• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Escaline Thread

Took 100mg of this stuff about 2 and half hours ago, so far not impressed. Strong come up nausea, which immediately receded after puking. I'm getting minor visuals, a slight tingly body sensations, and minor music enhancement. Pretty disappointed so far.
I can't quite recall your level of mesc experience, but anyones who done enough mesc......this is exactly how the majority of them start....!

I can't quite recall your level of mesc experience, but anyones who done enough mesc......this is exactly how the majority of them start....!

Haha i've done mescaline a few times, it was a lot more interesting than this. I'm at hour 4 now and it's still extremely underwhelming. I don't think it would worth pushing a higher dose for me because the come up nausea was intense, even after having taken 12mg of ondansetron. Mescaline had far more pronounced effects.

I'll probably be trying some of this tomorrow. About how long did people's experiences last?

How did it go shishigami? I too will soon be trying this compound.

was curious to see anyone answer previously posted questions : how does it compare or combine with proscaline? :)

For those who have tried escaline... is it something which you can take in a small dose and still be able to interact with people and go about your life without it being obvious you are on drugs?

I don't think there is any drug which you can't do that with, assuming the dose is low enough.

I assume that like with most psychedelics, the only things visible on the outside are manifestations of behavioural changes, so if you take a lowish dose then I expect you could hide this. Of course, it's horrible to have to hide that you are tripping so I would advise against it.

I don't think there is any drug which you can't do that with, assuming the dose is low enough.

I assume that like with most psychedelics, the only things visible on the outside are manifestations of behavioural changes, so if you take a lowish dose then I expect you could hide this. Of course, it's horrible to have to hide that you are tripping so I would advise against it.

This is true. I'm wondering whether it's possible with a low dose that is still high enough to be worth doing and you still get the changed perception and feelings of euphoria without losing the ability to form sentences coherently or walk properley. And what about those guys that have done normal doses like 50-70mg? Did you face any social interaction? Is it an absolute no-no to go into college for example? I ask because right now I am experimenting with drugs to see how it changes the way I perceive things I do in my daily routine, like lectures and classes. I have ADD and an hour long class drives me crazy. Off course I'm not intending to use a drug like escaline daily to deal with ADD, literally just experimenting

Yeah I did a whole lot of that for a few years. Just don't start using them so much it becomes an escape because you'll destroy the magic, I guarantee it.

I have yet to try Escaline, i have done Allylescaline from 10mg, to almost over 100mg, actually over 100mg, it's quite fun to party on at concerts and music festivals. It's really easy going and much better than mdma, no gurning a lot of music synesthesia especially at high doses.SQUAREPUSHER Broke my mind that is all i have to say.
I put allylescaline into the same category as MDMA//Low dose mescaline, at almost any dose it's an Entactogen, it doesn't really "do" much. But neither does mescaline until you consume like half a gram, IF not more. That is when the magic happens with mescaline. I thought personally the 2c's were shulgins way of making mescaline more potent, or at least various feeling from within the confines of a traditional mescaline experience. I've always thought the 2c's to be the Onion of mescaline. Each 2c' is a layer. Each one has the abilty to take you to the absolute most deepest possible layer, of a mescaline trip. A Mescaline trip, can be any 2c' sometimes, it feels interchangeable depending on set, setting, dose, mind set. I've found each 2c to be incredibly distinct. I've found mescaline to be an extremely variable and incredibly powerful god headed entheogen. It's closer to 2c-e and MDMA than lets say 2c-i at the higher dose range.
So the jury is in.
Escaline is weak.
Proscaline sucks.
Allylescaline, isn't really worth exploring, it's party stuff, i'm actually surprised it didn't take over after the mephedrone ban lol.
MAL: Methallylescaline very little reviews, and i want to know more before i do it. I'm very interested.

hmm i wonder where we will go next.

Last edited:
Well my order for Escaline came today so I decided to plug 30mgs, however... My original plans were to take a 6-apb/5-meo-mipt/4-ho-met combo which is what I did so my experience is "tainted" I guess. I started the morning by ingesting 140mgs of 6-apb with 35mgs of Metocin rectally, I then went on to smoke/plug about 20mgs of Moxy... the experience that ensued was breathtaking, really it was a beautiful experience with full on auditory hallucinations but that's irrelevent to this thread. Well as I was coming down from this trip I was surprised to see that my order for Escaline arrived.

I know it's unwise to combo with any new drugs but since I was approaching baseline from the other psychs (sans the 6-apb, that was still going along) and I was eager to try Escaline as it's my first experience with a mescaline analog I decided to see how active this stuff would be rectally so I plugged 30mgs. That was about one hour and 15 mins ago and I'll say that it's very pleasant so far. Zero bodyload and quite visual at this dose, I think I'll stick to rectal after giving oral a shot once to see if any elements are missing with the rectal experience. First alerts were felt about 30 or so mins, has a definate mescaline vibe but also quite unique, it's early to tell but the visuals so far are unique to any other psych though unfortunately that could be from the 6-apb. There is also a huge marked increase in euphoria.

