Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Gabapentin does wonders...

Painkillerkhaos

Bluelighter
Gabapentin does wonders for an opiate addict without supply. I'll start by saying I've been a struggling opiate addict for a few years, and I can not cut off my supply. Anyways when this months supply came, I promised it be my last. So I way over did it. 120 in a week, when I usually take 7-10 a day.

So this is my third time using Gaba, and my best trip so far! 3,000mg of it and I forgot about opiates, and the anxiety for not having it in my system.

It's 8pm, and I pop 10 of the 300mg pills. I know Gaba takes some time to kick in. 10pm comes around, I start feeling a light weight feeling. I decided to get up and walk around. I was walking like I just downed a lot of vodka. I felt drunk, but with a clear mind (thats what vodka does to me). When I walked I leaned to the left, and it felt as if I was running. My hearing was much better to. Speaking of running,my mind was running. I was walking fast, talking fast, hell I was even thinking fast. I couldn't sit still, but I was okay with it. To take the jitters away I sat down to play Black Ops 2. Still couldn't sit still, and had major jitters, and speed up feeling.I was more focused then ever though. Best I have ever done, ever. (For anyone who plays; 31 kills, 4 deaths, and 3 assits on team deathmatch). It was not almost 11pm. I took 5 more, or 1,500mg of Gaba, making my total now 4,500mg. I played Black Ops 2 the entire time. So focused but felt like I had the worst ADHD ever! Now it's 1am. Two hours after the second dose. Now I am flying. I feel great, and light, and clear minded drunk. I was laughing for a hour because I discovered I can fold my tounge. Then I pretended I was twitching and found it insanely funny.

Best high ever, better then opiates to an extent. Anyways I have a question as well.

I am aware tollerence goes up fast, but down fast as well. This was two days ago. Meaning yesterday I consumed NO Gaba. If I take the same amount,or more tonight (two days removed) will I get this high, or even a milder high?

Inquire within, lol. Ask questions. Leave comments. HA.

it's great at first then tolerance hits and it doesn't work anymore. It's a nice treat every now and then, gets me super fucked up with benzos and opiates lol.

If you have a bit of patience, try dosing it in a staggered fashion. (see this thread). Your body can only process so much gabapentin at once, so the idea is that if you are going to take larger doses like that to stagger them out instead of taking them all at once. It's the only way I do it these days, and it works so much better. The only problem would be staggering would be hard to wait for while in opiate WD.

^What this man said.

I do this.

Cut pills into increments of 150mg.

Take one every half hour until desired effect is reached.

Profit!