• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

⫸STICKY⫷ Six Simple Rules... To MDMA

#4 is the most important in my opinion. Considering quality is often difficult to determine, H2O is going to be a saviour if things get crazy. On a side note, a friend of mine that has snorted exos claims it burns really bad. This is sometimes a good indicator of quality.

It could be the quality of the MDMA you received. Administration plays a major factor as well. For example, snorting may cause a stronger on-set while oral will result in longer durational effects. Most of my friends claim that the "touch feeling," requires oral administration and a strong dose. (Dosage varies for all factors)

6? 2?, 180 pound male. Three rounds pure MDMA:125 mg, followed 45 minutes later by 125mg, followed 45 minutes with another 125mg. My workup to this was strong intention, meditation and watermelon fasting for two days at a silent retreat center. About an hour after the third round, I broke through to the other side. From the other side, I realized the key I was looking for to break through was only my ego?s grip on me. The ?key?, lock, door, walls, and floor disappeared. The ego dropped in a VAST quiet awe and wonder. The quietness was how I imagine breaking through the sound barrier would be. I was awake.
Slowly, the ego won be back the next day by clever subtleties, but I had no down time, just a state of awe. I alway had a bit of tiredness and a little depression on past journeys but I never did three rounds before. I saw the world in an entirely different way. I realized that words are a very low form of communication, while looking into each others eyes was much fuller. Eye contact and silence is the language of Truth, Wisdom, and Love.

Interesting! a minute after posting the above story, I got three messages on my phone advertising an assortment of medications from "Fred" in Canada. How did they get my phone number so fast? Is this site allowing online retailers our information?

Personally I would say this is a little high. Would the 1.5mG per kilo sugested in the Shulgin document not be a better gauge or at least something that falls more in the 100-120mG zone not 200mg.

Particularly for first timers.

Also a minor issue but you are weighing people in pounds (imperial) and weighing drugs in mG (metric) This is very confusing.

On the basis we are an international community and to avoid confusion please can we have all measurements in metric.

Good point to have a look at how the dosage curve and bodymass go. Assume we have two 200 kg weighing people. One lardass fat and the other build like an mountain Gorilla. Wouldn't a 300 mg dose be a bit on the high side for the bodybuilder and dangerous for the overweight one?

Seperate dosage indication's for female and male would be a good addition imo. As we all know those chick's that drop the same ammount as us guy's and they are obviously more effected.

At the first experiment, a friend and I had half the tablet. quite normal for the first experience.

got hit with some real deal 200 mg (according to guy) weighed .375 exactly and holy wa I forgot how much 200 was. I've only really rolled 4-5 times over idk 15-17 yrs of drug use so the magic was actually a little too intense.

I should have read this when I used it last!

If I get some this summer I will read this and more before taking any.

I should have read this when I used it last!

If I get some this summer I will read this and more before taking any.
That is the way to deal with any and all drugs you are taking for the first time, saturate yourself with information until you know everything there is to know about it or close to everything. Good plan, kudos!

everyone giving suggested dose amounts you cant be serious? powdered form possible but are you suggesting that you pre weight all your dosages prior to going out? if not there is not one person pulling out scales in a club post first dose trying to calculate how much is needed while trying to not get caught and not spill it everywhere. now if you are giving dosage guidelines for pressed pills i'd like all off you with a background in chemical science and access to a lab (which would render all product useless) to raise your hands. only possible accurate way to follow your
I dose at 200mg+ a redose of ~100mg half an hour later

back when this site was heavily used, it was a platform for people to share relevant accurate information purely to help out a stranger you'll never met out good will not some soap box to post a set of figures read of a lab sheet trying to "one up" other users to obtain some kind of animalistic top dog "status". Come on any of you who claim to ritualistically follow that advice even taking pure powder form have got your hand firmly on it. All that dribble has done has confused a first timer 100 times more than they were. No props for the alt or mate follow up posts patting yourself on the back.

i love the greenlighter status would be nice if anyone on from pre 2000 wasnt deleted. so the search would suggest that nothing existed prior to 2010

Last edited:
That is the way to deal with any and all drugs you are taking for the first time, saturate yourself with information until you know everything there is to know about it or close to everything. Good plan, kudos!
that is a really good point if the information was based on official testing conducted in labs not just a gut feel by an unqualified forum member. I wonder how comfortable the dose givers are if they were to ever learn of someone dying from their public post? could be up for some type assisted manslaughter chargers you'd think.

Anyone have recommendations for a 'Love Trip'? I want to do a perfect, sensual, sexual and love imbued trip with my boyfriend. Tips would be appreciated for setting, playlists, activities, food & drink etc.
Thanks!

I took it just once, like Shulgin said for females not more than 1,3 mg (testet stuff) and I just take 100 but it was too much. I couldnt bear thethe people around me. Went home, heard Lofi-music and lied down on the couch. Also the bodyloud and the coming up were very hard. I never took it again.

I took it just once, like Shulgin said for females not more than 1,3 mg (testet stuff) and I just take 100 but it was too much. I couldnt bear thethe people around me. Went home, heard Lofi-music and lied down on the couch. Also the bodyloud and the coming up were very hard. I never took it again.
MDMA is 100x better than cocaine. the problem is thatyou can't use it more than 3-4 times a year.

Six Simple Rules… To MDMA

MDMA is 3,4-methylenedioxy-n-methylamphetamine, an empathogenic drug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine drug classes.

Ecstasy is commonly used to describe mdma, specifically in pill form. Other drugs are also commonly sold in pill form as 'ecstacy' in an attempt to rip off the buyer.

