• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried it. First 50 mg IM, then (+1.5 hr) 75 mg IM.

Amazing substance, it's just a bliss, very euphoric. I am completely satisfied. Though I was kinda stimulated at peak and at few latter waves (jaw clenching) in the same moment I still felt very relaxed - so part of trip I decided to just lay on coach.

Now (+7h) I still feel very positive, confident, hedonistic, zero anxiety, still relaxed&stimulated.

Pulse was a bit higher from normal but comparably how large it can be after methylone, 5-mapb wins (upd: now at +8h pulse is 60 where my avg 72, but it is maybe because of asparcam and/or etizolam - anyway, I don't feel tired or having any vertigo when fast stand up, so I think this is good thing and there won't be any bad consequences, soon I will know). There were/are some vasocontstriction but again comparably to methylone, 5-mapb is winner again. And one more thing: methylone leaves you tired and without any interest, you don't wanna watch movies/play games/read something, but now I can do (and want to) almost anything. I guess from now I will buy this instead of methylone if will be thirsty for euphoria. Another plus is that 5-mapb long-lasting and there needed much lesser amounts to fill the night/day.

Love you all, fellow bluelighters, boys and girls (especially girls ;)).
tumblr_n12bhuUjX41sbv21bo1_400.gif

Ah, when I tripped I clearly remembered some episodes from school (not negative, nor positive, just some pictures in my mind/thoughts/spirit of that time) which I will never remember if I was simply asked to, I guess. I do love and enjoy psychedelic aspect of this substance. And visual aspect, there were not really OEV's but streetlights looked glorious.

I like this track:

I will go on "Interstallar" 11 hours later (maybe eat some 5-mapb before movie? not big amount, just 30 mg for example), so need to sleep I took some etizolam, but seems like it wasn't enough, I will redose.

Btw, I have white fluffy powder like a flour, if anyone's interested.

upd: this substance reminds me d-amph in some way and 4-methylamphetamine which I used 2-3 years ago few times - it was one of the most pleasurable experiences (along with dizziness, stimulation, music enjoyment, desire to talk and belief that everything is just best and my life is easy and joyful and it will be even better tomorrow).

Last edited:
Tried it. First 50 mg IM, then (+1.5 hr) 75 mg IM.

Amazing substance, it's just a bliss, very euphoric. I am completely satisfied. Though I was kinda stimulated at peak and at few latter waves (jaw clenching) in the same moment I still felt very relaxed - so part of trip I decided to just lay on coach.

Now (+7h) I still feel very positive, confident, hedonistic, zero anxiety, still relaxed&stimulated.

Pulse was a bit higher from normal but comparably how large it can be after methylone, 5-mapb wins (upd: now at +8h pulse is 60 where my avg 72, but it is maybe because of asparcam and/or etizolam - anyway, I don't feel tired or having any vertigo when fast stand up, so I think this is good thing and there won't be any bad consequences, soon I will know). There were/are some vasocontstriction but again comparably to methylone, 5-mapb is winner again. And one more thing: methylone leaves you tired and without any interest, you don't wanna watch movies/play games/read something, but now I can do (and want to) almost anything. I guess from now I will buy this instead of methylone if will be thirsty for euphoria. Another plus is that 5-mapb long-lasting and there needed much lesser amounts to fill the night/day.

Love you all, fellow bluelighters, boys and girls (especially girls ;)).
tumblr_n12bhuUjX41sbv21bo1_400.gif

Ah, when I tripped I clearly remembered some episodes from school (not negative, nor positive, just some pictures in my mind/thoughts/spirit of that time) which I will never remember if I was simply asked to, I guess. I do love and enjoy psychedelic aspect of this substance. And visual aspect, there were not really OEV's but streetlights looked glorious.

I like this track:

I will go on "Interstallar" 11 hours later (maybe eat some 5-mapb before movie? not big amount, just 30 mg for example), so need to sleep I took some etizolam, but seems like it wasn't enough, I will redose.

Btw, I have white fluffy powder like a flour, if anyone's interested.

upd: this substance reminds me d-amph in some way and 4-methylamphetamine which I used 2-3 years ago few times - it was one of the most pleasurable experiences (along with dizziness, stimulation, music enjoyment, desire to talk and belief that everything is just best and my life is easy and joyful and it will be even better tomorrow).

