View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Escaline Thread

Kapitan

Bluelighter
I'm considering trying this stuff in the next few weeks.

Escaline.png

Does anyone have experience with escaline? How similar is it to mescaline? I love mescaline, but it's such a pain to extract. I would love to find something similar that's easier to acquire.

The very few experience reports (here and here) that I've been able to find sound promising. They both seem to hint at its comparatively mild nature, but mescaline is also pretty mild at low doses. The only thing that troubles me is the body load. TMA-2 was also pretty similar to mescaline for me, except that it was milder and caused this nasty joint tension and pain. 2C-T-2, was also pretty close to mescaline, which might bode well for escaline ... ?

Last edited:
The pihkal entry doesn't make me want to try it tbh. Sounds heavy on the body.

DOSAGE: 40 - 60 mg.

DURATION: 8 - 12 h.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 40 mg) This is a powerful and complex intoxicant--I could not have coordinated any rational muscular activity. I could not walk; I could not tie my shoe-laces. There is analgesia and an incoordination that I cannot shake. My menstrual flow started a bit ahead of time, but it was light.

(with 50 mg) I felt that the body tensions outweighed the psychological and sensory rewards, in that I had a lot of dehydration and my sleep had a nightmare quality. This pretty much offset the few virtues that I felt I had obtained.

(with 60 mg) There is a quality of rational analysis and insight that is totally impressive. Many subtle factors in my life can be viewed with insight, and usefully dissected. I got into a deep discussion, but I was not argumentative or even defensive and I remained detached and kept a tone of cool impersonality. I had a good appetite. But I also had some tachycardia and muscular tension. There was unquestionable sensory enhancement, but without an intellectual component. Overall it was most pleasant.

Interesting, I was just about to make a thread on this for the same reason. I will most likely pick some up when my source offers it around the holidays. I'll be sure to report in once I try it, but I can't say for certain how soon that will be. Anyone else have anything they can chime in with here?

I tried 3C-E , 3C-P , Proscaline , TMA , TMA-6 , TMA-2 with analogue/homologue of Mescaline .
3C-P at this moment is my favourite homologue of mescaline , very deeply and empathogen ( something like combo Mescaline + MDMA ) ( Max dose 45 mg)
3C-E is very interesting compound something between LSD/Mescaline ( 50 mg) so I belive that Escaline can be very interesting substance. For few days I am going take 60 mg and I will let you know when I finish research,

Last edited:
I'm also quite interested, with at least some prospect to actually try this. Small & Handifying this thread considering I searched for escaline earlier and we seem to be missing data and discussion on it. :)

escaline hcl help

i just recently bought a gram of escaline hcl and im wondering whats the best way to ingest and how much. Ive heard plugging is best but i hve no idea how to do so. i want to venture into the rabbit hole so to speak so please help.an has any1 mixed 25i nbome and escaline?just to be clear its escaline not mescaline

Yes, plugging it will be quite effective, as with any drug. I would avoid mixing it with 25I, especially because they are both so new and you've not done escaline before. There should be no need.

Try googling, as shulgin has a good report on escaline.

Last edited:
troll

come again. Yawn.

Damn, what the fuck is your problem? Get out of here; I see nothing in his post whatsoever that is indicative of trollish behaviour, and his post contains nothing offensive or annoying. It is his first post on this board and he is greeted with a piece of nasty shit like this? All he is asking is what dose of a particular compound to start with, and to find out if anyone has combo'd it with another psychedelic.

@acousticman420: Welcome to Bluelight! Please ignore the crabby comments of certain posters.

Plugging it should work well, but because this is such a new compound, you will be one of the first to explore that territory. Start with a dose about 3x lower than an oral dose just in case. Plugged doses of phenethylamines are often about twice if not more potent than oral doses. Take a look at the Pihkal page on escaline and work out your doses from there; 40mg is the lowest dose there, so I would try no more than 15mg up the ass first just to get a feel for how potent it might be.

Don't combine it with anything on your first time out. Always get to know compounds on their own first before you consider a combo.

Good luck!

thx i think im going to go with 15mg and compare to 15 mescaline hcl and report back.i have another question can escaline be smoked?and if so could i put it on damiana leaf with what ever the best solvent is im geusing acetone.what would be the best ratio ecaline to 1oz. of damiana.oh and fagott remember Anger is only one letter away from Danger.

yes, sorry. it was a bit rash of me. And if I'm wrong I sincerily apologize.

But seriously, I think he's pulling your leg. I'm not buying that post, it's just too far out. And one post? yeah right.

I think it's Oldflattop trying to prove a point.

There are a few mescaline analogs out now and his post is not bullshit whatsoever, try doing some research before calling bullshit.

OP I should be able to research this soon as well, I wouldn't combine with 25i until you know how Escaline effects you.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95734 here is a report describing somebody going up to what they believe was 100mgs and having a good time, I would start lower around 50mgs though because the very few reports around are around that range.

Any time ago I tried 60 mg . The experience was quite similar to 350 mg of mescaline ( headspace and bodyfeeling) . Very interesting compound . I think that full potency of this substance will be approx 100 mg . Next time I will try in other s&s because first time was on psytrance event and in my opinion Mescaline like their homologues has full potency when are taken for a day. Btw this class od compounds looks very safe in dosage , I know person who took 300 mg 3C-P intranasally.

Psykap, did you find the sense of well-being and peace ("all is well with the world, everything is as it should be") with escaline? That's all I look for anymore, and is my favorite part of mescaline. If you didn't find it in escaline, was it there in 3C-P?

whew hoo just finished school for the week and have 1g of escaline sitting right beside me. Going to try 60mg in about now, can't wait, it's been a long time since i've tripped properly (other than vaping 5-meo-dalt).

i just took 60mg in a cap and 10mg sublingual, time to turn off skype and get weird for the night!

