• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-MAPB/100mg- InExperienced- Nearly there....

^^^ 150mg bombed at once will have your eyes bouncing around like ping-pong balls. Beware the brainzaps from this one though!

I wrote a trip report around here somewhere where I accidentally did about 450mg of 5-MAPB and some MDMA over the course of a weekend and experienced no brain zaps or anything, however I did have the most epic comedown week I've ever had after a seratonogenic compound. I don't recommend doing this of course, it's really stupid and I was being a reckless idiot. However that I redosed many times is the ONLY difference I could really have noticed from MDMA itself.

This might in some respects be explained by Repulse's experiences above:

After the first two hours or so of feeling amazing, the drug changes character. Some become giddy, slightly tense or anxious -- not a lot, but quite a contrast from the wonderful bliss you start out with. Like 5-APB, this one is also very stimulating. I didn't notice any vasoconstriction, but I did feel a less than comfortable body load during the latter hours of the experience.

I suspect I was offsetting those feelings by repeated top ups, both nasally and orally. They can obviously only be offset for a short while before they come back and get you.

I'd still prefer MDMA over this, but its almost purely down to it being studied for longer and the safety profile being better known. (and due to cost, hilariously) Apologies if that counts as price discussion!

sounds like you have it all detailed. now i have to say, i had a similar experience. how can we get this, because after i lost my plug, it seems everyone is a fraud who i send money off for a sample of 5-mapb, where are all the legit suppliers of 5-mapb now??!!!