• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD (1000+ug) - Experienced - The worst nightmare of my life

When I took 1,000 mcg of LSD, I too cried, but I was never anally gang raped or anything.

why is this an impossible thing? Again you have to realize this was some time ago.

If your taking that much LSD starting the trip off smoking marijuana is NOT a good idea. Even though marijuana with high amount of cannabinoids other than THC have other pharmacological effects like anxiolytic effects, the THC can over power that (like when you smoke a decent amount of high potency marijuana). Its best to always under dose marijuana on psychedelic trips because it can shoot up the intensity of the experience drastically as well as increase the potential for anxiety and paranoia during the experience. Also its best to wait until the trip is under way before you decide to smoke or not. The experience could have been more manageable if you waited until the peak to decide if smoking was a good idea.

Just some food for thought

Not get into a big debate about this but I would disagree in certain circumstances.

If you're an everyday smoker and you don't smoke all day, eat a decent dose of LSD and then smoke a few big bowls on the peak. I guarantee you if the acid is good, and the weed is good, you'll be fucking gone. I've had this happen to me a number of times.

lots of elements in this report are quite familiar. i've had a similar experience some 7 years ago or so. i was equally gone (all being one, no idea what anything was, time running backwards/stopping/jumping, totally incapacitated lying on the ground), but sadly didn't see the light (i wasn't worthy; i was rated number thirty-seven-thousand-and-something and you had to be rated number one to see the light). i felt a bit out of it and had been thinking a lot about the trip for about a year, but then i had come to terms with it and was back to normal after that. i had even tripped on acid two times since that, but have had the impending doom and the "rating" thing on both trips (on the last one i was pretty content with getting number 4 ;) ). i had also taken up buddhism, but eventually reverted back to being an atheist.

dose really doesn't matter much when you overshoot it. the intense trip i've described above was on 1.5 good quality blotters, wwhich at the time was probably double my usual dose.

best wishes lucyfer, and welcome to the club. i hope you can make good use of the good sides gained from that experience, while the bad things don't bother you too much. ime both fade with time.

Time was non-existent, and a second felt like FOREVER. Not hours, not days, but an infinite amount of time.

I have reached this point, and isn't it something? I have only a dim memory of it, because there is something paradoxical about the experience of no-time. Looking back it seems like an illusion because, obviously, the trip DOES end. But in the moment, I remember time being a laughable concept. Hmm...

Dude, wow. Just wooahh... I mean the only psychedlic (if it even is counted as one) I have tried is DXM, and I have had bad trips. Ranging from thinking about life's problems, to people plotting against me and me realising it in this fucked up state.

Anyway, I had recently come across some access to blotters. I always had the thought of bad trips containing some thinkinh or visualising about past life experiences or maybe at worst, seeing a witch chasing you with the fairies here and there....but human feaces and smells? Friends faces cut with knives? Demonic faces instead of friends faces? Raped and bitten and actually feeling it...I am glad that this has helped you in life, but LSD...count me the FUCK OUT.

Not get into a big debate about this but I would disagree in certain circumstances.

If you're an everyday smoker and you don't smoke all day, eat a decent dose of LSD and then smoke a few big bowls on the peak. I guarantee you if the acid is good, and the weed is good, you'll be fucking gone. I've had this happen to me a number of times.

I never said smoking weed on psychedelics isn't a awesome thing to do. Its just something people need to be careful with on psychedelics especially at high doses and unknown territory. Like in this situation he'd never taken that high of a dose before, so smoking marijuana at the start of the experience can be a very questionable decision. In this case it probably wasn't the right decision to make. Marijuana can increase the likelihood of anxiety on come ups or even anxiety during the experience as a whole. It also makes the trip feel like its coming up much harder than if no weed was smoked at all. A faster come up and a more intense come up can lay the grounds for a anxious or bad experience. This can happen even with everyday smokers. Not saying it will happen to everyone, but it can.

So I'm not saying people shouldn't smoke weed on psychedelics because I love doing it and it can be an awesome addition to the trip, but it shouldn't be taken lightly. Even the most experienced people can be thrown off course during a trip because of smoking weed. So just be cautious about smoking weed on psychedelics.

Minutes after I came back to earth, I realized that the purpose for human existence was to love. Love is our higher purpose. I now understood that the ego I had developed my entire life was an illusion all along. Our egos push us away from our ability to feel compassion towards others. As your ego fades away, you slowly dissolve into pure unadulterated LOVE. The illusion of separation created by our egos has been the root cause of suffering all across our planet, and sadly this is the reason the majority of the world kills each other for absurd purposes like religion and resources. Religions like Christianity hide behind the idea that there is an afterlife because they are afraid of death. There is nothing to fear, because when you die there is no “you” to fear anything. THE ONLY THING THAT SEPARATES US FROM OTHER FORMS OF LIFE IS OUR ABILITY TO THINK. Our ego is composed of our thoughts. When we stop relying on our ego, we cannot experience negative emotions. When we stop thinking, our ego ceases to exist, and then we can live a life of pure love, peace, and prosperity. The more we rely on our ego, the more we push ourselves away from the moment which is all. Nothing outside the moment we are in right now will ever exist. Yesterday never is, and tomorrow will never be. Time is infinite. The past, present, and future are all occurring simultaneously. We are merely observers. Free will is an illusion.

