Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

t6apb

Bluelighter
Last edited by a moderator:
Logically seems closer yet to MDMA than 5-APB, especially the euphoric stimside. So if that's what you are looking for: great. I thought there to be more of an MDA vacancy but that may be because I live in the Netherlands.

Please leave the Big & Dandifying to staff members, thanks. (There are never B&D threads that total only 1 post...). And let's just see if you are right about this catching on.

ah right sorry didnt know, its been posted about in other drugs, i thought it would be more suited here like, since all other APBsare

After being so blown away by 6-apb, I immediately recognised the potential of this compound when i first saw it. However, it is actually more expensive than mdma at the moment so definitely not worthy of my limited funds at this time. Poor timing for me too, as I was beginning to develop an mdma problem, and 6-apb steered my preference towards the mda type effect, which seems much easier on the body and mind to me.

It is a good development however, and exciting news for some. I will keep an eye out for the opinions and expereiences of other researchers.

well apparently its shorter acting which would be ideal for clubbing

Typical phenethylamine SAR suggests that the compound should have very limited psychedelic activity (due to reduced 5ht2a agonism in comparison to 5apb), along with increased potency and selectivity for SERT. We'll see how this pans out. Surprises abound.

ebola

i bombed 125mg on an empty stomach however, i had taken 120mg of my methadone (daily dose) and 2mg xanax so those may have made my experience much "quieter", my friend who was with me and bombed the exact same amount was dancing doing all the comeup mdma things and he also testified that at some time if there was a blind test he could NOT tell that this was 5-mapb and not MDMA. however, after "rolling" for a couple of hours, his head began to hurt at two precise places. like two dots and the head hurt where the dots were so it was basically making the whole head hurt a bit. i must admit he didnt drink anything and smoked cigarettes only. i think water shouldve definitely been used as i did. i had absolutely no negative comedown or anything of the sort but i must admit it was just a nice methadone+something else high. im quite angry that i took my methadone so late that day, usually its 9-10am and then back to sleep or i wake up. but this time i simply FORGOT the methadone in the fridge as i was too busy refreshing the couriers' website. when it finally read 'pack handed over to courier for taking to client' i was very excited. i hadnt used that exact courier and the express next day guaranteed (while it actually took 2 days but ill forgive em for that, my wish was to get my package before the long christmas break. 2 hours later from the time that it said on the website that the package had been handed to courier for taking it to customer, the courier arrived. i signed for it on this digital thingy which made my signature basically not able to see at all. i asked if i can start over but he said nah, its ok, that works, heres the package, thank You and goodbye. we tried the 5-mapb with a friend of mine the same day. i drank the methadone right like an hour or 90min before the courier arrived and the 2mg alprazolam as well. so by the time we bombed 125mg each the methadone was probably peaking but my benzo tolerance is actualy much higher so i was surprised at how i could get by with 5-6mg xanax all through the day till the next morning, 24 hours. my usual dosage is more like 15mg/day.

all in all, my friend had only good things to say about the comeup, the peak, everything. the headache mustve been a crazy goincidence or something, he had no gloomy feelinigs next morning when he woke up. he also got a good full nights rest without any need for benzos or anything and he had just had a short addiction to them so that was even more surprising and good news.

as for myself, i should try at a) late at night when its already been 16h+ since dosing b) early in the morning, before i drink the done.

since i was feeling fine today morning, i also decided to try mdai. i dont know if the 5-mapb caused a tolerance or my dosage was too low (about 125-150mg bombed at once) and i could not feel anything very noticeable.
at this moment i do chalk the light experience up to the fact that both substances play with your serotonin levels and since i had just used mine last night, then its perfectly understandable that mdai wont work very well the next day after 5-mapb.

i plan on trying both of them in the immediate future with a week in between, maybe more. right now im discovering the in's and out's of ethylphenidate (the latest version). i bombed 30-40mg and could feel it almost immediately, this time a definitive amphetamine-like feeling takes over like when youve snorted 60-80mg of ritalin only much cleaner and better in every way (ugh, i HATED using ritalin nasally). from now on i will stick to dextroamphetamine exclusively in regards to add/adhd medicines. i find its better to buy straight up 10mg dex tabs, if you can, rather than adderall xr 20mg to put them toe to toe.
what is Your opinion on the dex/addy thing? sorry for going OT in the end of my post but i will be giving more info on 5-mapb and 6-mapb as soon as it comes out, i will be one of the first to have it in my lab. ;)

im guessing 6-mapb will be a bigger step towards MDA?

i would say a close copy of a MDA/MDMA hybrid, even ;) the best of both drugs but into one.

if with 5-mapb two people who dont know each other are saying they wouldnt know in a blind test if they were given pure mdma or 5-mapb, then You know this is good work.

and Your advice on waiting it out for 6-mapb - there isnt even a release date yet announced. meanwhile i'd definitely suggest everyone give 5-mapb a try. i mean 6-apb and "benzo fury" and all that is out of stock everywhere, anyway. if some shop has it, then they are plain lying or trying to sell You god knows what.

