• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v12 - Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree. I think the world would be a happier place if we all acknowledged our existence as artists. :)

Thanks Renz... No matter what one does..., like if you work concrete for instance, if you do your job like an artist, your attention to detail and self expression will come through in your work, possibly even in the most subtle way. The viewer see's it in their own perception and internalizes it in a way that flows through them and they carry it on in their own work/art, and so forth.

The more people who know and practice this flow; of inspiration turned to art and then again turned into inspiration through internalized perception of said art/work, and then carried on to the next person who knows and practices this type of flow...is an amazing and most powerful idea. <3

Thanks Renz... No matter what one does..., like if you work concrete for instance, if you do your job like an artist, your attention to detail and self expression will come through in your work, possibly even in the most subtle way. The viewer see's it in their own perception and internalizes it in a way that flows through them and they carry it on in their own work/art, and so forth.

The more people who know and practice this flow; of inspiration turned to art and then again turned into inspiration through internalized perception of said art/work, and then carried on to the next person who knows and practices this type of flow...is an amazing and most powerful idea. <3

I agree!
Humm.. Maybe I can. I'll see if the file is able to be sent to somebody else and still work.

Excellent

Fuck yeah! I just got my unemployment debit card in the mail. I might take <snip> and get a gram lol

First of all, pricing isn't allowed, and second of all, I'm sorry that people all over this country still have to pay that for a gram of good bud...sad story, something for reader's digest...lol! 8)

Humm.. Maybe I can. I'll see if the file is able to be sent to somebody else and still work.

What's the file type? Sometimes you can remove the file extension and then send it, then once they get it they can put the file extension back in... It works sometimes and is a nice little trick, worth a shot... :?

Haha, yeah I was going to say.. that sucks.

That hella sucks man, I remember those days in college when I had to fork over for a little tiny bag of premature bud... Fuckin stupid! That is why I love being back up up in Cali baby, nothing but the best for me again. %)

What's the file type? Sometimes you can remove the file extension and then send it, then once they get it they can put the file extension back in... It works sometimes and is a nice little trick, worth a shot... :?

I don't have the actual download file anymore but I do have the folder with all of the plugin bundles in it.

emergency!

i don't want to be me,

anymore.

somebody make that happen?

pretty please?

<3od

sleep on it, darl. fleeting feelings for sure. don't go acting on any impulses. have you got someone there you can hash the shit out with? or a punching bag?

i came to make this following song OD Song of the Day. hopefully you find something good from it.

explosions in the sky - let me back in

emergency!

i don't want to be me,

anymore.

somebody make that happen?

pretty please?

<3od

Step 1: Buy a copy of The Sims 3

Step 2: Make a character that you would rather be.

Step 3: Play the game incessantly, at least 14 hours a day.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Profit.

just my usual cocktail of morphine, valium and weed. i've also had one whiskey but don't feel like anymore. nothing exciting otherwise.

how about you, noobie?

Status
Not open for further replies.