• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

⫸STICKY⫷ Six Simple Rules... To MDMA

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I just made this account tonight, and I've used blue light several times in the past to seek information about various psychedelics and hear people's experiences, which I find to be highly fascinating. I have a serious question about MDMA. I have rolled on MDMA 3 separate times in the past several months, and each time from doses ranging to 180 mgs to 110 mgs; it's been absolutely incredible. I love the MDMA experience, but I try to not use it often at all, hence why I've only used it 3 times so far. I've used LSD over 10 times, I've done DMT twice, and 4-aco-dmt once. I've also tripped on mushrooms about 5 times. Recently since it's summer, I've been contemplating rolling with some friends and having an experience with some people who have never rolled before...but there is one constraint.
Recently I've been having some emotional trauma from my relationship which is at a very delicate state, and my job which is rather overwhelming at times. I've been very happy and in good spirits recently, but as of a few days ago I find that my attitude and disposition has been increasingly negative due to these factors. Now I know that using psychedelics or empathogens when in a poor state of a mind is almost always a bad idea, and can drastically influence the experience. Ive used LSD in the past at times where Ive felt confused and unsure about myself, and have come away with some amazing self discoveries and newfound insights. Same with Mushrooms. However, everytime I've had an MDMA experience, my mindset leading up to it has been optimistic and positive. This time, I'm contemplating using MDMA at a time where my emotional state may not be the past. Mind you I deal with depression and mild anxiety, but neither have manifested themselves recently. My state of mind is strictly situational as of recently. I'm very curious to hear any stories and reports of people rolling in similar situations, has it been positive? Negative? Would you recommend it? I'd very much appreciate some insight. Thank you very much, I look forward to using this sight more. Namaste.

I find that the MDMA experience is less dependent on your mindset going into it but instead more dependent on the actual setting you take the drug in. So providing you take it in a setting you like and feel comfortable in then you'll likely have a positive and enjoyable experience.

I am having same issue. Perhaps because I am layering it on other drugs. I purchased 7 grams of "big chunk" MDMA. Viewing pictures and relationship with seller tells me it is not stepped on ( but are not all drugs stepped on?). At any rate on my scale the very first time a I took .24 grams on my scale. I was not sure how to take it. I ended up simply throwing the chunk/crystals in a shot glass with Dr Pepper and simply drinking it down. No problem. I am 5'4" 130lbs.

Exactly 1/2 an hour later the most glorious feeling it me. I felt totally in control. I lied down on the couch and enjoyed 2 hours of bliss with my I pad frozen on my extended arms as if I was going to actually do some thing with it. Second time I did approx the same dose and, well, nowhere near the same experience. Done same dose 3 or four times since with almost no effect whatsoever.

I am bafffled. Maybe I have used up my Serotonin ? Maybe the necessity of four fiorinal pills for a pain issue and sometimes 3 dilaudids for pain issues is effecting it somehow?

i would very much appreciate feedback and thoughts from experienced members on this

Fitting this is at the top of the topic. Great write-up, thank-you. This as I look at MDMA pstd studies. Not to copy heedless, but a one stop shop for good advice! %)

I am having same issue. Perhaps because I am layering it on other drugs. I purchased 7 grams of "big chunk" MDMA. Viewing pictures and relationship with seller tells me it is not stepped on ( but are not all drugs stepped on?). At any rate on my scale the very first time a I took .24 grams on my scale. I was not sure how to take it. I ended up simply throwing the chunk/crystals in a shot glass with Dr Pepper and simply drinking it down. No problem. I am 5'4" 130lbs.

Exactly 1/2 an hour later the most glorious feeling it me. I felt totally in control. I lied down on the couch and enjoyed 2 hours of bliss with my I pad frozen on my extended arms as if I was going to actually do some thing with it. Second time I did approx the same dose and, well, nowhere near the same experience. Done same dose 3 or four times since with almost no effect whatsoever.

I am bafffled. Maybe I have used up my Serotonin ? Maybe the necessity of four fiorinal pills for a pain issue and sometimes 3 dilaudids for pain issues is effecting it somehow?

i would very much appreciate feedback and thoughts from experienced members on this

How long between doses was it? A week to a month has been suggested as the basic advice. MAPS uses it once a month in it's PTSD research, so far with fine results. I do not know of opioids causing such extreme effects. Take care...think of getting a test kit. There's a great thread on them on Bluelight.

