• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Escaline Thread

]^Yeah, the first time I used 50mgs/80mgs I made sure to eat several hours beforehand and after purging I had great times. The second time I tried 80mgs it was on an empty stomach and though I never actually puked I felt much sicker for the second half of the trip.

just got my sample of this about 30 minutes ago will report at some point over the next few days as it came with 5 grams of mxe so i will be a little lost at some points lol =D

Be careful and have fun man. Not to sound weird but you're one of the few BLer's I actually actively worry about and this one does feel dangerous at 80mgs. It had a lingering residual stimulation and irregular heartbeat that was much similar to when i went to the hospital for insufflating +5mgs of 25B. It was really nice at 50mg aside from the G.I. distress up until the purge. It did go great with mxe and made epic hole for an all around awesome night. I don't know how size would factor in but I'm 5'11 145 pounds and I won't be comfortable taking moore than 70mgs. Lastly, take it early in the day as the duration is quite long, right up there with doc iirc.

Last edited:
Do you think escaline and DOC would play well together? Is it a quick purge, or does the feeling persist for a while until an hour or two passes when, finally, it arrives?

I think that Escaline and DOC are so close in effect that it wouldn't make sense to combine these to, just take a larger dose of one of them instead.
And I never had to purge on this, so can't comment on that.

anyone have any experience plugging this? Reduced come up, less nasuea, less dosage needed?

Might be trying this this weekend, trying to settle on a dose.

Well, took about 100mg escaline with 20mg 3 meo PCP Sunday, had a blast.

It seemed kind of like a lush, sparkly, dream. Took 30-35mg around 11am with 10mg 3 meo PCP at 10am. Around 1230pm took 65 mg escaline, all orally.

For the first two hours I felt a slight nasuea building. Like something rolling around in my stomach that needed to be purged. I was at a theme park riding roller coasters, so this was a tricky situation.

I went into the bathroom with the intention to make myself puke like 10 times. Just couldn't do it with all the people around. I was tripping and felt awkward. It was kind of horrible really.

It was like waves of nausea and intense pleasure. Like, it was toooo intense of a mind fuck, but I was still tripping pretty hard. Kinda hard to explain.

Probably about 3-330pm I felt the nausea start to settle into my digestive track. I dunno I puking would have helped at this point... I just felt it working through my body, kinda sucked. Didn't shit until Tuesday, and I usually go once or twice a day at least.

Didn't piss until about 5pm. Went once more before 10pm. Its like the escaline shut down everything but the desire to puke. I think if I would have puked everything would have been perfect.

Main effects peaked around 5-6pm. Felt small waves come Nd go until about 10. Redosed 10mg 3 meo pcp around 5pm. Vapedsome shatter mix continuously through the day. Still felt it when I went to sleep around 330am. Took 3mg etizolam and knocked out.

Got up at 9am. Worked all day and felt like shit. Kinda like I was still tripping half the day. Wonder how much was BC I didn't throw up and couldn't shit for two days.

Still had an awesome time though. Would definatly plug it next time. Probably fast the day before and eat nothing day of trip til 5-6hours in. Could dose higher, or dose lower. I think both would be enjoyable. For some reason I really like this chemical so far.

For some reason I really like this chemical so far.

That's funny, you definitely made it sounds like you had a terrible time :) I get it though, I'm definitely interested in this one.

I wonder if the dissociation from the 3-meo-pcp made it harder to really connect with the needed puking or shitting to get the job done? I've never tried that one so I don't really know what it's like.

I would walk into the bathroom, go into a stall, and could focus on nothing else but all the other people milling about. Had this fear of someone asking me if I was okay while trying to puke and getting in trouble for all the drugs I had. I don't think the 3 meo was the problem.

I know I focused on the bad, more to say than the good I guess. I would take it again for the exact same experience honestly. There was just something beautiful and magical in a clear headedish way about escalne

I cant say there were any outright visuals (I usually don't get much in the way of OEV, CEV is another story.