Sounds cool! Yeah you got the good batch your experience sounds just like mine. But what does IM mean? Sorry for my ignorance. I thought at first it meant IV...but I hope you didn't do it that way! All you need to do with the stuff is just put a bit in water and drink it. I took 30 mg doses each time and redosed for 2 days straight(But slept in between) until I did a total of about 130 mg's and I rolled for 2 days straight and I was able to sleep fine in between the two rolls. (But i smoked weed with it which weed helps to sleep, so not sure how it would of been without the weed)

Thought I'd give an update as people occasionally are deliberating higher doses of 5-MAPB, which I absolutely cannot recommend.

A binge on ~400mg 5-MAPB with 2 months of prior drug abstinence gave me symptoms that resemble http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome
Psychosocial dysfunction
Anhedonia[17]
Depression
Impaired interpersonal skills
Obsessive-compulsive behaviour
Feelings of guilt
Autonomic disturbances
Pessimistic thoughts
Impaired concentration
Lack of initiative
Craving
Inability to think clearly
Memory problems
Emotional overreactions or numbness
Sleep disturbances
Physical coordination problems
Stress sensitivity
Increased sensitivity to pain
Panic disorder[12]
Generalized anxiety disorder[12]
Sleep disturbance (dreams of using, behaviors associated with the life style)
I haven't taken any (significant) drugs in almost 1 1/2 years and still more or less suffer from everything on that list. Including things like eye-wiggles, difficulty to walk in a straight line or jittery facial muscles.
I've already recovered a lot and still experience gradual improvement, though if and when I will have fully recovered, idk. CT-scan and EEG-test thankfully didn't show any permanent damage.

While others have been fine with higher doses, a few reports in here show that not everyone's that lucky. 5-MAPB may feel benign and easy to redose, but maybe just to wreck you another day.

Sounds cool! Yeah you got the good batch your experience sounds just like mine.
Yeah, I thought the same and wanted to wrote about this today when I walked home after cinema :)
But what does IM mean?
IM - intramuscular. But keep in mind I do IM injection for... 2 years if I remember right and kinda feel fine about this route of administration (though wouldn't recommend to anyone because needle-mania could be an issue, as well some risks).

All you need to do with the stuff is just put a bit in water and drink it. I took 30 mg doses each time and redosed for 2 days straight(But slept in between) until I did a total of about 130 mg's and I rolled for 2 days straight
Yeah, I totally understand you.
Interesting how much oral route is weaker comparing to intramuscular... I mean even if it 50% active I still will agree that even 100 mg is a really high dose and if any bluelighter will want to try 5-mapb I would recommend 75 mg (oral) or somewhat as first dose and then only decide to take more or keep on that level. But need to say that my setting was solo at home. Maybe for hard rolling you will need more...

Btw, afterglow is awesome - today I still feel very comfortable and confident, I even talk to random girl on the street (I never did this before, I am shy and introverted person). Pupils still some dilated. But heart rate and temperature of the body is ok, no sweating or any problem at all. Interesting, how long is half-life of 5-mapb? Is this substance still working (or its metabolites) or it just residual high level of dopamine/serotonine?

A binge on ~400mg 5-MAPB with 2 months of prior drug abstinence gave me symptoms that resemble http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome
Ah, bad to hear, buddy... But 400mg is such a big dose! How does that happen you decided to take that much? Was that accident or you did that on purpose?

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought the same and wanted to wrote about this today when I walked home after cinema :)

IM - intramuscular. But keep in mind I do IM injection for... 2 years if I remember right and kinda feel fine about this route of administration (though wouldn't recommend to anyone because needle-mania could be an issue, as well some risks).

Yeah, I totally understand you.
Interesting how much oral route is weaker comparing to intramuscular... I mean even if it 50% active I still will agree that even 100 mg is a really high dose and if any bluelighter will want to try 5-mapb I would recommend 75 mg (oral) or somewhat as first dose and then only decide to take more or keep on that level. But need to say that my setting was solo at home. Maybe for hard rolling you will need more...

Btw, afterglow is awesome - today I still feel very comfortable and confident, I even talk to random girl on the street (I never did this before, I am shy and introverted person). Pupils still some dilated. But heart rate and temperature of the body is ok, no sweating or any problem at all. Interesting, how long is half-life of 5-mapb? Is this substance still working (or its metabolites) or it just residual high level of dopamine/serotonine?

Ah, bad to hear, buddy... But 400mg is such a big dose! How does that happen you decided to take that much? Was that accident or you did that on purpose?