Last edited:
Rule # 1. test your substance before you buy to save your money and health. To save even more money buy your test kits here <<snip, no advertising>>

#1 Rule: 100% you bet! Best advice every-time you buy anon. There's a good thread of test kits on the site, non-ads.

Last edited:
Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I just made this account tonight, and I've used blue light several times in the past to seek information about various psychedelics and hear people's experiences, which I find to be highly fascinating. I have a serious question about MDMA. I have rolled on MDMA 3 separate times in the past several months, and each time from doses ranging to 180 mgs to 110 mgs; it's been absolutely incredible. I love the MDMA experience, but I try to not use it often at all, hence why I've only used it 3 times so far. I've used LSD over 10 times, I've done DMT twice, and 4-aco-dmt once. I've also tripped on mushrooms about 5 times. Recently since it's summer, I've been contemplating rolling with some friends and having an experience with some people who have never rolled before...but there is one constraint.
Recently I've been having some emotional trauma from my relationship which is at a very delicate state, and my job which is rather overwhelming at times. I've been very happy and in good spirits recently, but as of a few days ago I find that my attitude and disposition has been increasingly negative due to these factors. Now I know that using psychedelics or empathogens when in a poor state of a mind is almost always a bad idea, and can drastically influence the experience. Ive used LSD in the past at times where Ive felt confused and unsure about myself, and have come away with some amazing self discoveries and newfound insights. Same with Mushrooms. However, everytime I've had an MDMA experience, my mindset leading up to it has been optimistic and positive. This time, I'm contemplating using MDMA at a time where my emotional state may not be the past. Mind you I deal with depression and mild anxiety, but neither have manifested themselves recently. My state of mind is strictly situational as of recently. I'm very curious to hear any stories and reports of people rolling in similar situations, has it been positive? Negative? Would you recommend it? I'd very much appreciate some insight. Thank you very much, I look forward to using this sight more. Namaste.

Namaste, I agree that especially with true psychedelics, mood, is part of set & setting. Researching & planning is huge, but can only go so far as it is an intrepid endeavor! I try to keep more "follow a spiritual mindset, yet know it's an alien pathway & this isn't implicitly bad" . I like to keep in mind while going up, that if that red light comes on, to turn about, & reach for the level in the hind brain & say, "no, it's very unlikely I'm in any danger." Unless you took LSD & are puking we/a gut ache, things will be OK. Stick with that. And when the rupture of plain happens, try not to clutch or go into the fetal position, but sit up & chant or sing, hum...nn-DMT is plenty strong meds, so you have some chops, by the looks of it! Empathegen-etactagens allow free flowing oxytosine which is the anti-fear agent, LSD, shrooms do not have, that X does...thus why they are studying it for PTSD at John Hokpins with great success so far (MAPS). Serious doses, & pschyes, stay away from crowds of course as this a setting(s) one can't foresee. Sound pretty grounded...peace

Yes, my own subjective experience can attest to that. Mdma allows you to see yourself and your flaws in a positive way, in the sense that it gives you hope and feeds the notion that positive changes can happen simply by thinking more optimistically. We can all drown ourselves forever in negative thoughts, especially in the kind of world we live in, but what good will that do? I once spiraled into these negative thought patterns that I thought was going to last forever, yet absolutely nothing changed for the better. Everything simply got worse. I hit rock bottom, and realized that positive thinking can make all the difference if it is sustained and ingrained into my psyche. I think that anyone else who hadn't gone through what I did (which I'd judge as somewhere in the middle) just do not see the amount of impact this simple change can have on your life forever.

Yes, my own subjective experience can attest to that. Mdma allows you to see yourself and your flaws in a positive way, in the sense that it gives you hope and feeds the notion that positive changes can happen simply by thinking more optimistically. We can all drown ourselves forever in negative thoughts, especially in the kind of world we live in, but what good will that do? I once spiraled into these negative thought patterns that I thought was going to last forever, yet absolutely nothing changed for the better. Everything simply got worse. I hit rock bottom, and realized that positive thinking can make all the difference if it is sustained and ingrained into my psyche. I think that anyone else who hadn't gone through what I did (which I'd judge as somewhere in the middle) just do not see the amount of impact this simple change can have on your life forever.
Great post, I concur completely. You only realize how big of an impact this has until you try to (or even force yourself to, if needed) keep a positive outlook for extended periods of time which makes it slowly integrate in your personality. The benefits gained from this in the long term are absolutely HUGE :)

Indeed. If nothing else, it'll at least improve your mood. =D The benefits of positive thinking are real, which should be looked up for anyone doubting it. Though don't go way overboard either, heh.

