wired up as is and should be prescribed benzos...I'd probably have a script for some type of "chill pill" if I wasn't a broke SOB with no health insurance. :)

@headphones

oh I feel ya man. I'm watching Amish mafia! this shit is crazy lol. and yeah I feel ya dude,
for some reason I thought u had background in RCs... whoops :/. and the other thing is I can also get etizolam from a couple vendors and that shit is lovely!!!!

it's like a personal bank of drugzz when it comes to RC vendors...
if only there were any opiate ones I could get... *sigh* (atleast one besides Odesmethyltramadol) FUCK TRAMADOL!!!!

Jktm: I had the same problems with amps back in college. They are wonderful tools but I just can't sleep after I dose them, no matter how little I do/early I do them. I just gave up on the entire class of drugs, they just aren't for me. :(

Wonderful tools for most people if used correctly though! My friends say I'm too wired up as is and should be prescribed benzos...I'd probably have a script for some type of "chill pill" if I wasn't a broke SOB with no health insurance. :)

Oh, sleeping isn't the issue...I just dosed the first time with the intention of pulling an all nighter. Then I had to make it to tonight to keep from fucking up my schedule. Not to mention in total it was 210mg.

it's like a personal bank of drugzz when it comes to RC vendors...
if only there were any opiate ones I could get... *sigh* (atleast one besides Odesmethyltramadol) FUCK TRAMADOL!!!!

Good luck. Anything that would be like a full mu-agonist like you would want would more than likely be on lockdown as all the decent ones people will use at all for recreation (besides bupe and tramadol), are C-I or C-II in pure form.

Good luck. Anything that would be like a full mu-agonist like you would want would more than likely be on lockdown as all the decent ones people will use at all for recreation (besides bupe and tramadol), are C-I or C-II in pure form.

I'm well aware Doug. it's really a shame though. I'd be pretty sweet if their was a vendor that had some of those super rare and potent fentanyl analogues! (sufentanil, carfentanyl, and ohmfentanyl sound pretty damn sweet haha)

you never know...there might be one...but either way, it's a C-I, and more than likely you'd choke on your own vomit.

@ headphones- fuck the 49ers. We're gonna wax that ass :p

Haha well my friends are holding some K4s for you to help with the pain of losing to the 9ers :D

@maniac: I've read about RCs for years and years...just never dabbled until I finally decided to bite the bullet and get a bit of MXE. There are some others I'm interested in for sure, but I'm afraid I'd spend the entire time going "but its not acid/shrooms". I prefer to stick to the classic stuff, know what I mean? :D

I'm actually happy they don't sell any opiate RCs because people would be dropping left and right and it'd just bring more attention to the scene. We've seen how it plays out in the media already with the whole bath salt/spice/phenzepam situations. :( Most people just aren't responsible enough to use RCs imho.

Sorry if this post sounds idiotic...I just started tearing into the last of my MXE. Tonight is going to be fuuuuuuuun. >)

Status
Not open for further replies.