1. Dosage
It is generally accepted that around 100mg is a good starter dose
. However, more accurately you should dose around 1mg-2mg per kg weight. These are guidelines and the dose you should take will be affected by the factors listed below. Where on this dosage scale you choose will depend on your age, weight, height, gender, wether you've got an empty/full stomach, the intensity of experience wanted and tolerance to the drug. The purity/quality of your MDMA will also come into it. More experienced users may also want take more, it is up to the individual.

Warning: It is not advised to take MDMA whilst on SSRI medication, as it may negate the effects of the MDMA completley. Taking MAOIs with MDMA can be FATAL. It is not advised that you stop taking prescribed medication to consume MDMA

Example

I am a 6ft4 male who weighs 90kg and I dose at 200mg+ a redose of ~100mg half an hour later. This dose would be considered high for many, but is more suitable to somebody my height and weight, as well as my experience with the drug.

Example
I would suggest a 6ft male weighing 77kg dose at 100-150mg+ a redose of around 40% of the original dose, depending on their experience with the drug. Females should take less. There are many variables that affect dosage, so it is difficult to say with any certainty what any one individual should take.

If you are relatively new to MDMA I would suggest hitting the lower end of the dosage range, otherwise the experience may be too intense.

2. Re-dosing
The extent to which you are negatively affected by re-dosing, on a chemical basis, is that you are trying to flood your brain with more serotonin after much of it has already been used up. Further research needs to be conducted into these effects, but it is claimed that the risks range from: depression after the comedown, serotonin syndrome, increased risk of inability to sleep after dosing to merely being overwhelmed by the effects.

MDMA works on a diminishing returns basis; the more you take the less you will get out of each dose.

3. Keeping Safe – Test Your Product
With the recent surge of fake pills and bunk MDMA crystal being sold these days it is very important you test your product first. You can get a test kit for relatively little cost. It's well worth piece of mind.

MDMA is often replaced by similar chemicals such as Methylone, or nasty chemicals such as PMA or Piperazines which can cause serious damage to your health. At best, these chemicals will not produce the MDMA experience and you will be left disappointed.

A Google search for ""ecstasy testing kit or "mdma test kit" will provide you with many relevant results. if you are having trouble understanding the options, consider these popular sources:

Based in Australia: www.ecstasypilltest.com
Based in the US: www.dancesafe.org
Based in Europe: www.eztest.com

4. Keeping Safe – Hydration and Over Heating
It is important to keep hydrated when dancing on MDMA. You are unlikely to realise or pay much attention to yourself sweating buckets, but that water needs to be replaced. It is also vital you do not then decide to drown yourself with your water intake; keep a small bottle with you at all times and remember: “Sippy-sippy”, don’t drink it all in one go.

If you feel like you’re spinning out, have a rest. Too many people think they can soldier on and end up passing out from over-heating, embarrassing themselves in the best case scenario.

5. Waiting in between dose days
There has not been excessive research done into the long term effects of MDMA, and as a result it is sensible to have a cautious approach to consumption in respect to harm-reduction.

It is generally accepted by the pill-popping population, that an individual should wait one month in between dose days to give your serotonin ample time to recover. A more certain answer can't be given, due to the reason above.

Besides the possible negative health aspects, MDMA is a drug that works very much in the way of diminishing returns. The more you take, more often, the less intense the experience.

6. The Comedown
Your run of the mill comedown will not be the end of the world. You are likely to feel fatigued and suffer a loss of appetite, but it's important to try and eat something to get your body back into the routine. You should keep yourself well hydrated with water and/or isotonic sports drinks. A glucose drink or caffiene drink can help you feel a bit more alive for the day as well. It would be advisable to go out and get some sunlight and some light exercise if you feel up to it.

In rare occasions an MDMA comedown can be a more difficult experience. If the individual consumes excessive amounts of MDMA regularly, it can lead to bouts of depression, fatigue and reduced cognitive skills in the short term. Again, further research is needed to fully understand the long term effects of MDMA use, but caution is always best. It is important to remember most of the negative effects you feel are likely to be temporary, and short term.

If you feel you have been severely affected by MDMA, it is likely a lot of the negative feelings are mental rather than physical. The worse you think you are, and the less likely you feel you are going to recover, the less likely it is. It is important to stay positive, exercise, eat healthily and get plenty of natural sunlight to stimulate natural serotonin production. There are various diets that can increase naturally produced serotonin, one such is here:

https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...ower-dose-and-lessen-have-no-comedown.866954/

You will also be surprised what a couple sessions of good sleep will do you.

MDMA comedown’s can last from a day, to a few days, to a few weeks. If you are still feeling negative effects after that, you should consult a medical professional for an assessment. Tell them exactly what is wrong; do not lie. You will not get into trouble , your doctor only has your own health in mind.

If you have any other questions that you feel haven't been answered by this quick guide, feel free to use the search engine or create a new thread below.

Happy Rolling,

Ecstasy Discussion Moderating Team

Credit to DarkSideSam for his E-Diet.
What if one did Crack/MDMA/ and 5 HTP in one day or night? Anyone ever experience this combination before? Stayed up for 3 days and felt absolutely like ANTS crawling all over my brain inside. Heart Beat was way high........ Serotonin Syndrome?????

Can anyone confirm the validity of taking Alpha Lipoic Acid during a roll to reduce neurotoxicity? I guess we need more research.

Also, 5-HTP post-roll seems like a commonly accepted method to reduce the hangover.

And while 1 month between rolls may be enough for some people, Anne Shulgin recommended only taking MDMA 4 times per year (so 3 month breaks) to retain the "magic".