Edit: But yes, BlueBull is absolutely right. It needs to be integrated into your daily life and thought patterns. Of course, if you are going through something really bad, it is okay to be stressed out and sad/mad since that is only natural. But other than that, your natural state should be full of positivity if you want to reap the benefits that it can give you. I believe that this is what massively helped me overcome many problems in my life. I once suffered really heavy depression, and really some of my mdma trips helped me look back on it and take something valuable away from those traumatic experiences. Simply put. :)

Last edited:
A lot of the time when I'm asleep or even sitting in the living room my teeth chatter and I chew on my lips compulsively. Until I saw something changed everything at the sex shop! It's a small silicone couples vibrator that's worn in the v**** and over the woman's c***. Or you can use like a handless jaw strap small end in the mouth between the teeth and big end under the chin.
PS did I mention it had 10 vibration modes?!? Yea that's fun.

I don't believe I'm allowed to tell the brand name in the forum for advertising reasons...
I just thought I HAD to share! Trying to link a picture of such an object but it won't let me attach a pic

Last edited:
Eh. Dosage varies. U won't die of MDMA, just dehydration or being an idiot, would take a couple dozen grams to actually kill you. My friend likes the punch and utter bliss so my friend takes around 500-800mgs for starter (230lb 6'2") and usually consumes about 1.8g in a session. Keep in mind he does MDMA maaaybe 4 times a year. On a good year.

Rule # 1. test your substance before you buy to save your money and health. To save even more money buy your test kits here <<snip, no advertising>>

The 100% best advice, AGAIN, test to be sure: test kits save lives, bad nights. Reagent kits are the best we have unless you're the chemist, have time to send to a testing lab or you're experienced & sure of source. Finding the HR dose & the dose you Love you are best to find after finding HR dose. Great charts exist on Bluelight, Erowid for assisting to interpret results via different Reagent methods. Also, YouTube has many videos on testing using various Reagents live.

Of course one can OD on MDMA let alone complications from: transient hypertensive reaction, reactions with SSRI's are a very risky mix as well as dehydration. Do not mix with MAOIs of any kind: this is lethal. If you're new, find a HR dose then a "fav" dose. Tolerance via weight can sometimes be counter intuitive once you've been experienced. Look at ratios of: 1 to 1.25 mg(MDMA)/75kg(body weight) is a good way to start, then adjust. Please PM me if you have better dosing info. I know this is not a HR thread per se.

LD-50 ratios (learn a little pharmacology, notice it's 5 KG's! for MDMA not 1) Source Erowid

THC1270 mg/Kgoral
rats(male)20 mg o
Mescaline370 mg/kgoral
rats

Psilocybin285 mg/Kgivmice12-20 mg o

MDA92 mg/kg5ipmouse
MDMA350 mg/kg5oralrats

The LD-50 of LSD 25 is said to be over 1000x the effective dose in humans but is believed to be higher (talking lethal-ity here! Stupidity has it's consequences) yet is known in mice/rats as quite low. THC's LD-50 is said to not exist in most humans yet again, does do in rats. The LD-50 for Psilicybin is 200x effective human dose. Still, despite some nonalignment, learning about LD-50 ratio system can help your HR chops & understanding abstracts on the topic.

Last edited:
psychedelic usage

Hi there. this is my first posting here, it´s great site...
So.. to come down I use 1/5 cup of olive oil mixed with a fresh Grape fruit. which I take 2 times until a few days before intake.
this helps not to be overagitated before and after.

also I use a candle to breath in heated air into each nostril for short times as therefore the nose is open, no nausea and much cleaner spirit. the days before I reduce meditation. afterwards next days a little bit meditation. kriya kundalini breathing in the long run helps a lot, but also strengthens mentally so much that any drug does not work likewise for oversensitive people. this Kind of technique is: just extensive breath for about 10 in and 10 seconds out, when walking, sometimes a few fresh breaths to get enough air, easily, with rest times of this, in total 2 hours walking at least. this is done once a month, or less, really strengthening and no depression therefore.