I'll write a summary when the experience is over and have plans to ingest only Escaline next weekend in which I will also summarize. I have a hard time putting my trips into words which is why I won't write a full TR but I'll be sure to give a decent overview since there's so little info on this stuff.

Last edited:
First things first sorry for not following up on that last post, been of bl for a bit and forgot about this post, anywhoo... not much progressed after that post. It was an okay experience but according to my most recent escaline experience it seems that not only was 30mgs an bit of an underdose but that oral works best with this stuff so with not much to be said about this trip I'll move on.

Well I had another go with this stuff at 70mgs and this stuff is quite nice. This time though it didn't really feel like mescaline at all, in fact I couldn't really find another psych to comfortably draw any significant similarities...truely unique but I've still got some trials to run. I'm not sure what the deal was but this time this stuff took almost 4 hours to fully lift off, maybe more. I felt first alerts at about 1 1/2 hours and effects slowly climbed until the 3 1/2 hour point which comprised of a semi-stimmy, but also cozy euphoria with some pretty decent and unique visuals. They were very chaotic and colorful, though were very far from what I would call the usual 'cathedral' like visuals I get from ALOT of phens. There was no structure to the visual insanity (by insanity I mean the rapid shifting of the patterns, not the intensity though they were very much apparent).

Not much with eyes closed but was surprised what open eyes had to offer after reading how this one was labeled as one of the "not so visual" psychedelics. I do tend to be a bit of an oddball when it comes to psychs I find visual though. For example mushrooms, which for many are considered moderately to highly visual are pretty much the opposite for me but I get decent visuals from substances like aMT, 5-meo-mipt, and even the APB's...well at least compared to most.

Anyways at the 4h mark I thought things were as strong as they were gonna get and I would've like a bit more (yeah, I was being greedy :\) so I plugged a small 5mg dose of 5-meo-mipt and IDK if the escaline hadn't truely kicked in all the way or the moxy was just the perrfect fit to the psychedelic puzzle but 30mins after this I was left in a hilarity filled stupor with some of the strongest visuals I've had in a LONG time! I could only explain it as watching my visual field just collapse in itself. Everything blended to the point where my visual field was one object with no borders and lots of rapid moving patterns. If I abstained from blinking the merging of my vision would become so intense I thought I was just gonna start seizing, my visual process was demolished into nothing more than a psychedelic gravy.

When looking in the mirror I experienced the most significant facial morphing to date. It would start with textbook alex gray vision accross my face but if I continued to stare without blinking my face re-arranged into so many different forms at such rapid succesion that it was like my facial recognition process was completely destroyed. Eyes melting off the sides of my face while my forhead was split open to reveal a series of 3 noses which would collapse into itself... well i could go on forever at just how fucking entertaining this was, in all my years of tripping I never though the mirror visuals could get to the level of intensity it was on this trip. This peak lasted for about 3 hours but there was such significant time dilation that it felt like way longer. The trip was baselined at about the 9 hour mark but there was a two hour period of slight residual stimulation.

I only have about 2 more doses of the stuff and while I will most definately be taking moxy with one of these doses I wanna see exactly how much the moxy added to this experience so for my next run with the escaline there will be no 'contaminants'. Being that 5mgs of rectal moxy alone would provide nothing more than a nice euphoria and very weak visuals there was either some serious potentiation, the escaline didn't truely peak when I though it had, or both but man were the visuals something else.

As for headspace, meh it was extremely clearheaded and quite boring when it comes to mental exploration with the exception of a 30min period where I was able to gain a fresh perspective on who I am as a person but as soon as the self analyzation began it ended so I think this ones gonna go into the recreational bin. The visual activity to mind effect ratio was totally skewed to the former which was kinda dissapointing but not completely, the experience was still pretty damn awesome. That's all I have to add for now but will continue to post about any upcoming escaline adventures being that so little info is to be found on this one but being that I react to substances quite uniquely I wouldn't use my experiences as something to base your standards on.

Edit: I forgot to add, escaline has proved to carry absolutely no bodyload for me. No nausea, temp fluctuations, stiff muscles...nada. was expecting a somewhat similar bodyload to mescaline but this stuff didn't feel toxic in the least

Last edited:
Edit: I forgot to add, escaline has proved to carry absolutely no bodyload for me. No nausea, temp fluctuations, stiff muscles...nada. was expecting a somewhat similar bodyload to mescaline but this stuff didn't feel toxic in the least

That sounds like good news, though your admitted tendency to idiosyncratic reactions to psychedelics still leaves room for error. I got distracted by LSz & Al-Lad last year, & thus my experiments with Escaline were cut short. I had an interesting threshold experience on 25mg in early last summer. The mild trip was nothing to write home about though some brief notes were made. I intended & still intend upping the dose to 40mg as I've heard it said this is in fact a threshold dose. I'm ultra-sensitive to psyches so I go easy to start with.