Any one explore other ROA with this? vape/plug/insufflated? If no one else has i'll be the guineau pig for the vape department and possibly the plugging. i imagine by the taste that this stuff will hurt the nose much like a 2c would, though it is less bitter in taste.

edit: god this stuff takes forever to kick in, just starting to kick after smoking a joint of hash oil. No nausea yet, took some immodium to avoid the inevitable shits that come from PEAs. Will write a TR tomorrow. definitely starting to hit at +2 hours, feels like a 2c but unique so far anyway, time to wait for the peak, music enhance is already here.

update at +4 hours: holy shit i am high, this is like mescaline but much more smooth and no nausea. The visuals are unique for sure, not like mescaline, not like 2c-x or nbome. This is a great substance IMO, completely lucid (well mostly), tripping mind state and visuals (visuals remind me of 25i kind of, in that can't see everything is moving kind of way).

update at +8 hours - still going strong, very strong +++, very smooth, no jitters, no anxiety, bit of rushing here and there though. I think this is a fucking amazing substance, it will not be going away any time soon i bet.

Last edited:
Sounds good RobotRipping, very interesting. This has just come available in limited quantities it seems from a vendor I use just these last few weeks, hoping they still have stock of it come pay-day. Missed out on samples of NBOMe-Mesc in the past, still not found a good source for Allylescaline, the Peruvian Torch I boiled up didn't get anywhere near a trip so fingers crossed I don't miss out again. Seems to have appeared from nowhere this, not even heard of it before mid-December but suddenly available widely it would seem? Hope that bodes well for future stocks. Compared to 25x-NBOMes and 4-AcO-DMT it looks pricey at the minute if 100mg-ish is a full dose but well worth it for novelty value by the looks of things.

well i seriously doubt you will not get a ++++ experience from 100mg of escaline. It's like saying 100mg of DMT smoked properly will not give you a ++++, it most certainly will. I agree it's not dose dependent and not to shoot for a 100mg dose. ++++ are usually too intense anyway, a strong +++ is what you should aim for. If it happens to end up being more then that's great.

Sounds like you found a gem %) How was your tolerance before you did the 60mg +10mg trip? If you could share the times for onset, coming up and plateau at that does it would be nice to know. Good to read that there is no nausea %)

anyone that tried that so far care to share some insights on the come up. i'm particular interested in the bodyload with different ROAs and how it compares to for instance 2C-E/P nasal which have very nasty, shakey and uneasy comeups for most people.

the come up isn't rough at all, very smooth IMO (i take etizolam too though so it may be worse than i think). I'd say the come up is comparable to 2c-i, or more closely 25i-nbome, except it takes at least 2 hours for it to kick in. I had no psych tolerance when i took my 70mg dose last night, i just took 60mg like half an hour ago so i'll be able to tell you guys how bad this one is for tolerance. WIth most 2c-x drugs i could trip 3 nights in a row before things got pointless and the nbomes well sometimes id be able to do 2 nights in a row with the second night having a double dose.

The come up is much easier than 2c-e/p, i think 2c-e has one of the worst come ups, especially nasally. I am reluctant to snort a line of escaline after hurting my nose recently by snorting 4-emc. If it hurts anything like 2c-e does then i won't bother, i'm waiting for someone else to give it a shot first :)

Vaporizing has no come up really, just hits in you in a couple of minutes which is weird, i don't think that ROA is worthwhile at all though as there's no rush and it's not intense whatsoever, the effects being far less than an oral dose. I tried plugging 30mg but i think something went wrong as i fell asleep an hour later with no effects other than a sore bum. I don't think i got it all the way in there. I dunno maybe escaline is a pro drug for something else, i've never vaped a psych and not had a rush.

i also have some methylone on hand and will likely combine 100mg if i feel the 60mg tonight wasn't enough. I think it's a safe combo but there are so few reports on escaline that this is all just guess work. I don't like to be the guinea pig but escaline feels safe to me (then again so did 25i-nbome).

Something to note: the day after the trip, i slept for 14 hours, could not get up whatsoever. I haven't eaten much in the last 2 days, other than that i feel fine now and ready to trip again. I have stuff to do tomorrow so hopefully i don't end up sleeping the whole day again.

Escaline is just like mescaline, but than without the M for Magic...

What I try to say is that this compound is definitely a psychedelic, it is definitely a nice and interesting compound, but it is nothing special.

I tried about 55 mg of this compound, which produced a nice psychedelic experience without any visual aspects. Which in itself can be really valuable, but I guess I was kinda expecting a little of the magic that mescaline has, but unfortunately, there was none.

In general, I don't think it really felt like a 'classic' phenethylamine (like, mescaline or 2C-B etc..), but more like it is in a class of it's own.

The beginning of the experience was dominated by a heavy, but most enjoyable body-load. After ±4 h there was a sudden burst of energy, not like you're on a stimulant, but just the inability to sit still. In total the whole experience lasted about 10-11 h. The next trail is probably gonna be around 65-70 mg. I think the previously mentioned 100 mg would be to much in terms of body-load.

I'd like to try this one, just for curiosity's sake.

I found the alpha methylated version, 3C-E, to be the least worthwhile psychedelic I've tried since 4-aco-dipt.

Horrible bodyload load and side-effects coupled with very little psychedelia. I only took 40 mg, might try it again at 60 mg, if it just hadn't given me some bruxism in the end.