Sounds like it's a risk getting 5-mapb based on reports, some of the batches are SHIT and causing bad side effects. The batch me and you got (obviously the same by your report) was excellent with no bad after effects. My source just stopped shipping to US so I can't get it anymore. And the sites that still ship to US seem to have the bad batch based on my recent research....(no actual experience doing the drug but I asked questions from those who have done those batches and they didn't check out...)

I could confirm for 100% FACT by simply ordering it from the popular sites and trying it...and if I get any bad effects (Vasco, etc) then I'll know it's a bad batch because I did the good white/fluffy batch 2 days in a row with no bad effects what so ever.

Possibly captain had a good batch but his heart valves are damaged so he noticed bad effects

Your being very ignorant, not just this post but nearly all of them to some extent. 5-mapb is 5-mapb and all batches of 5-mapb exibit 5-ht2b agonism. You can't "feel" the damage being done and just because a substance does or doesn't cause pns side effects like tachycardia, hypertension, and anxiety, that's no measure for how much 5-ht2b activity the substance has. Just because you didn't get tachycardia, an extremely common side effect of stimulants, that doesn't mean nobody else will or that the ones who are sensitive to pns side effects are somehow unhealthy and already have a damaged heart.

FYI, I took 5-mapb multiple times long before I had any sort of damage, you know the damage caused by APB abuse? It tured out to be mild, mild enough that it causes no symptoms, that's why the doctors were confused and low and behold an unrelated pulmonary embolism is what's causing my symptoms. This pulmonary embolism saved my heart valve, because If I would've continued using oblivious to the consequences I would've ruined my valve to the point of no return. Once the clot dissolves theoretically I'll be still be able to take stims occasionally with little problems short term but I'm not an idiot so I'll be avoiding that

I've already linked you to studies that show an extremely high affinity for this receptor, and these APB's are full agonists. Chronic 5-ht2b exposure of any kind to any person will result in heeart valve proliferation, there's no exception, that's just what this receptor does.

Just because your a conspiracy nut and don't believe in doctors and scientific fact doesn't mean it's not true. We both had the same batch, okay, from the same vendor so stop with all the "you must've got a bad batch" nonsense, people respond to drugs differently and if you actually read the whole 5-mapb thread you would know that many other also find this drug hard on the body.

Some people in this very thread people are complaining about 5-mapb, so that means all these people got a "bad batch" huh? I was incredibly patient and genuinely concerned for your wellbeing (I still am) writing pages and pages of helpful advice because you yourself are experiencing chest pains and tightness and all sorts of heart related problems yet you go around the boards vouching for these drugs safety by saying that you abused so and so and your still fine 8). I'd wager alot of money that you have some degree of heart valve damage from all your use, but you'll never find out til it's too late because you refuse to go get checked out, despite being symptomatic.

I regret taking that time to write essentially essays of valuable medical advice with studies to back up all claims but you completely ignored it because it was medical fact and anything related to the medical field is wrong in your opinion. Your ignorance is just too overwhelming, sorry, but I can't watch you spread dangerous nonsense around without speaking up, but after this post, which you will take as "hearsay" of course, I have nothing more to say to you.

With that said, to everyone who got scared from my post don't worry. Just don't abuse it and you'll be fine. I took these APB's about 2-3x a month for about a year so it's no surprise I ran into this problem. Remember guys, this is not MDMA, these are potent full agonists at 5-ht2b so these should be used with extreme caution. Be safe and be smart, a heart valve replacement and possible pulmonary hypertension is not worth a measly 5-mapb high.
___
I'm sorry, but since I'm in rant mode I might as well get to this... These problems caused by 5-ht2b agonism cannot be cured without a valve replacement or if your lucky a repair. Pulmonary hypertension has NO cure, whatsoever. It can't be cured with pinecones and acorns or whatever nonsense KOB says, talking about the cure for cancer is an acorn? Really? That sort of dangerous thinking, the thinking that you can cure yourself from every disease at home with oregano or whatever you say should be kept to yourself, because people don't need that false safety net.

End rant/

Last edited:
I really love this substance, but I have to say it makes you pay.

Brain zaps, mild to severe depression, cognitive impairment, weird dreams... They just kinda stick in your daily life if you don't take at least a month before sessions.

Although I must say, I've always been depressed and kinda unstable (that's what 5+ years of daily pot smoking does, you might suggest) so I can't quite understand if the depression caused by this substance is substantially perceivable. I mean, I've had days after using where I felt totally worthless, not a single goal in my life, no meaning whatsoever. But I also had days like that before even trying it.