I was at a theme park, lots of bright colors. I want to use the word "pastel" for some reason, dunno why. Everything looked super bright and awesome. Like a sparkly dream. A tinge of wonder emanating from all. I don't know a better way to describe it tho.

Guy I got it from said it shined for him at 170. I physically didn't feel any symptoms that would keep me from doing 150 next time. I also think I could take 60 and have fun. Probably not lower than that. I also have tripped on average 1x a week this year. Also am usually a "hard head" with most substances/doses...YMMV

Cant Wai to try it again!

Tried 60mg plugged this time. Wrapped in thin TP and inserted directly following bowel movement.

No real noticeable increase in come up time. 2.5-3 hours or so. Absolutely no nausea though. Ate breakfast, and ate while in it. Huge difference from my 100mg oral experience two weeks ago.

not much difference in potency though. I expected the 60mg plugged to he equal to 100mg oral. Nope. I also tripped last Friday and Saturday, that probably didn't help much.

I took 15mg 3 meo PCP hour prior to dosing escaline. Another 15mg about 5 hours in. Probably coulda gone with 10 both times. Another two 15mg doses about 10 and 11 hours in. This thing LAST FOREVER. Took at 930am and 230am I am meditating on the porch smoking weed still tripping.

I like it much better plugged. No nausea. I think 100mg is the lowest I would really wanna take. Can still pass for sober fairly easy, say compared to 3 hits LSD. I think I would like to try 135-160mg dose next time. I think that could get a bit intense though.

Seem to have a bit of a hangover the next day.

Tasted this one for the first time today at 100 mg oral
Fun but underwhelming
The bodyload was much less than expected which was merciful, I just threw up once then felt better after (usually if I purge during a trip I feel bad the whole rest of the trip)
Stimulating and mentally interesting but lacking strong sensory effects
My impression is that other drugs do what this one does better, the value was just in the novelty
Only other mesc analogues ive done are methallylescaline and allylescaline, methallyl was brutal on my body but a very powerful and interesting experirence, allylescaline was very mild and was just a gentle high, this falls somewhere in between.

I'll have a full report in a week or so.

Thank you for the update Nervewing! :)

Never got to try this one as I opted out for Proscaline and 3C-P instead, perhaps Escaline would be a good addition to ETH-LAD?..8)

Thank you for this report, Nervewing.

Do you think it would be more rewarding if you up the dose more than 100mg oral?

I had a great experience on proscaline recently, highly situational in nature but quite wonderful. Can I ask you guys who have escaline, what does it look like? My proscaline is shiny, flaky crystals, like flakes of crystal and shimmer in the light. My escaline, which showed up in GC/MS as containing a variety of (unknown) things along with escaline, is a chalky nondescript white powder. Wondering what it's supposed to look like.

Last edited:
My Escaline and Proscaline are are both flaking shiny clear/white crystal...mine are some of the nicest looking RC I've ever acquired.
Flaky large clear/white crystal shards along with some fine powder (ground up crystal) and the powder itself shimmers in the light (grinds up into very fine crystal).

Damn I might have to bust ny escaline out of cold storage to give a viewpoint. I think I have about half a g left. I really like this one for some reason. I think maybe I would like MAL as much, maybe more, and I would still really like to try tma-6 again.

I had a great experience on proscaline recently, highly situational in nature but quite wonderful. Can I ask you guys who have escaline, what does it look like? My proscaline is shiny, flaky crystals, like flakes of crystal and shimmer in the light. My escaline, which showed up in GC/MS as containing a variety of (unknown) things along with escaline, is a chalky nondescript white powder. Wondering what it's supposed to look like.
It sounds like your Escaline is cut with something based on your description of it...
I would consider doing a solvent wash to see how much your left with after washing it.
I'd be concerned taking it considering that Escaline is known for producing nausea on its own and who knows what it's cut with or what precursors ate left in it.