• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/2 Tabs)+(DXM/270mg)+(Amphetamine/20mg)+(Alcohol/?) Semi Experienced: Apocalypse

f33lg00d

Bluelighter
Apocalypse 2012
So my adventure began when my friend, S, joined me at my house around 2:20 PM. We were preparing for our trip on the apocalypse, we had some light snacks and about a shot and halve of vodka (to lessen come-up anxiety). I was in a great mood, we were both excited to trip and decide to drop our 2 tabs of pretty weak LSD each at 2:45. Now I'm slightly experienced with LSD and have done it ~10 times before this with 5 being the most I've taken at a time. I'd been sober all day and the last time I used LSD was a week ago. We chill out talking and watching TV till our friends with a car are around.

No effects yet, and at 3:00 our friends are close by and tell us to meet them in the woods down the street. S is really light weight and starts to get pretty talkative as we excitedly go to meet our friends, H and A. Yo dudes! H whips out a fat blunt of some grade a marijuana. Fuck yea's all around, sparked and we start hitting it. S starts letting it skip him after a few hits declaring "I don't even feel like I need any more.", lol whatever S. We all geek and tease him about how gone he's going to be. Being more nonchalant I don't feel an overwhelming need to mention it but am also starting to feel a nice high and by the end of the blunt (3:15) I've got a wide grin on my face. I thank H for the great blunt and discussion about my and S's plan to add DXM to the mix occurs. S has decided he's tripping to hard all ready and decides not to. But me on the other hand am just starting to feeling the come-up that slight stimulation a little bit anxious and excited, it's in the car and off to the local pharmacy =D.

I'm pretty experience with DXM by itself and have taken it ~30 times. Hearing that LSD and DXM multiply each others effects, I leaned on the side of caution and decide to take 270mg or 4.58mg/kg. A moderate 2nd plateau dose. The dose is ingested from ~3:20 to ~3:45, we need to drive around grab beers and our friend B. Ugh, feel suffocated in the car we need to go adventure in some forest! I keep telling the group of lazy stoners to hurry. Feeling motivated. Feeling the LSD coming strong right now no visuals but really spacy and speaking in eccentric bursts. Finally, ~3:50 we arrive and some forest area near a lake.

Everybody gets out of the car, B takes a bag with some beers from the trunk and H races down the path towards the shore of the lake. I'm a bit stimulated albeit confused, and jog down the path having a ball. The trees are starting to dance as my brain multiples and rhythmicates their sways. All pretrip anxiety is gone at this point. My focus turns back to my friends as I look around for them. Bomb, their over by a rock on the edge of the lake. I take a seat and gawk at how beautiful looking the lake backdropped by the mountain cover with trees, me and S discuss the our perceived beauty of it. H my man, initiates some more weed smoking. Just what I needed, I feel so euphoric; geeking out. Starting to get a crazy body high as the heaviness of DXM creeps up more and more. My order and nature of thought are different now then usual. On that "level", word's describe so poorly. We end up on another rock and I've begun smoking butts which cause a big response on every drag =D. Look down from the rock and say how it appears that we're 30ft up in the air. B is drunk by now and tells me it's only about 3ft, oh word. Getting along great with everyone. Time keeps on slipping by ever so slowly and at ~5:00 H says he needs to bounce to goto a party, and we tell him to drop us off at a local chilling spot. We're walking back to the car and S thinks the car is missing. He says "Now I truly understand the meaning of 'dude wheres my car.'" Not even his car, hasn't even seen the movie. We discuss how it sounds like a good movie even though we know nothing more than it's name. We leave easily finding the car a few feet away. We arrive ~5:30 and it turn's out A has to leave also, peace and gratitude is exchanged all around as our paths fork.

Now it's just B, S, and me at this outdoor spot. My visuals never got overwhelming and have cooled down to mostly some pixels in the now dark. I was very in control the whole time and I expected it to be a more overwhelming trip. Will definitely try a higher dose of DXM with the same number of tabs next time. Noe B's offer of beers has become just too enticing for me and a crack one. I really start to fiend my butts even though I feel them alot less. Impulsively blow about 20mg of adderall. More people (~5-7) show up, starting weed circles and good fun is had. Feeling a little introverted, so more beer. Starting to be pretty outgoing, damn feel good! The bud wasn't great but I don't even mind with the cocktail in my body. These butts kinda make my heart feel funny and I slow down with them. The group leaves but our bud M leaves them to stay behind with us.

Caution:Times Very Approximate Now ~8:00. Me, B, S, and M. What now guises?!?!? Oh word were walking to Dunkies, I'm down for the adventure. Me and S, keep walking way behind M and B who rush everywhere. Nothing interesting happens, I start getting more talkative. Don't feel like I'm "tripping" but moderately intoxicated and can control myself fine. It's nice to warm up inside. We head back.

~9:00 I feel the bud leaving my system and start fiending my butts and downing beers but don't feel very drunk. Sadness no more cigs; whatever I'm not addicted. More people are coming who have weed! Ah drink more while we wait? Yea dude, haven't been counting my drinks and can't recall when I try zero fucks given as I continue to drink. ~9:45 Two people show up, T and D. Stop drinking while we smoke some shitty weed, I let them know their bud isn't very good without being rude and thank them very much. Hang out feeling nice and pleasant, very drunk and don't realize it because it wasn't hard to control have a few more beers. ~10:45 I gotta go home man :(, we hop in T's car. Yuck what's that feeling in my stomach.. Throw up out the wind and all over the side of his car. Shit. Apologize and go home (11:00) to pass out and awake with the worst hangover. Must of had 10-15 drinks.