so - until something better (or The best as in referring to 6-mapb) comes along - why not give 5-mapb a try. ;)

i would say a close copy of a MDA/MDMA hybrid, even ;) the best of both drugs but into one.

if with 5-mapb two people who dont know each other are saying they wouldnt know in a blind test if they were given pure mdma or 5-mapb, then You know this is good work.

and Your advice on waiting it out for 6-mapb - there isnt even a release date yet announced. meanwhile i'd definitely suggest everyone give 5-mapb a try. i mean 6-apb and "benzo fury" and all that is out of stock everywhere, anyway. if some shop has it, then they are plain lying or trying to sell You god knows what.

so - until something better (or The best as in referring to 6-mapb) comes along - why not give 5-mapb a try. ;)
You sound a bit too keen on pushing this chemical. It might very well be very good, but you just make it sound like you are advertising.

i dont think its gonna be a shit one, they kept it quite untill one day boom its out at extortionate prices, last time this happened was 6apb, and that imo is the best drug online

Not sure, what are the thoughts on 5-APDB and 6-APDB compared to 5-APB and 6-APB? I take it you are saying this because there are no double bonds in the methylenedioxy ring-moiety of MDMA? If so, can I point out that while that is true, the pi-electrons of the double bond could bear better resemblance to the oxygen that is missing in the furanyls. Although the pi-bond points perpendicularly out-of-plane while oxygen has lone pairs pointing at tetraedric angles.

Wow that takes me back to alevel chemistry
Back in days when pills were good

Not sure, what are the thoughts on 5-APDB and 6-APDB compared to 5-APB and 6-APB? I take it you are saying this because there are no double bonds in the methylenedioxy ring-moiety of MDMA? .

Subjectively-wise: I've got three experiences of 5-APBD at ~125 mg (granted, a couple of years ago now) and compared to 5-APB, I deem it more intense euphoria/empathogen-wise, but even more of a couch-euphoric than MDAI - you could almost fall asleep on it if you just went with it. Felt like it could be very suitable for therapeutic settings.

I find 6-apb way more psychedelic than 5-apb and 5-MAPB struck me as even more psychadelic than 6-apb and in every aspect very close to mdma(without the pushyness, which is a big plus in my book).
Dosed 150mg oral, almost no action until close to 2 hours and then it just washed over me. Euforic mindstate, as well as a pfysical euforia in every single part of my body, just walking slowly was orgasmic. Music was of course amazing. Didm't get any tension or jaw-clenching sideeffects.
Though, as I said - it's way more psychadelic than the apb's, mostly by being very visual, I had crazy colour enhancement from early on but also approx 5 hours of OEV's, very vivid ones. Could've easly been on a 'classic' tripsubstance in that aspect.

But I loved it all, as I've loved the 2 Apb's prior to this. Will be most exciting to get to know this beast a little better, got a feeling its got more to show. Oh no comedown at all, same as the apbs for me. Eternally thankfull for that fact alone!
Appologies for my crappy english, hope you get the point all in all

Br!

I find 6-apb way more psychedelic than 5-apb and 5-MAPB struck me as even more psychadelic than 6-apb and in every aspect very close to mdma(without the pushyness, which is a big plus in my book).
Dosed 150mg oral, almost no action until close to 2 hours and then it just washed over me. Euforic mindstate, as well as a pfysical euforia in every single part of my body, just walking slowly was orgasmic. Music was of course amazing. Didm't get any tension or jaw-clenching sideeffects.
Though, as I said - it's way more psychadelic than the apb's, mostly by being very visual, I had crazy colour enhancement from early on but also approx 5 hours of OEV's, very vivid ones. Could've easly been on a 'classic' tripsubstance in that aspect.

But I loved it all, as I've loved the 2 Apb's prior to this. Will be most exciting to get to know this beast a little better, got a feeling its got more to show. Oh no comedown at all, same as the apbs for me. Eternally thankfull for that fact alone!
Appologies for my crappy english, hope you get the point all in all

Br!

Me and 3 friends had very similar positive experiences on ~100mg. Found it to last around 6 hours. Lots of empathy, would say on a par with mdma, as was the nystagmus!! Due to the increased length, the consistency of the body high, and the smoother comedown I would say I prefer it to MDMA.

Should be noticed that we did all report bruxism and at one point my heart was beating strongly, but it didnt last very long and I never felt as if it were dangerously high.

Sources are limited for this compound, I hope it stays that way.

I would hate to see this beautiful compound appear on the ban list.

Sources are limited for this compound, I hope it stays that way.

I would hate to see this beautiful compound appear on the ban list.
unfortunately, we all know that this hope is in vain... :(

I wonder why 5-APB and 6-APB are not banned in the UK yet, seeing it around quite some time and being quite popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.