Amen!

I am pretty sure if you get puddled so to speak by liquid you are pretty much done for and it could last even longer then 3 days. LSD is an increadibly potent chemical.... but it does affect people differently. I have always been capable of lucid dreaming a factor that has allowed me to in fact take LSD in a dream state, and wake up and feel very minor effects breifly as I lay in bed.... closest thing I have ever had to a flashback.

in dreams I have also taken MDMA and woken up with slight teeth grinding

and yes I have even found cocain, but in most cases the anticipation of doing the coke is somehow better then the coke itself in the dream state .....

I think how people react to highly altered states varies, I think ones phychological make up can play a huge part in the way these kinds of chemicals react

I have heard stories about people who have dropped liquid into their eye and gone into an instant long lasting highly visual trip.... I would imagine this may take me to OoB experience, but I never choose to go that route, seemed just a bit terrifying.

as far as what I took, it was back in the mid to late 90's so it was before all these web sites and what not, all I know is they were tye dye style hearts and onks, and trust me it lasted more then 12 hours both times I dropped a 10 strip. Admitedly it was only done twice in my life, that bad being the 2nd and it made me back off..... not for good, just for my own mental state. THat was the first night I got caught in a serious thought loop, where the same negative thoughts just spiraled out of control durring the come up so to speak.

now the bad time was well.... just plain old white blotter, nothing on it, perhaps the most potent stuff I have ever come across.

I have definitely had trips longer than 12 hours, but I'd have to say three days is pretty unlikely. At that point you may be hallucinating, but it's more hppd/flashback like effects than anything. The drug is essentially out of your system by then. I took the bulk of what I took in the early nineties. As for intraocular LSD well, it's not instant, but it generally seemed faster in onset and visuals did seem much better. Getting puddled you might experience residual or comparatively light effects, but it would be nothing compared to administering the same amount in other ways. I've had small puddles and I doubt you'd feel much if you didn't lick your hand or rub your eyes. While people are gonna all react differently to any drug those differences aren't going to carry to whether lsd is significantly transdermally active in one person, but not another. So yeah, you could hold a gram of crystal and trip sorta', but if you did it got in you some way other than just touching your skin or it was a psychological experience such as you tripping because you expected to trip.

When I took 1,000 mcg of LSD, I too cried, but I was never anally gang raped or anything.

Luckily I managed to avoid that too. :D

I have reached this point, and isn't it something? I have only a dim memory of it, because there is something paradoxical about the experience of no-time. Looking back it seems like an illusion because, obviously, the trip DOES end. But in the moment, I remember time being a laughable concept. Hmm...

I still consider time almost laughable. The only reason I acknowledge it is because of other people's time constraints/expectations.

Dude, wow. Just wooahh... I mean the only psychedlic (if it even is counted as one) I have tried is DXM, and I have had bad trips. Ranging from thinking about life's problems, to people plotting against me and me realising it in this fucked up state.

Anyway, I had recently come across some access to blotters. I always had the thought of bad trips containing some thinkinh or visualising about past life experiences or maybe at worst, seeing a witch chasing you with the fairies here and there....but human feaces and smells? Friends faces cut with knives? Demonic faces instead of friends faces? Raped and bitten and actually feeling it...I am glad that this has helped you in life, but LSD...count me the FUCK OUT.

Oh, LSD can be an absolutely beautiful experience. Yes, you could have a bad trip or just a bad turn within a trip, but that can happen on DXM as well especially if you take a lot or the state of your mind is not so good.

I never did a transdermal experiment but given that there were stories that Jimmy hendrix used to keep a 10 strip in his head band and through sweat it entered his body durring the course of a show I never questioned it I always thought it was quite possible.

I always looked at LSD as the most potent psychodelic I had come across, but that being said I felt less comforatably upping my mushroom intake for fear of poisioning. The idea of throwing up on a drug never really seemed like something I wanted to do, and eating much over 4 or 5 grams alway made my stomach feel close to a purge heavy stomach cramping .... so I never pushed shrooms to the exreams I pushed chemicals.

now having just done 1mg of 25I for the first time I compare that to 2 or 3 hits of good strong LSD LSD from 90's anyway. Defiantely not to be trifled with considering 500 micrograms just had me on a very mild ride.

I always wanted to try Belladonna based on reports but never came across it... Sorry to get off topic

does the Out of Body thing evolve, I mean at colledge I was able to close my eyes and my OEVS became CEV's and they litterally mapped the room I was in and the people in the room, I was able to see one freind get up off the couch and start dancinging only to open my eyes and he was still sitting there just looking goofy... THat was on 8 hits that were taken appart from one another through the course of a day ....

I suppose if I had kept my eyes shut it could have developed into it's own world but I couldn't just keep my eyes closed the world just looks to kewl and it's fun to move around... at least for me, I crave the energy release of being active.... never a big meditation guy

I never did a transdermal experiment but given that there were stories that Jimmy hendrix used to keep a 10 strip in his head band and through sweat it entered his body durring the course of a show I never questioned it I always thought it was quite possible.