I think I've said the same before too. There are people who have warned about this chem, and it deserves some merit. The vasoconstriction most likely comes from the chem itself, not because it was a bad batch or anything. I've read this entire thread a while back and there were a lot of people who reported that, and I found it to be true for me as well. At extremely high doses or when taken too often, this chem will bite. YMMV.

I had my friend test this stuff for me because I don't have a test kit nowadays (that's what he's for though, heh) and he has tried it too. For sure it's 5 mapb, so the negative reports are most likely due to the chem itself and not because it was a bad batch. All rc's and drugs carry some form of risk and/or negative side effects, even from "perfectly" concocted batches. It's just the nature of the chems.

Though I've gotten away with the harshest negative effects from mdma, I STILL got wrecked from what it did to my sleep pattern, being unable to eat properly, and the damage that come with them. Those two things alone can cause all sorts of problems. My face became gaunt and my eyes had extreme bags under them, and even til this day I still have the bags somewhat. So though I've gotten away scot free from the more dangerous side effects, anyone who looked at me back then knew I wasn't healthy at the time. Especially anyone who is familiar with drugs, like everyone on BL, would know that I was abusing one of some kind.

So my point is that I'm the type that's sensitive to negative side effects, but at the same time I barely get them. However, when I do get them, it wrecks me or scares the crap out of me (like pipes did). And from my experience, I can tell this 5 mapb will be dangerous if it's used unwisely. Going by all the experiences here, I bet it has nothing to do with it being a bad batch. 5 mapb is just one of those where you should follow the safety guidelines to a T.

Disclaimer: When someone says something that isn't factual, it should be a given that it is their perspective/opinion. So no need to tack on IMOs everywhere. =)

So, I made a shameful (in my own opinion) mistake: I decided to repeat trip and it ended in 18-hour marathon with consecutive redosing (50 mg or somewhat every 2 hours). Today I feel a bit sleepy and tired (but yet still optimistic, confident and motivated). If you don't mind I would compare with methylone again. After night with last one I feel much more tired and feel lack of confidence, I feel lazy and I don't want to interact with any other human in the world (even online), I just want to lay down, cover myself with blanket, grab a cup of tea and watch some TV series for 2-3 days. But comparing to how I feel now and how I felt after methylone, 5-mapb seems to have much lighter side-effects (even after imprudent usage) and I would dare to say that some of these side-effects even could be called "benefits".

At the end of trip I occasionally saw red spinning dots (like on low dosages of psychedelics or at the end of trips), I call them "embryo-fractals" © :) Is this because of 5-ht2b affinity?

---
Note to readers: please don't think I'm trying to argue with CaptainKratom or others that 5-mapb is easy chemical and you should try it. I just want to share my own experience. If any of my friends will ask me for advice about this chem I definitely will warn them about possible consequences.

5-mapb exibit 5-ht2b agonism...
these APB's are full agonists. Chronic 5-ht2b exposure of any kind to any person will result in heeart valve proliferation, there's no exception, that's just what this receptor does.

I trust you and agree with you but do you have any reference with info about SERT/DAT/NET and 5-ht2(x)? I tried a bit to google it but not succeeded. It would be interesting to compare (x-)(m)AP(D)Bs and MD(M)As by their Ki-values.

And a little off-topic question: why there mentioned only these values and not 5-ht6 affinity for example? I just read that it is really interesting receptor. (Created new thread for discussion about it if anyone's interested.) Do scientists only look for activity on "mainstream" receptors and not trying to find whole list of possible activities of substance? Or they just not have enough money/time/equipment for full research? Or it is too complicated? Any thoughts?

Last edited:
@cybergollum : I did almost exactly the same thing once (440 mg in ~50 mg redoses), but I didn't wait that long between redoses. The comedown was harsh, you can find my post about it on page 27. My advice is, whatever you do, DO NOT take it again before at least a month (ideally, but if I'd have to be realistic, I'd say wait at least a week). I have reason to think that one session gave me heart problems that I still feel almost 3 months later.

