• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or is anyone else concerned with dosages listed in this thread?

Everyone that's complaining about issues is doing 200-500mg of this stuff in one day. I can't even imagine going that high with an RC. If I was to have access I wouldn't go higher than 175mg, maybeeee 200mg. Is this because we have old MDMA users accommodating for lost magic, or what?

It just seems like anyone taking over 200mg is asking for it.

Many reported dosages are crazy high - I skip those honestly, but the few reports of "normal" single doses under 150 mg still producing crippling after-effects are alarming.

I did 50-100mg doses with around 3 redoses for two to 3 days in a row (usually two, because the effects are too weak by day 3), 5 days rest, repeat and the same with 5/6 apb (about 75mg each and 2 redoses) for a few months and was lucky enough to suffer no negative effects from it. I know it was a big gamble and wouldn't recommend that anyone repeats this. But it's interesting to see how peoples brains are different and react differently to drugs.

but still you took less a day then some people here do in just one dose :D so maybe thats what safed you from bad after effects

Maybe, who knows, but since the UK ban they are harder to get so even if I wanted to it would be hard to continue. But I'm not going to push my luck, it was fun but risky and let's leave it at that.

Oh really? Well I'm sure the folks over at UKCR would be glad to hear from you....Considering they have an ENTIRE thread dedicated to 5-MAPB side effects such as these, the issue is hardly uncommon. Just because we are being negative towards your possible drug of choice, don't come in here and tell us our accounts aren't credible!

cant comment on mapb, and not to call you out here bro... but you were on thr apb train for months, saying it's the best substance ever... until now. You sure it didnt have anything to do with your slight hypochondria and intense use that weekend?

Does this material have a distinct appearance or odor?

Has anyone had different batches? If so was the appearance and/or odor consistent?

Thanks.

Mine is white, powdery but not as fluffy as 6-APB, first batch I've ordered (heard was good from someone who had ordered from same source). I haven't opened yet - I'm waiting for the right opportunity. I want to try it out around my birthday but sadly that would mean I'd be in the throes of suicide Tuesday on my actual birthday...

Is it just me, or is anyone else concerned with dosages listed in this thread?

Everyone that's complaining about issues is doing 200-500mg of this stuff in one day. I can't even imagine going that high with an RC. If I was to have access I wouldn't go higher than 175mg, maybeeee 200mg. Is this because we have old MDMA users accommodating for lost magic, or what?

It just seems like anyone taking over 200mg is asking for it.

Pretty much agree with this!!! I had awful side effects at around 120 . Totally trashed and nausea that wouldn't go away. I was fine after a good sleep though.

Interestingly enough 6 apb seems to lower my blood pressure, I took some a couple days before minor surgery on my ear. When they took my BP prior to the op it was the lowest it has been in years. :lol: It usually goes through the roof if I within close proximity to a doctor.

Many reported dosages are crazy high - I skip those honestly, but the few reports of "normal" single doses under 150 mg still producing crippling after-effects are alarming.
Yep I skip them as well. What on earth do they expect. ??

Pretty much agree with this!!! I had awful side effects at around 120 . Totally trashed and nausea that wouldn't go away. I was fine after a good sleep though.

Interestingly enough 6 apb seems to lower my blood pressure, I took some a couple days before minor surgery on my ear. When they took my BP prior to the op it was the lowest it has been in years. :lol: It usually goes through the roof if I within close proximity to a doctor.

Yep I skip them as well. What on earth do they expect. ??

After you roll, your brain expresses high levels of Monoamine Oxidase (MAO) leading to a lot of your bp regulating transmitters such as serotonin and norepinephrine being destroyed, leading to low levels of these monoamines. This causes the crash, which is usually accompanied by a temporary decrease in bp until your brain can restore normal levels of neurotransmitters.

Depends on how big of a roll it was and your particular neurochemistry. Generally I'd say it lasts between 3-5 days.

After you roll, your brain expresses high levels of Monoamine Oxidase (MAO) leading to a lot of your bp regulating transmitters such as serotonin and norepinephrine being destroyed, leading to low levels of these monoamines. This causes the crash, which is usually accompanied by a temporary decrease in bp until your brain can restore normal levels of neurotransmitters.

Do you have any evidence? This type of enzymatic upregulation tends to be less common than other homeostatic changes, in particular receptor downregulation. Hell, even when taking MAOIs, whether enzymatic upregulation readily and rapidly occurs is unclear. Also, upregulated MAO would induce quite long-lasting effects, as it would require changes in gene transcription.

ebola

The takeaway message is that due to either desensitization of receptors or hyperexpression of monoamine oxidase, your bp will be pretty low after a roll for a couple of days and slowly return to normal.

So after getting myself a gram of 5-MAPB on a whim, and doing an allergy test last week, I decided to snort up ~100mg tonight. Purchased from what I consider a very reputable vendor (please no fucking PMs regarding that) This is a fun chem. Its very very similar to MDA in its effects profile. MDA has a slight bit more body high, and a teensy bit more psychedelia, namely closed eye visuals for me.

I was thoroughly stimulated, both amp-wise, and psyche-wise. The psychdelic aspect felt extremely similar to MDA, or perhaps a light dose of a gram of mushrooms.
I could easily see this becoming an MDA replacement. Id wager that 70mg 5-MAPB + 30mg of some generic stimulant (or even 4-FA) would make for an incredible time.

Sex drive was increased, however not as much as substituted cathinones increase it for me, also it was EXTREMELY difficult to maintain a hard penis. Like literally almost impossible to stay hard for more than a minute or two.... which sucked. However it didnt have any negative effects on my bladder and urinary system which cathinones do to me in large amounts.

Like I said, this was very damn similar to MDA, with a bit less body high, and a tad bit less "true" psychedelia. Still a winning chemical though, and I will definitely be putting the rest of my gram to use in the coming months. The total "main course" lasted about 3 hours (tops. ) The come up was only 20 minutes, but keep in mind I insufflated it. I know some people in this thread have discussed having powder so fine that it was unsnortable. I have come across "6-APB" powder in the past that functioned exactly the same. I ended up flushing it. The 5-MAPB I received was a fine powder, already crushed, but wasnt too fine that it still went up the nose fine. The after effects were a solid 2-3 hours, however I took a mirtazapine to help sleep.

Redosing really dose wonders. I know that when I redose with MDMA, its hard for me to get any noticeable boost, merely a prolonging of current effects. But redosing 5-MAPB, even small 20mg amounts, can really throw it back into the trip pretty easily.

All that said.... this chemical is EXTREMELY close in structure to MDMA, and MDA and the effects are very similar. Treat this as such. Just because its cheap and not "technically" illegal per se, it can still drain your monoamines, and screw with your day to day function. I would restrict use of this to once a month.

Id be happy to answer any questions regarding this chem. Obviously I cant say with certainty it was what my source claimed, however I have good reason to believe it was, and the effects were a bit different from any similar-in-structure RC I have tried in the past.

Cheers.

Have you tried other -XAPB chemicals?

I'd be really interested in hearing how you feel physically and emotionally after a week. Side effects, noted depression or dizziness, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.