I always looked at LSD as the most potent psychodelic I had come across, but that being said I felt less comforatably upping my mushroom intake for fear of poisioning. The idea of throwing up on a drug never really seemed like something I wanted to do, and eating much over 4 or 5 grams alway made my stomach feel close to a purge heavy stomach cramping .... so I never pushed shrooms to the exreams I pushed chemicals.

now having just done 1mg of 25I for the first time I compare that to 2 or 3 hits of good strong LSD LSD from 90's anyway. Defiantely not to be trifled with considering 500 micrograms just had me on a very mild ride.

I always wanted to try Belladonna based on reports but never came across it... Sorry to get off topic

does the Out of Body thing evolve, I mean at colledge I was able to close my eyes and my OEVS became CEV's and they litterally mapped the room I was in and the people in the room, I was able to see one freind get up off the couch and start dancinging only to open my eyes and he was still sitting there just looking goofy... THat was on 8 hits that were taken appart from one another through the course of a day ....

I suppose if I had kept my eyes shut it could have developed into it's own world but I couldn't just keep my eyes closed the world just looks to kewl and it's fun to move around... at least for me, I crave the energy release of being active.... never a big meditation guy

Well, for a long time I just took acid for fun and then I learned it could be so much more. I took a lot of doses in a two and a half year period. I can now even sober almost always experience CEVs and sometimes have the occasional OEV...though that's become less common now. I just attribute that to my mind having learned where to go or maybe my brain is producing periodic levels of whatever to cause that. I don't know. I have recollections of natural OEV as a child so I'm really not certain what's going on there.

As for OOBE's I'm undecided on whether they're real or imagination. I've experienced a few, but I can't attribute them as a real thing.

I've never had belladonna, but I've had datura and have considered doing it again. I've also never experienced any of the NBOME drugs nor most of the RCs. Mushrooms I loved and personally I never had them make me sick although none of the psychedelics or dxm did either. I took quite a lot of them back in the day too.

If you put a ten strip under a headband on a hot stage the sweat would drip down into your eyes most likely. ;) I've heard people claim to just be puddled lots of times (in fact as I recall Hoffman was according to him dosed by spilling some). I just don't buy it though.

boomers or shrooms were always harder for me to gauge, never had a bad trip but definately had discomfort when I started going past 1/8th I started with half an 1/8th in my youth and then of course began to push it farther and farther... shrooms much like other plant and natural sources can vary in the amount of pychotropic material available to digest. One of the most instense nights was supposed to be mild..... we brewed a tea, but it was kind of impossible for me to tell you how much I consumed. Visuals were far more organic, less ..mechanical.

Never came across Aminita came across many varieties of blue stems and these INCREADIBLE lil brown caps supposedly from Hawaii - it did not take much and those were highly psychoactive.

Never did Peyote had the opportuntiy but did not want to puke

Last edited:
I think you made up this,or some parts... I have good experience with doses around 1mg and I know for sure some things you described here arent true

I think you made up this,or some parts... I have good experience with doses around 1mg and I know for sure some things you described here arent true

You absolutely do not. I've had experiences of a visual nature on 200ug's that people I know and trip with frequently could never imagine seeing on an LSD trip. I got attacked by the grass on a single tab once! I know another person who was completely washed with hallucinations every time they took it, at any dose. This particular person thinks in a highly visual nature, similar to myself.

You're assuming your experiences are to be fundamentally the same as OP's. LSD doesn't really work like that.

Which things do u think he described are fake?

"I was dropped out of hyperspace directly into a hallucinatory prison facility. I saw hundreds of pitbulls, white supremacists, and naked black men running around. It was a state of sheer pandemonium. I have never been so unbelievably horrified in my entire life. I was now sure that this is where I would die. I was taken to the showers where I was bitten repeatedly by pitbulls and raped by the white supremacists and black men simultaneously. I was sobbing hysterically screaming for it stop. It was physical and emotional torture beyond your wildest dreams. I felt every single sensation, including their penises in my anus and the razor-sharp teeth of the vicious dogs"

lies....... if you feel like it feel free to believe it... lol I dont care if people believe lies,its their fail

you don't know shit.

if you have really tried a mg (approx) of acid you would know that literally anything can happen on these doses.

it's subjective for everyone. i'm thinking you are overestimating your dosage.
on high doses you can see, hear, touch, taste, and smell things that aren't there. you can literally experience anything.

yeah, i'd make up trip reports to impress people on internet forums *rolls eyes*

you don't know shit.

if you have really tried a mg (approx) of acid you would know that literally anything can happen on these doses.

it's subjective for everyone. i'm thinking you are overestimating your dosage.
on high doses you can see, hear, touch, taste, and smell things that aren't there. you can literally experience anything.

yeah, i'd make up trip reports to impress people on internet forums *rolls eyes*

yes,this totaly isnt what would every lier have typed in reply for being accused of lying

I am not saying all of it is lie... but that psychward bullcrap instantly hit me that this is made up bullshit,you can decieve them but not me bro