Thanks for advice. Actually I am in risk zone because 1+ year ago doctor diagnosis some kind of "Connective tissue dysplasia", "Mitral valve prolapse" and "Premature ventricular contraction"(so-called "extrasistolia" and maybe even "heart palpitations" - but on so low level it is actually more like normal because it is probably a feature and not an illness because it started even before I tried any drugs) as far I remembered but nothing bad actually, they are all on low levers, nothing worry about. Btw I was on methylone few days before and that's probably why they found what they found. I can eat what I want, do gymnastics (or even something hard like weightlifting), so there are no any restrictions. But still I need to remember about it. Moreover I am tall and usually my hands are cold (or sweaty because I am often anxious/nervous about common things like talking with other people, going to cloth-shop (i hate consultants). But last half-year I made some huge breakthrough: found new job, bought some clothes/shoes alone (I only did this with mom before, shame on me), started to talk with girls (at work, or with old friends I avoided before). Now I see that there is a "light at the end of tunnel". I was much, much more depressed half a year to year ago. I didn't know what to do, what I want from my life, I thought I am miserable scum, etc. But know situation is (almost) completely opposite, I feel optimistic, I like my life, I have in intention to self-perfection (thanks to luckily accident when I found job and it is really interesting for me - at that time I almost gave up and prepared myself to be a janitor or cashier in supermarket).

Don't know why I'm talking about it. I just wanted to say I understand risks, I for now did't smoke for 2 weeks and stopped drinking for 1 week (even with fact I have some beer/energy drinks in my fridge for a while). I do morning exercises, eat healthy food, use vitamins complex. I wasn't sick for a 1.5 year already (note: I usually become ill 1-2 times in a year with high temperature and I always forced to take a sick leave for few days or even week) - only once I got cold because of my stupidity (I went to work only in one shirt (+14°C outside) and at evening temperature dropped, wind increased and silly me even decided to buy cigarettes and smoke while walking to home from subway (this is apprx. 15 minutes) under that terrible cold wind - so no wonder I got cold but after 5-7 days I was perfectly fine without using any medicines, but need to say I love garlic and maybe he is my savior from all diseases I could have already)

Maybe this is why I still feel no bad effects - maybe for now I am just too healthy :) But of course I know that it could end so drastically and instant so I wouldn't have way to go back and be healthy again... So I understand if I wouldn't rethink my drugs diet and if I wouldn't start fight with greediness to drugs (if I have drug and if there is Friday there almost 95% chance that I will eat it). But if I haven't any drugs at this moment I feel perfectly fine so I wouldn't call myself drug addict. I just have passion and weird tastes in my life :D

Sorry for off-topic.

Last edited:
The comedown from 5-mapb for me was worse than mdma, 4fa or the other apb's.
It wasn't terrible, but defenitely not worth the lacking high. I also experienced a weird feeling for the first time ever during a comedown. Like there was a vial being filled with cold water inside my head.

Won't be taking this again anytime soon.

@cybergollum : nice story bro :) wish you good courage to keep on walking that path. And while you're on it, don't get stupid with 5-mapb. It hasn't even been 4 months since I first discovered that substance, and I already feel definite negative effects on my daily life, mostly depression. I still believe this substance can have therapeutic value if used wisely, but it seems to me even the slightest disrespect can end up pretty bad.

I trust you and agree with you but do you have any reference with info about SERT/DAT/NET and 5-ht2(x)? I tried a bit to google it but not succeeded. It would be interesting to compare (x-)(m)AP(D)Bs and MD(M)As by their Ki-values.

Alot of info can be found in this thread below, I had the values for 6-apb, 5-apb, and 6-apdb digged up but my phone was lost in a hiking trip. You won't find anything pertaining to 5-mapb, that i'm aware of at least, as it's just too new a substance but with all the other tested members of the family being full agonists with high affinity, it would be quite foolish to asume this one's any different, especially with it's non N methylated brother showing such a high affinity:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/733885-Methylone-amp-5-HT2B-agonism

In fact I think the actual values can be found through this study, iirc. You might have to do some digging through references.http://bitnest.ca/external.php?id=%7DbxUgY%5CC%40%1BZ%21%3F%3D%5BE%0F%0A%13_JKw%7Cd%0BUhfGF%7E

And there's this...

The APBs are stronger full agonists (some research indicates that MDA and MDMA are partial agonists at 5ht2b). This is only really an issue with chronic use, and this class of compounds absolutely cannot be dosed frequently (while maintaining positive outcomes). Seems to comment on the affinity for 5-ht2b, I'd be shocked if it wasn't the study displaying values.

ebola

Iversen et al. (2013) screened 14 drugs against a wide range of human monoamine and amino acid receptors in vitro and detected very few submicromolar interactions. The most notable finding was the high affinity binding of mephedrone, 5-APB, 6-APB and 5-IAI for 5-HT2B receptors.