last week-end after long time some mdma. Problem with me these days: a girl friend unwantingly came for a week, afterwards somehow not creative and 1st time somehow feeling quite unpotent, generally not feeling very well. the aftereffects of mdma for me is easy overheating, also too much sexual upcoming. so ... next day I did something great:
to cool down and have clean energy: in the evening 10 easy sit-ups, then a skiing posture of about 1 min. then sitting down, calming a minute. breathing then about 30 times moderately deep and moderately fast, not too slow. last 2 breaths standing up in skiing-sitting posture. breathing out then, holding as long as possible, stopping breath. for about 30 seconds at least until slight deficiency comes feelingly. sitting down, waiting a few more seconds, then breathing in completely, holding again, as long as possible, rather keeping the chin to chest. (I am advanced yoga teacher). breathing out, in completely. Holding the air again a short time again and again: (breathing out just a Little bit, in completely Holding again and again for some minutes). if still too much heat then now a cold shower very good and getting to sleep easily. few hours less sleep out of this normally.

anyway next days I get some mushrooms. which have a more therapeutical psychic effect then mdma in some ways for me. are natural. this will cleanse me out more. think this helps. also lots of green tea in the long run is essential if using mdma to keep the system fresh. coffee makes some overtension over the years.

The problems of MDMA is often discussed but not seen in some certain plain practical effects: the upper spine, especially the vertebraes above the heart chakra, towards lower neck vertebraes cool down too much after an intake. Especially 2 or 3 days later when waking up the morning and then following the next weeks these vertebraes cool down too much, some people feel depression, tiredness, tension and go to do some kind of yoga practice. Though the problem is not solved that way. Better you place your finger tips upon those vertebraes for some minutes to feel some tingling, to activate them again for normal non-drug spectrum every day life. As in a high state of MDMA the body also breathes a bit more, but still these nerves get activated in a realitively much higher state, they followingly would cool down too much. Now lets see the specific breathing pattern for these processes:
When breathing in a very small range of in and out, there is not always lots of oxygen coming and going, also not much cleaning of co2, as compared to a breathing of much air intake, holding a bit and releasing again. This small range of breathing is the typical recovery state next days, as laying down, just recovering, the body in a late after work process still hot or cooling down with some sexual effects. Slowly the MDMA takes out the sexual overeffects after some years normally or effects your libido. If you breath through an artificial tube, you would get too much of co2 residing in the body, after some minutes your system adapts to this estate, can breath some oxygen therefore, but is a bit in a similair/parallel situation to have an intake of MDMA or some other stimulant. So, if you have a very natural intelligent constitution of well breathing patterns, not much co2 normally, fresh air system, then the first times MDMA will work very much on you. The more it will work, if you have this clean air system, but in addition can clean out more co2 by adding that tube effect, which was cleansed before. Beeing cleansed means simply there are some catalysators like alcohol, clear mind, body effectuation, aspirin maybe, which all can be used once in a session of breathing a few minutes through a tube, whereby a state similair to meditating is produced. It is a not everyday situation of breathing then, with lots of co2 being able to breath out, partially some refined co2 will be released away like in meditation, also some better oxygen support situation, feeling the fresh air after some minutes of tube use, also after the use itself. As MDMA is an outward stimulant, lets see how it is with the conventional inner stimulants and their way of digestion. This way, if intense is done mainly by sex and some few other estates like deep conscious dreams or some other rare estates. So empathy is not really positively influenced after some years of having taken MDMA as the person forgets its mental effects, also the feeling is changed rather to neutral, seldom having those younger emotional estates. Then I would recommend to take it again after some years, but rather only out of this reason, otherwise there might be again some additional intake the following months.
So lets see the breathing patterns when having sex: the body actually is in a higher working estate but still is breathing more, but still lots of nerval arousal, still like having a bit too less air. after the sex the person feels a bit depleeted and empty if no partner, which would be normal if not doing advanced pranayama (yogic) excercizes. If breathing in, holding the air, then breathing out, the body rather reloads, gets some fresh oxygen, which can be done after sex. The problem of sex is that it therefore produces some ageing effects also.
Therefore watch out, if you once sleep out in the morning, feelingly have a bit more fresh air when waking up, as already a bit mid-later morning time, but just shallow relaxed well breathing. A few deeper breathings maybe and some stretches then, then strangely some sexual arousal can be natural. Though if one would stimulate himself then, afterwards there would be that energy depletion. also when having sex it would just take short time as the system would not feel so good for long time when breathing much. So what is the solution, how to keep young in this? wake up, do a few stretches, feel good, feel some sexual integration, but dont breath too much in and out, rather get tension by not breathing too much and starting. have some short brakes in between and let the air out completely again and again. this cleanses the light body and has some following positive effects as afterwards more clean air can come in the system. let the sexual system therefore get an automatic run, not making you stupid, but rather letting exfold itself. feelings are similair to MDMA or a stimulant that situation. also it strengthens your emotional system. after the self sexual stimulation which was rather calm by not so much body movements, but more inner freedom, as it was done alone, you wont feel alone, you will rather feel energized. you can do some few deeper inhalations and holding, but not too much so the system adapts (like doing at least 3 mins to 18 - 20 mins for blood change effects). then stretch also your back between the shoulder blades, to energize the heart chakra.
this stretching is done by: lying on your back, arms are to the side about 90 degrees. then like a child get one arm straight, turn your head to that side the other arm not straight. rather put your ellbows back to get the stretch. then afterwards pull your pectoralis minor down as much as possible by arm inward rotation. plainly stretch the area at the back between the shoulder blades, both arms straight together forward.
also dog standing posture on the ground, with head maximally turned upwards to get maximum extension in the spine from up to down enables the process. also some other techniques which cleanse that process to get not too much sexual energy, controlling it, which is a bit too difficult to explain here as it is very detailed in its process. For instance it includes a stretch impuls to separate both body sides right and left. a movement similair to dancing which explains some positive dancing movements just to mention.