Your report of unique effects is intriguing but it's slightly unfortunate that you added another drug to the mix as it would be interesting to get a full report on Escaline itself, but this isn't a critiscm, just a comment. Thanks for the heads-up, I'm going to have to head back into Escaline-space again soon.

My one experience with Escaline (it was awhile ago but it was somewhere from 80-100mg) was terrible and totally worthless. A rampant and severe nausea was produced that lasted for 3 hours, with virtually no psychedelic effects. The faintest breathing/blurring of edges and a music enhancement that was much less impressive than that of cannabis was all I got. Maybe I got poor quality Escaline but the vendor was pretty great and I got awesome quality 4-sub tryptamines from him, so I dunno. I would never touch it again after that though - it certainly was nothing like the magic of a good mescaline experience.

^ Wow dude that sucks. Reports on this one seem to be a bit jumbled, though that's likely because there's so little to go off of. What I do know is that my experience totally caught me by surprise... I mean before I took the 5-meo-mipt the experience was okay, but nothing special. I feel kinda dumb for adding the Moxy at the 4th hour I should've just ran the trips course and once the effects are approaching baseline vape 10mgs (for the past few months I've been using small doses of moxy to flavor my trips as I find it makes for a fantastic additive that usually doesn't change the experience much).

As for the bodyload I was definately expecting something fierce but it was beyond smooth. It's worth mentioning though that with the exception of 2c-e and mescaline, no phen has ever made me nauseous... weird huh being that phens seem to have a tendency to tear peoples guts up but I've even taken insane 2c-i doses which seems to cause bodyload in my circle and experience nothing except stimulation if that counts as bodyload.

Your report of unique effects is intriguing but it's slightly unfortunate that you added another drug to the mix as it would be interesting to get a full report on Escaline itself, but this isn't a critiscm, just a comment. Thanks for the heads-up, I'm going to have to head back into Escaline-space again soon.

Yeah my experience was definately unique but as mentioned it's hard to tell being that I added the moxy which I shouldn't have. All reports seem to describe full effects by around the 3 hour point so I figured that a psych that usually lasts about 10 hours should definately be up by 4 hours so who knows, it's likely that the experience 'pre-moxy' was indeed as strong as it's gonna get. If that's the case then I would give the experience a C+. It was pretty fun, lighthearded and decently visual with no bodyload so I would have no qualms upping the dose to maybe 80-90 mgs and see what else it's got to offer.

It was certainly nothing spectacular (though far from un-pleasant, talking pre-moxy here) or magical but then again I don't find alot of psychs magical either (mescaline included, seems really recreational to me), I seem to be somewhat resilient to strong mindfuck. Mushrooms, LSD, and maybe miprocin, and 2c-e seem to be the only psychs that really have strong effects on thoughts so I usually tend to push things a bit.

Before escaline I was trying to push DOC being that It's always being praied but I've tried it now about 3-4x ranging from 3mgs oral to 6mgs plugged and have found the experience extremely shallow and translucent on the body as far as any bodyload and euphoria every time...just feels like a long lasting, dragging 2c-c trip with major visuals, not to mention incredibly sedating :p (yup, sedation from DOC... told ya I'm weird). There are quite a few other substances that seem to not really knock me silly but no time to elaborate, I just felt my reaction to DOC seems to be one of the more unique ones. I guess I'm special :).

PS: I got to thinking and realized that my scales may be a bit off so it's possible that what I plugged was more than 5mgs... I guess I'll never know now, I will say that either the moxy took the back seat and intensified the escaline or the two created a new experience through synergy but It certainly felt nothing like moxy alone.
----------
Update: Okay so I'm not gonna bump this but I recently found out some asshole I know slipped 2mgs of DOC into my gatorade (a popular sports drink in america for those who don't know) prior to ingestion of the escaline so I think that just about solves why I got so loaded on average doses of both moxy and escaline. In other words, once again this report is useless :\… Don't worry, I slapped this asshat silly and let him know the possibility of vasoconstriction with this combo.

Last edited:
Going to try this in a few days time as I've been a good boy and clean since new years :)

There seems to be little information regarding dosages for this one. I really think 60mgs is my sweet spot as 80mgs felt very hard on my heart. I puked 2 out of the 3 times I've used it and honestly I felt a lot better after the purge. This is about 80% as enjoyable as mescaline imho with about the same amount of nausea/bodyload making it a keeper in my book. Mixing with a 4-subbed-tryptamine makes for a pretty memorable experience.

Well if it's half as fun as proscaline then the .puking will be worth it :)