I'll keep digging, I'm sure i'll find the Ki values after skimming through some past threads as I'm quite positive i've even posted them, the affinity is quite scary... though of course shouldn't pose any problems with responsible users :). Also remember, you can't ''feel'' damage being done nor can you determine just how strong a 5-ht2b agonist a substance is by the PNS side-effects. I found both 5 and 6-apb incredibly easy on the body as well as in the cardio side of things and they are indeed potent agonists, unfortunately. I wish they weren't...
-------

Aha! Scratch all that, I found the values for at least 5 and 6-apb. Here's a study with 5-apb and 6-apb, no exact values were given in this one, all that was said is they all had Ki values @ 5-ht2b <100nm as well as being full agonists.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0014299912010114

And since this thread is long enough I'll finish off with this thread, which actually has the exact values. With all this you should be more than able to piece things together. This thread is dedicated to the study above and also has MDMA's affinity and even goes into discussion about the APB's remarkably high affinity. For those who have never read Ki values, the lower the number, the higher the affinity.

http://bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-659185.html

MDMA affinity for 5ht2b is around 500nm plus another 100nm of MDA
and 5/6apb are "only" 14nm and 3nm

Some notable high affinity interactions were observed
between 5-HT2B receptors for5-APB(Ki¼14 nM)and6-APB
(Ki¼3.7 nM),and 5-iodo-aminoindane(Ki¼70 nM). Functional
assays of 5-APB and 6-APB confirmed that these compounds
acted as potent(i.e.,nanomolar EC50 values) full agonists at
5-HT2B receptors

Edit: I'm sorry, you wanted SERT/DAT/NE values as well, all though I didn't quote them these should also be found in these links. You should easily be able to dig up values for 6-apdb as well, as before these studies, I believe it was the most well researched APB and was the start of the whole "5 series should be more serotonergic while the 6's should be more dopaminergic" line of thinking.
______

Something I wanna make very clear, I'm not saying that this substance inherently causes negative side effects and shouldn't be used, not at all, I was just pointing out to KOB that just because I found 5-mapb to be shittier than the other APB's with more side-effects, that doesn't mean that my batch must've been bunk (it wasn't, I promise) or that there's something physically wrong with me as there wasn't, I was in top shape at the times I tried it months and months ago.

Since the pulmonary embolism is causing my smptoms, and all came over night, all experiences before the embolism were unaffected. I just found that it served nothing more (or even as much) than what I would find in the other APB's, with more side effects, and constantly hearing KingOfBeans go on and on about how ANYBODY who didn't like it definitely got a bad batch (we used the same vendor actually) or that my heart was the cause of the PNS side-effects drove me nuts. To each their own... :)

Last edited:
Hey cap, thanks for digging all that up.
What would you consider chronic use/abuse? I wouldnt think Your abuse pattern isnt so exagerated, given the results. I mean, we have seen BLers report much worse abuse!
So, despite not being your intention, your health problems kind of scared me. I have been doing apbs once every 2 months, do you think this would be enough to develop fribrosis/valve issues related to 5ht2b affinity?

Best wishes for your recovery!

I've messed with APB's infrequently and developed mitral valve prolapse. Don't know if they're causally related but it's very likely.

I've messed with APB's infrequently and developed mitral valve prolapse. Don't know if they're causally related but it's very likely.

Wow, sorry to hear it. Is it bad?

I think I just decided I'm not messing with this family between you and Captain...

It's not terrible but I get very serious palpitations and angina when I take any sort of stimulant, to the point where I need to be taking calcium channel blockers and ACE inhibitors simultaneously just to be able to take 20mg ethylphenidate without feeling like I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Sorry to hear man. I was a bit more lucky in that regard, though I did get diagnosed with rather severe hypertension when I went to my doctor for chest pains, like a week after my last trip. Was sent to a cardiologist, who gladly didn't find anything abnormal and the blood pressure slowly normalized after that.

A good year later the slightest stimulant, like coffee, still makes the left half of my body/face go numb and jittery. Feels a bit like stroke/heart problems, but as I was told by a neurologist for me it's probably neuropathy I got from 5-MAPB and which will resolve eventually.

Or maybe we both really suffer from the same condition, but my (or your) doctors are wrong, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.