Anyway it is quite visible in this article here, how MDMA or some other stimulants can effect the system in some negative ways and how some of their possible cleansing methods therefore work. when I look out the window today, it is sunday morning now, I see so many chemtrails on the sky, it must be more then 15 just in that south-eastern small part the curtain is open, a very dense net... so lets hope some effects get cleared out and also some mind evolution is taking place as these materialistic people already nearly believe they have the material world in their hands. ... wow, I watch the sky more, how many trails, it is like watching 5 different layers of airplane traffic directions, lots of parallel ways, but also lots of crossing. definitely one of the days in the year, as early summer, they exclusively work on that way rather then sending radio waves by Harp System into ionosphere. lets wish them luck to make the world a better place to safe it for some years and also destruct it much more as they imagine. I dont like chemtrails.
therefore some reasons why pranayama is something individual actually, something with can be used for sacred reasons concerning and reconnecting the spiritual realms. difficult to experience as it normally need to whole way of learning it for many sober years. though it gives then a cleaner and better life. and mdma is always in the mind stream, so how to cleans it, this is a possible way for your private life. keep it private. that´s basically how it works in those ways. over and out. out and away from this (sick human) general mind stream.

"It is generally accepted by the pill-popping population, that an individual should wait one month in between dose days to give your serotonin ample time to recover. A more certain answer can't be given, due to the reason above."

People need to stop perpetuating the myth of serotonin depletion -- it is a myth. -- The real issue is downregulation of receptor activity (receptor binding affinity to MDMA), and SERT binding affinity is lowered).

If you want to RESET your serotonin receptor sensitivity -- go on a strict diet deficient in tryptophan for a few weeks.

Serotonin is continually synthesized by the body and brain. Look up rates of serotonin synthesis. Yes MDMA block tryptophan hydroxylase, but mot completely, and in 6 hours any blocking activity is only at 50% 6 more 25%, 6 more 12%

If serotonin was depleted by MDMA -- you couldn't trip off LSD on day 2 of a festival after rolling on day 1.

The FACT is that Tolerance testing as reported by SHulgin in PIHKAL for entry 109 (MDA) shows that after 6 consecutive days of 120-160mg MDMA TOTAL tolerance is reached

Yet administration of MDA on day 7 resulted in normal effects of MDA ( MDA is an SNDRA and reuptake inhibitor like MDMA but a bit more trippy) -- if MDMA depleted serotonin, the MDA would not have been effective

Oh and complete abstinence from all drugs for ONLY 6 days, completely reversed the developed tolerance.

Furthermore, there is a small but significant number of people who can consume MDMA multiple times per week seemingly without end, and report NO LOSS OF MAGIC.

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean the right dosage , so ? when one grain of MDMA @ 100mg , is in use by a person with 70kg weight , she should use half the grains in alternating several hours .

And my question is whether it can be half the dose of MDMA that we have become stronger after it is stored and mixed with other elements ?

I really don't understand what you are saying. If you mean to ask if MDMA can get stronger by it having been mixed with other elements during storage, then no, it cannot